Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finding my pulse.[very long][images]

Somewhere drinking like its going out of style.

Finding my pulse.[very long][images]

I have wanted to surf since I was 5 years old. I had only been to the beach once, and the only thing I can remember about it was being in the water, and seeing one fish. I was about 3 years old, and I remember the waves throwing me this way and that, and my dad always having a hand on my arm and picking me up through the bigger waves. Only once did he lose me, and I was totally ducked under. I believe this was the first time I had ever felt the pulse of the ocean. Something that you feel when you get sucked under, and are basically at the oceans mercy. A pulse of something. Something I cannot put another name too, except for “pulse”. It was around 5, that I knew I wanted to surf. It always resided in my mind. Something about the beach, even though I had only been there once kept calling. Alas, I still rarely get to answer the oceans call. When I do, I try to appreciate it as much as possible.

Growing up as I did, in a small town named Rockdale, TX. I always had the urge for the beach. Being young there was no way I could drive myself, and I got lake time and pool time, just being in the water was sometimes enough. So, landlocked and young, all I could do was dream and catch the occasional surfing comp on espn. When I was 13 my mom met my step dad(Skip). They met at a restaurant my mom was working at. As she got off the evening shift, a fellow waitress was waiting on a man eating alone, he had told her that he wouldn’t mind having some company, and she relayed this info to my mom. I was still at my grandparents so she had time and agreed to have dinner with him. This was Wednesday. They ate dinner and had a few drinks and stayed up the rest of the night talking. Repeat on Thursday, Repeat on Friday, Repeat on Saturday, and on Sunday as they sat down to dinner and were eating, talking, and laughing, Skip in random conversation says “You know, I don’t think I will ever get married again”, my mom replied with “Yeah, me either”. A few moments of silence and Skip asked “So, you want to get married” “Yep” replied my mom, without hesitation. They were married on Monday. 5 days and they began a new life together. One that would have its ups and downs as all life does, as of this past April 15th though, they have been happily married for 18 years.

We moved to Tulsa, OK. a month after they were married, into what I would call a desolate wasteland for our whole time there. It was a newer housing addition, with only about 40 houses in it; the rest was dirt and dust. We have had several other moves since then, all of them in Tulsa or the surrounding area. So thus, Silver was further landlocked. I made do though, picking up skateboarding, Bicycling, and I got my first motorcycle. As for Skip, well he turned out to be a really great guy, and we became and still are great friends. Most might think that getting hitched after just 5 days worth of talking is crazy, and in some cases you would be right. Sometimes though, going a little bit nuts and letting the craziness take you can lead to amazing results. As it did in my parent’s case.

Landlocked. Stuck in a desolate waste land that resembled the dust bowl I still felt the urge. 9 hours from any type of ocean, I could still feel the pulse. This is more then likely the reason I shunned most types of organized sports and took up skateboarding. The flow of wheels on concrete or plywood was a poor substitute for catching a wave, or even just sitting by the ocean hearing its call. It was what I had, it was my escape. Cruising around the neighborhood cranking out ollies and rail slides. Feeling that sense of accomplishment at learning a new trick, doing such things and grabbing a huge piece of cardboard and using it as a sail probably getting up into the lower 20mph range, it sufficed.

As I grew older, I kept skating. Learning ramps, and how to ollie higher, taking what I could from the gentle carving of the pavement. We had moved deeper into Tulsa then, sitting almost right in the middle. I was 16 and at a new school, it was a new beginning for me, better then the Hicksville we had been living in. Meeting new friends, mostly skaters I noticed something, and I am willing to bet that this holds somewhat true for surfers as well. There is a ritual when meeting an unknown skater, it starts with the looking up and down, asking yourself “So, what’s this guy all about”. It’s somewhat akin to when dogs sniff each others butt. You basically sight each other, cruise up slowly give the ‘sup’ greeting some more small talk then this proceeds to exchanging boards “What are you riding?” one will ask. You give all the pertinent details wheels, truck size, where you picked it up, then you exchange boards. You scour the others board, is it scratched, does he baby it, how used does it look, is he a real skater or a poser that has a nose guard and skid pad. Once this meeting ritual has passed, you both go skate. You feed and learn off each other, yelling as the other lands a trick that you haven’t seen before, or have never attempted. You spend maybe an hour, or 5, skating and having fun. The only real conversation that you engage in consists of “whooo” or “YEAH” and that’s enough. Possibly after you get done skating you will have a conversation, what school, where do they live, but for now all that matters is how high you can ollie, how long is your rail slide, and that’s the way it was meant to be.

