Thread: no pictures in emails, etc.

sammy319

Question no pictures in emails, etc.

I must have done something to my computer, because I no longer get pictures with emails, etc. I get a box with a smaller box in the top left corner with a red "X" in it. Does anyone have the solution? Thank you, Linda

Re: no pictures in emails, etc.

Originally posted by sammy319
    I must have done something to my computer
    There's the key right there. Undo that "something"

Linda, moving you over to the Software forum, where you may get a faster answer.

We need a bit more information. What software are you using to view your email?

Oh, and welcome to Speedguide!
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

Like downhill says, more info may help.

What have you installed recently? Any new firewall, popup stopper, etc. Where is your mail account, and what email client do you use?

Mention anything you've done recently on your PC as far as new software goes as well. Installs, settings changes you've made etc.

sammy319
    I appreciate each of your replies to my question concerning the pictures that would not come through on my emails I received. I got in touch with Gateway esupport and they emailed me a 2 page list of things to do and by golly it worked! Thanks again, Linda