Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Member pics...

strangeMusic

Not the best. Just took it and didn't feel like messing with the settings on my webcam;

I still like this one better

http://members.speedguide.net/noevo/picture_2.jpg

This is a pic of me and my main hobby from a year ago. A friend still has my digi cam, so I don't have a recent one.

Test Your Speed Here

Previously known as beaker1.

By WhoNut

My right 'nut is older than my left 'nut. Meet Auggie and Sam.

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

By Joint Chiefs of Staff

Here's two pictures of my wife Jen and I.

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

By RoundEye

Here's me and Mrs.RoundEye on our Honeymoon, November of 99. (it's the only pic I have of the both of us uploaded right now)

By JC

Here's me and my boys about a year ago.

By agentbeast

This is me pretty well drunk at my 21st birthday party at around 7:00 waiting for most of the people to show up. Things don't normally get started till around 10:00. I had about a half a fifth in me when this pic was taken. I cut myself on the chin trying to shave while I was drunk. *Note to self don't shave while drunk* It was quite an eventful evening.

an old pic from my public profile........
    Last edited by Mark; 09-14-04 at 08:37 PM.
    4930K@4.3~32GBGskill~asusX79deluxe~r9-280x~240GB-SSD-OS drive~500GB-SSD-scratch~240GB-SSD-thrash~2TB storage~Windows 7 pro
    *~ SG stats ~my stats

Wife and I, shes expecting in April (go me!)

meh

dad, me, and bro

Blog Entries
    Just a few days ago, while driving at work:

------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

As per your request:

Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version

Hope this isn't too big for all you dial up users. I don't have a recent one, so you'll have to settle for this for now.

Last edited by Jamie_R; 02-06-05 at 06:35 AM.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Folding Thunder
    Here i goes

Blebs, you look like one of my teachers when i was taking free comp classes. His name is Todd. Great guy and goofball,lol
    No wonder i likes ya so much!

Some day I'll actually have an updated picture to post. The son took his digital camera when he moved, the little brat! How dare he take his own camera out of the house.

Originally posted by downhill
    Found it.....from an earlier thread...

From here.......

http://forums.speedguide.net/showthr...threadid=50951

What downhill does for fun.........

Bonzi.....

One small step for man, One giant leap for Downhill.

Portland International Raceway 2002.
    We Remember...
    9|11
    40 miles SW of Mt. St. Helens

Folding Thunder
    Originally posted by blebs99
    One small step for man, One giant leap for Downhill.