Skip’s parents lived in Tampa Bay. This was a great thing, as it meant we had to go visit them, this meant I got to head to the beach. One of the first times we went to go visit, I really wanted a surf board, but could not justify asking for my parents to shell out 500+ for a surfboard at the time. So as we went to a surf shop, I purchased a surfer mag and a Skim board. In my attempts to keep up with surfing I had seen a special on skimboarding. So I knew what it was as well as seen how people skim. Skip told me I should have opted for the boogie board, and in a way, he was right. As I didn’t know how fickle the Gulf of Mexico could be, and what I had seen on tv of people skimboarding into chest high waves from the shore would be non-existent in the Gulf. In any case I had fun still, I skimmed around, fell, and had a great time. Now most surfers will cringe when I say that the very next day I wished I had a bodyboard(sponge). There was a tropical storm in the Gulf, it kicked the surf up to what at the time would have been chest high for me. It was a washing machine out there, but with some good sets rolling through, none of which I could get to on the skim board. I took it out with me a few times, but there is absolutely no way to catch a wave on a skim board, so I had to settle with tossing myself bodily into these waves. I just wanted a sponge so I could paddle out a bit further and actually feel like I was catching a wave. All in all, it was still great. It was my first true taste of what kind of power the ocean could hold, launching myself into these big waves(so I thought) and having them carry me for a bit, then slam me into the sand. I was at the oceans mercy, I was thrown around and catching waves and reveling in the pulse that the ocean holds. I have been back to Florida to visit the Grandparents a few times since then, always getting to see the ocean, but never at the level of fury that it had when I was there with my skimboard.

Spring, it’s a magical time for me. It holds a fresh beginning, raging hormones, scantily clad women, and a sense that something huge is about to happen. I have always loved spring, I have always felt that magic of it, the need to get out and do something crazy. Alas, due to cash, family, and/or women, I have never followed through on my spring craziness. Many times I should have, many times I have had ideas of great magnitude, things of beauty, things so absolutely bat**** insane that if followed through on would have surely been a truly great time. It’s always easier to plan things though, then it is to follow through on them. It’s easy to dream up great ideas, hard to put them into action. Probably the funnest one that me and friend thought up was when we were going to sell everything, buy a VW bus, and tour the country. Starting out in Tulsa, we were just going to drive around until we ran out of money. When out of cash, set down in a city and work at one of those paid by the day labor places until we had enough to cruise around again. Well, it probably would have been fun. We would talk about it, and plan it, and laugh about it. Tell each other how serious we were about it. Then it just kind of faded, and never happened. The spring rush had left us, and we were too busy going to clubs and partying to be bothered with following up on a dream.

Around 21, I probably had the money to make it out to Cali to follow my dreams. The pulse at this time though, had been dulled, still there but lost in a cacophony of booze, clubs, pool halls, and drugs. I was young, it was time to party. Crashing at apartments of friends, catching a groove in clubs, ingesting various alcohols, wacky weed, and chemicals, this was life at the time. Actually I say the pulse was dulled, this is not exactly truth as I went on my first surf trip in this time. A friend that I had met through other friends was a surfer. He had moved up to Tulsa to live with his mom, but he hailed from Beaumont, TX and had 3 surfboards and was heading back home this spring break to visit his dad and go surfing. We talked of surfing, I told him how I had always wanted to go and of my subscriptions to surfer and whatnot. We became even better friends and he invited me to go surfing with him on spring break. HOLY ****! I was pumped. Probably the two weeks before we left, I would call the surf report for Galveston, TX about every other day. I had the # memorized, and I can still hear the “STRICTLY HARDCORE” surf report in my head.

We gathered the boards and loaded up the truck. We were going mother****ing surfing!! I was pumped to say the least. The drive down was uneventful, and we arrived at his dads house and crashed out. The next day, it was time to get wet. Called the surf report, water temp was 59, waves were rolling in at about knee high at best. Who cares, we were on the way, we were going surfing. Rolling down to a little pier, I believe it was meacoms but possibly not as it had a restaurant on it, which I am told meacoms does not. In any case, we went up and changed into spring suits, and came down to hit the beach. Now for anyone who has not worn a wetsuit, well the term fit like a glove is given a whole new meaning. This was a whole new feeling to me, all wrapped up in rubber, and fixing to get into water that was 59+ degrees. The pulse filled me, amid the cloudy overcast sky, the sound of waves on the beach, and Matt's tales of people being chased in by sharks, I could hardly contain it all.

