Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cs Bs

Angry Cs Bs

[Rant on]

I was playing CS on Seattle/Vancouver t3 -g- spot ( anyone know the admin to it?) when I was banned. The only reason I was banned is because I happen to have the same name as another player. What a bunch of BS . Its not like I knew I had the same name as another player and even if we do share the same name so freaking what. If they would have bothered to tell me I could have changed it...but NOOOOOO they had to ban me .

[/Rant off]

so how was your day
    "There is a big difference between breaking the law and having a law designed to break you. We will not be broken." -- Jinny Simms

"On the street everything is legal! I don't believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in 2 eyes for an eye." -- Bas Rutten

try contacting the server admin, find there web site out

also, play Cs 1.6 beta

My~Rig
    |Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Toledo 2.0GHz @ 2.5Ghz||ASROCK 939Dual-SATA2||OCZ Platinum 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC3200|ZALMAN 120MM CNPS7700-CU|
    |ATI XT 1600 PRO|CSB SB0570 Audigy SE 7.1||WD SE16 SATA 320GB HD|Hitachi SATA 160GB HD|Thermaltake TR2 W0070 ATX 430W Power Supply |WIN 7 Ultimate| (College Budget)

the server doesn't have a site...not that I can find.

it is part of Todaysclan and I have found the server on their site
    but I can't find any info about the admin. If worest comes to worest I will just log on using my other computer and get in touch with the admin.

Can I get v 1.6 at the site?

Thanks
    "There is a big difference between breaking the law and having a law designed to break you. We will not be broken." -- Jinny Simms

"On the street everything is legal! I don't believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in 2 eyes for an eye." -- Bas Rutten

Re: Cs Bs

Originally posted by *cho*
    [Rant on]

I was playing CS on Seattle/Vancouver t3 -g- spot ( anyone know the admin to it?) when I was banned. The only reason I was banned is because I happen to have the same name as another player. What a bunch of BS . Its not like I knew I had the same name as another player and even if we do share the same name so freaking what. If they would have bothered to tell me I could have changed it...but NOOOOOO they had to ban me .

[/Rant off]

so how was your day
    The admins on that server have NO self-control at all, i've been banned at least 3 times from there... I get banned from lots of servers though, i always tell admins that they do a ****ty job (because they are) and then they ban me Its fun telling them what they're doing wrong untill they finally can't take it and ban you.

counter strike sux so move on to a newer game, too many punk kid admins that think they are god
    4930K@4.3~32GBGskill~asusX79deluxe~r9-280x~240GB-SSD-OS drive~500GB-SSD-scratch~240GB-SSD-thrash~2TB storage~Windows 7 pro
    *~ SG stats ~my stats

I was an admin on my clan server... People would majically turn into chickens everytime i login though... weird...

In rNa server? Man that was madness...we had to get rid of half the admins cause they couldnt stop turning people into chickens.
    Member - Redneck Yacht Club

Originally posted by AceFireball
    In rNa server? Man that was madness...we had to get rid of half the admins cause they couldnt stop turning people into chickens.
    huh? up until the time that hunter disbanded the clan, everybody still remained admin... did someone get relieved of their admin access or abuse?

Originally posted by the snake
    counter strike sux so move on to a newer game, too many punk kid admins that think they are god

Actually I managed to get a hold of this admin and he was very pleasant and understanding. Which was nice because I didn't think he would give me the time of day. Long story short he said I will be unbanned and the other admin had no right to ban for having the same name as another player.

Certified SG Addict
    Folks, we must all move away from Counter-Strike...it's been like four years...

Originally posted by Burke
    Folks, we must all move away from Counter-Strike...it's been like four years...
    <--- since beta 5.0

cant stop.... its a drug

My~Rig
    |Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Toledo 2.0GHz @ 2.5Ghz||ASROCK 939Dual-SATA2||OCZ Platinum 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC3200|ZALMAN 120MM CNPS7700-CU|
    |ATI XT 1600 PRO|CSB SB0570 Audigy SE 7.1||WD SE16 SATA 320GB HD|Hitachi SATA 160GB HD|Thermaltake TR2 W0070 ATX 430W Power Supply |WIN 7 Ultimate| (College Budget)

I don't care if its been 4 years for me its only been 2...and for that 2 years I only played like 7 months haha.

Besides some games you can keep playing no matter how old they get, like NES games

Certified SG Addict
    Originally posted by *cho*
    I don't care if its been 4 years for me its only been 2...and for that 2 years I only played like 7 months haha.

Besides some games you can keep playing no matter how old they get, like NES games
    Remind me to shoot myself if I ever load up Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!!

Originally posted by Burke
    Remind me to shoot myself if I ever load up Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!!

I've been playing that game on animal crossing, Piston Honda reminds me of one of my managers. The share the same face and their eye brows are always moving .

deleted_acct
    Originally posted by porkchop
    huh? up until the time that hunter disbanded the clan, everybody still remained admin... did someone get relieved of their admin access or abuse?
    Not everyone still had admin but anyways the server is gone now, i hated so bad to get rid of clan i kept it forever cause i hated to do it to everyone but i was too busy to schedule stuff and got into my radio and djin more and got tired fo cs just didnt like it and didnt like doing stuff for it and about it if i didnt enjoy it.

You should try 1.6beta lots of fun when you see ten shields noobs advancing on you and owning them with a few nades
    "I was once banned from a bookstore for moving all the bibles to fiction"

Originally posted by dud89
    You should try 1.6beta lots of fun when you see ten shields noobs advancing on you and owning them with a few nades
    i heard that the new shield is like awp X 10

Chicken#001
    Happens to me all the time... But I decided to piss the admin off by hacking! Now I banned from all Secure Servers. (It did work)

Quote Originally Posted by *cho*
    [Rant on]

[/Rant off]

so how was your day

Ummm...this thread is almost a year old...
    You played the Song of Storms!

Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    Ummm...this thread is almost a year old...
    yep... eh this was when I sitll played CS on my ****t PIII 450