Walking out of the restaurant clad in our wetsuits(we used their bathroom to change) at 7:30am we got all sorts of looks from the locals, complete with one of them advising us of how bat**** insane we were going out in this stuff. It all didn't matter, we were surfers, and we were going surfing. It wasn't the first time I have been looked at weird for doing something surf related, nor the last. Walking into the water, I kept on hopping as the shells were everywhere, those and little rocks that seemed determined to make my feet bleed. Once in the water, it was cold, but due to the wetsuit it was tolerable. This was my first time surfing, the waves were piss poor, but I had my surfboard and I was in the water. At first I tried paddling around, and sitting on the board proved to be a little too much for me. Also the current was crazy, I spent most of my time paddling to try to get away from the pier, as I would paddle away from it for 5 minutes, within 30 seconds I would be 10 feet away from it again, repeat, repeat, and repeat. Finally I got off my board and found out that I was only in waist deep water. So then I would just walk away from the pier and get out in the middle and jump into waves instead of paddling. I honestly cannot remember if I caught anything at all that day, I probably didn't, but I did learn a few things. I learned that when you are chest deep in 59 degree water, shivering your ass off, if you pee in your wetsuit you will feel a slice of heaven. The gentle warming of the extremities and feeling of "ahhhhhhhhhhh" allows you to forget that you just pissed yourself like you were 3. It truly is a great feeling. If you doubt me, try it sometime, you will see what I mean.

As we walked back in from the water, shivering uncontrollably. I noticed something, all the shells and rocks had left, my feet weren't hurting. Upon looking down, I came to find out that yes, they were still there, and probably still trying to make my feet bleed, I just couldn't actually feel my feet. When I tried to tell Matt about this sensation, it came out as "Bleef mort um coblat justem feet". I was stuttering and could not actually make words form, it was definitely one of the weirder feelings I have had and I truly believe I was suffering from mild hypothermia. That's cool though, as I was surfing, and this whole hypothermia thing didn't concern me much at all. Trying to get out of a wetsuit, as cold as I was, with no feeling in either my fingers or toes, was an event. Locked into a small bathroom on the pier, this turned into a great ordeal. Fingers and toes fumbling for a zipper, unable to grasp the cord to pull it down for more then 3 seconds or so, I worked my way out of my suit. Back into regular gear and still shivering madly, we head to the restaurant, for what I consider one of the greater meals I have ever had in my life. This was no fine dining, this was a small coastal towns greasy spoon on a pier. Tired as all hell from battling the currents and surfing. Chilled to the bone wetsuit or no. Sitting at that table, with the ocean under my ass, drinking a cup of coffee served by a waitress who joked with us about what crazy bastards we were, I found a slice of peace. Eating eggs, hash browns, bacon, and toast, we sat and just contemplated the sea. The food was the type that sticks to your ribs, the coffee was excellent, and as the cold and weariness crept from my bones, a type of calm I had never known before seeped into me. I can honestly say, that is one of the best breakfasts I have ever had.

Day two of my first surf trip. We head down to Galveston to surf flagship, surf had not really risen at all, but the sun was out and we were ripe for the beach. This day somewhat cruises by in a blur, I know I caught a few waves as well as dogged a few as well. It was good enough for me that we were out and surfing. This day had more then a few other surfers out as well, as we got done we sat around and bull****ted with some of them. Not much more to say about this day, it was uneventful and fun. Oh and to the grom that yelled at me for dogging the wave of the day, sorry about that. At least you got the tail end of it. I feel my first surf trip was a raging success for me, surfing, camping on the beach one night, getting mild hypothermia, and just getting to sit on the beach and hang out. One other notable moment would have been cruising down to LA to hit some of the clubs and stuff. Matt's tales of LA police and how if we got pulled over we would probably be going to jail added a certain amount of excitement to this trip as well. It all came to a head as we cruised out of a club to go smoke a bit, and hang out. I had already figured out that Matt's friend that we were rolling with dabbled a little in dealing drugs. Which that was cool with me, as I knew a few people who did the same. As we were sitting out on some way out country road in LA, Matt's friend took me into his confidence for some reason, and advised that he really didn't just dabble, he was more of a heavy hitter in dealing and the whole scene. So sitting out in the middle of nowhere, high, and hanging out with somewhat of a major drug dealer in a state that I truly believed at the time would take you to jail just for speeding, I feel I maintained my composure pretty well. Just staying cool and rolling with the flow, it was intense.

Back in Tulsa, a few years later, the pulse had faded again. Lost to pool halls and a variety of chemicals and staying up way too late, days at a time in certain points. I would still feel it at various times, but again, never to follow it home. Do I regret this? Yes, at times, but upon looking back at the past even if I could change it I'm not sure I would, as your past is what makes you who you are. For the record I am a firm believer in try everything once. Hell, I pretty much have tried everything once. If I could impart one piece of wisdom to people younger then me, it would be to try everything once, but leave out 2 things. Methamphetamines and smoking. These are the 2 things that I wish I could go back in time and completely leave out of my life. Smoking just because it is a nasty nasty habit that hooks its claws into you and will not let go. Crank and whatnot, due to the fact that it will eat your soul. I have seen it happen, good friends that you would trust with your life turn into people that when you let them stay the night, you wake up to find your stereo is missing, and they are no where to be found. They wither away to nothing but stick figures, hollow eyes, their soul eaten. Sometimes they get it back, other times you never see them again. Luckily for me, I got out of the game before hitting this point. Some, were not so smart. So again, if you get anything out of all this dribble, know that I have tread this path, and I heartily advise against it. If only one person takes this to heart and avoids these two things, all this typing has been worth it ten times over.

Away we go, feeling the pulse mostly during spring time, but not nearly as strong as it used to be. Jobs come and go, moving around, still landlocked, getting to the beach every now and again, but never to surf. Breaking a few hearts and having mine broken, it all becomes a blur at this point. Mostly just surviving the times, trying to make the bills, and have a good time. Any ideas of traveling for surf had been put out the window, too many things going on. The pulse had fallen to a faint murmur, still there and ever persistent, but it had lost the intensity that it once held. Life rolled on, with me just standing there watching it, just happy to be surviving and paying bills. Procrastination and depression, a job I hate, a woman I love, it all becomes a blur. Just trying to survive, with this small little pulse hiding in my breast, waiting to be brought back to full life.

Borderline alcoholic, dealing with depression, and slowly working my way into becoming a hypochondriac, I sat through life. Having a job in tech support, I sat. Being addicted to the internet and computers, I sat. Leading to a general feeling of unhealthiness and admiration of my newly formed beer gut, I still had no motivation. I was game for travel, and every now and then I would flip through a surfer mag in Barnes and Nobles, the pulse had feel to barely even perceptible. I still talked of surfing, and my then fiancé(now wife) had agreed to honeymoon somewhere where there would be surf. I sat, and watched life go through a beer generated fog. All was not as bad as I make it out to be though; I had a fiancé, friends, loving family, and a roof over my head. I am just being melodramatic, and having found the need to surf again, the past seems to pale at times.

Message boards on the internet, truly can become a place of friendship and camaraderie. One of the boards I am on, Something Awful.com, is bigger then average. A truly great place to hang out on the internetweb. They have a forum specifically for meeting people off the board, so people in different cities and states would post in this part of the forum to organize things called Goon meetings. Normally consisting of going out to eat, hanging out at someones house, or just hitting up an arcade, it was good times. I posted in there to try to find Goons from Tulsa, and find I did. There are probably about 15-20 of us Oklahoma Goons. We have had about 4 Goon meets total, all of them a great time. At one of these Goon meets, we hit this Mexican restaurant to eat and see off a few of our fellow Goons to college. After eating we were bored and decided to hit a thrift store across the street, little did I know, the pulse was fixing to come and smack me full in the face.

In the thrift store, you of course go looking at all the wacky clothes, maybe to find a suit or something of equal value that you can wear out and about and look like a freak. Or maybe just to find something totally cool that you never knew existed. We all walked around and browsed, sometimes laughing a pair of shoes, or an extremely ugly tie, just hanging out and having a good time. Then we get to the sports section. Upon entering I spot an extremely large blue case. Could it be? No, no way, not in Oklahoma. Pulse. It’s probably just a windboard or something, that case is huge. Flipping the case up on its side, I undo the straps and open it to what my eyes would view as true beauty. It had been 7 or so years since I had seen a surfboard in person, much less held one, and here lie not one but 2 surfboards both in pretty good condition. Pulse. Excitement gleaming in my eyes I urged one of my fellow goons to find someone to tell me how much these were going to be. I was expecting 75 to 100 dollars, as they came back with an employee in tow, I asked him how much it was going to be. 30 dollars. WHAT? “For which board?” I asked. “All of it, whole shebang, 30 bux”. “Sold, to the Okie kook!!” I yelled. Pulse. We chuckled about how odd it was to have surfboards in Oklahoma, and he rang me up. For the next 30 minutes I wrangled getting a 6’6” board, a 7’0” board, and a 9-10 foot 2 piece case to fit in my Dodge Neon. With boards and cases sticking out of windows I drove back to my apartment, pumped as all hell. I had surfboards now!!! I couldn’t believe it. Pulse.

Now it was time, I could feel the pulse in effect, something I had not felt in quite some time. I got the boards home and scoured over them, finding a few dings, but otherwise both in pretty good shape. My first outing was that summer, it wasn’t in an ocean, hell it wasn’t even a very big lake, but I grabbed my single fin and was determined to get up on it, while being dragged behind my friends boat. It took me about 3 tries, but I got up, and surfed around behind a boat. What a rush. In the end we lost the fin, but still had a great time, ending that night with a cookout and a few beers. Pulse. Now it was in full swing I searched out surfing message boards, posted about my first time surfing behind a boat. Found out about ding repair, tides, what to look for when seeing a buoy report. I was hooked, and could not wait to get out somewhere in the ocean and surf. I even checked into a thing called “The Tulsa wave” which is a standing wave, here in Tulsa that all the kayakers hit. I have scoped it some, but never seen it go off. Even if it does go off, it might be certain death to try, who knows, I am still keeping tabs on it, just in case.

Now to the present, I felt it was time to get on with life. My fiancé and I had been procrastinating about getting married for the past couple of years due to school, work, and other things, now that was all going to change. With a fast paced 2 week organization of a wedding on the beach, we were set to go. To be married on the 4th of July, at sunrise, on the beach. The wedding almost got called off about 3 times, due to pressure from family and just the sense of being so rushed. Not that we were getting cold feet, it was just the stress of it all caving us in. So off we went, to Galveston, to begin a life together, as well as get some waves. My real Dad, when my mom and him went on their honeymoon went to Galveston, took his surfboard. He passed away when I was four, so it really felt neat to follow in his footsteps, and know that on his honeymoon he was in the same water I was, doing the same thing, while his honey sunned herself on the beach. I also used his old wedding ring as my own, after getting it resized. So as you can see, this trip held a little bit more nostalgia for me then just a honeymoon/surftrip.

The wedding went off well, married at dawn and having multiple pictures taken, it was a good time. Afterwards we got changed, ate, and hit the beach. This would be my first time in the ocean on a surf board in about 10 years. Pulse. Fate smiled on me that weekend as well, as a groundswell kicked up providing some good surf. Some of which I was too out of shape to paddle out to, but just as well, I had fun on the inside catching my little peelers and occasionally getting worked by one. We took video, some of which I brought home and edited. I made a movie of my surfing(falling) and whatnot. All in all it was a great time. It’s amazing how the ocean can move you at times. Sometimes while I was out I would just sit there and feel the currents swish me around, sometimes out to sea, sometimes in close to shore, just letting go and letting the ocean take me where it would. Also you have those times where when trying to paddle back in, you just get sort of stuck, not moving forward, not moving backwards, just sitting there feeling like the ocean this time might decide to keep you, and not let you back into shore. There you sit, paddling away and not gaining any ground. This is when the fear starts for me sometimes, surfboard or no, I always wonder if the ocean will let me get back in. I feel it’s just her way of letting me know sometimes how powerful she is, basically putting me in check.

Alas, all good things come to and end, mine came with a violent bout of alcohol poisoning. On our last night there, the party raged on, and me forgetting that TX beer is > OK beer led to me drinking way too much and spending most of the night in front of the porcelain throne. The next day I was so hung over I could hardly move. Needless to say it was unpleasant, for me as well as fiancé and company. Ah well, live and learn, next time I will take it easy. Thus the trip ends, Marriage, Surfing, and alcohol poisoning, we had it all.

Now my pulse is back in full force, I plan on trying to take a trip to Costa Rica next year, and for home, I am going to put together a surf bag, something with my suit/money/items so that when the waves hit in TX I can grab my bag and board and bail. I have already priced tickets, they run around 118 bux round trip down to Houston. So hopefully in the future, I will be able to bail and head down there in 1 hour 45 minutes or so. All of this and I am also going to try to get into shape, swimming, working out, and taking my board out to a local lake to get used to paddling. Hell I even plan on getting a wetsuit and going out when it’s cold to paddle, to acclimate myself to colder water, for the winter swells. I have found my pulse, and this time I am going to try not to ignore it.

Why did I sit down and write all this? Not really sure, just felt like it actually. One thing I wanted to point out, is that everyone has a pulse, that one thing that you can never seem to get out of your head, no matter how far away it is, nor how long you have gone without it. Find your pulse and appreciate it, as it is yours and yours alone. For all you surfers out there. Remember me, a lone Okie surfer, sitting here landlocked, but surfing everyday, even if it’s only in my mind. Remember me, and go out and have fun. Don’t let the stress of getting dropped in on, or crowds, or any other multitude of things get you down, and just go out and appreciate the pulse. Crappy or not, the worst day surfing is > then just about anything, to me that is.

Pulse.

Hey guys, been awhile since I have posted here. Just figured I would drop in and say hello.

Wow. Very cool.

And congrats on your marriage.

We wondered where you've been!

Nice post...very interesting. Most would never let anyone see that much of themselves here.

Pulse........

Congrads on the new bride!! She is very beautiful!
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

Originally posted by downhill
    Nice post...very interesting. Most would never let anyone see that much of themselves here.
    i have to agree, i know i kinda hold back on what i am feeling most of the time.

Silver, nice to see ya posting here again, congrats on the marriage.
    4930K@4.3~32GBGskill~asusX79deluxe~Vega64~240GB-SSD-OS drive~500GB-SSD-scratch~240GB-SSD-thrash~4TB storage~6.4TB-ioMemorycard~Windows 7 pro
    *~ SG stats

frcikin' awesome silver!!!

Man what a joy to read that

and congrats on the marriage

the B&W shot of you guys is just gorgeous[sp]

great movie dude...and seriously great post...just one of the reasons i missed your being here you always have great "story" posts...almost feel like im there posts

tell mony i said hey

(and with that i feel that its a shame that we live this close and have to talk through the intarweb...not complaining that much cus i nkow im half the prob but for some reason life is just overwelming right now ans i cant explain it....nothing has changed for me but i feel like i have no time anymore...)
    but anyway congrats on all things good my friend!!!
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version

Good to see you Silver and Congratulations.

very nice read, Silver. enjoyable to say the least. if i were you i would submit it to Surfer magazine (with the pics) or something of that nature. i think there are a lot of people who can relate to your story.

at any rate, ain't life a trip? from one end of the spectrum to another, highs and lows, pain and joy........
    "Today is a black day in the history of mankind."

- Leo Szilard

Great story, Silver.

Thanks for taking the time to write it up and post it.
    "Mr President, you have big balls" - Dominica prime minister Eugenia Charles to Ronald Reagan after the invasion of Grenada, 1983

"We win and they lose. What do you think of that?" - Ronald Reagan, 1977

that's awesome!

thanks for sharing
    Strap It On Whenever It Seems Appropriate

http://www.tomsclan.com

Congrats Silver!!! I'm a newlywed myself.......great feelin HUH!!!!! Very beautiful couple you make!!!!!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

VERY cool post Silver. I'll echo the others in saying thanks for sharing this with us.

Awesome, Awesome,Awesome. I love your stories, and your wife is beautiful. Congrats, and you look like my little brother in some of those pics.
    I am awesome.

Thanks all Glad everyone has enjoyed it.

Originally posted by Bastid
    tell mony i said hey

(and with that i feel that its a shame that we live this close and have to talk through the intarweb...not complaining that much cus i nkow im half the prob but for some reason life is just overwelming right now ans i cant explain it....nothing has changed for me but i feel like i have no time anymore...)
    but anyway congrats on all things good my friend!!!
    Haha, I know how you feel. For some reason this summer has been busy as hell.

A great story.

Thanks for the look inside.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!