Thread: It begins...

It begins...

The tour is about to start. It is with great anticipation and apprehension that I leave to the airport. Going into this 2 month US tour sounded like a blast, but as the date of departure approaches i realize just how long 2 months away from home really is. There is so much to be done at the new house that we don't even own yet... ah well, c'est la vie.

I'm headed to Los Angeles for technical rehearsal and media day, tomorow and saturday, then back home for 2 short days and then wednesday the 2nd I fly to Indianapolis for the full dress rehearsal, then its on the road.....

I will think of home and you guys alot while I am gone, and will probably get to check in here every few days, so I will try and keep you all posted as to how its going. I am also keeping a blog at www.20six.co.uk/blisster so you can follow me there on a more personal level.

Bye Bye!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

Have a great one Blisster!

Lucky motha ..........
    Cancer Baaaaaad! Folding Goooood!

just enjoy it!

hey just keep in mind 2 months is only 2 months long for one day. every day that goes by is one day closer to home.

will you get to hook up with wifey at all on tour?

I was going to post a link to that thread, but the SG search results for "bullsh|t" were too numerous

sometimes you have to think outside the box to get inside the box .

Have a great time Blisster! I've add your travel Log to my sig for easy reference

Thumbs up

Have fun Blisster. I added your site to my favs to keep up with your travels. Enjoy yourself.

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Jack be careful down in LA. Lot's of freaks down there the last time I was in town.

I'm looking forward to the July engagement in Boston!!

Did you pick your laptop out yet?
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

Looks like you will be in my neck of the woods on July 13th. Maybe a few of us columbus folks can get together.

hey everybody!

Just checking in--So far things are very cool. We havent even hooked up with the tour yet, were just setting up and rehearsing the GameRiot stuff, which I must say is very cool (if you like video games at all!!). Last night I went to a BBQ for the tour crew that was hosted by Perry Farrel of Jane's Addiction. I was kickig it, eating my burger and swigging on a Pacifico when Perry walked up and says "hey man, I'm Perry"... I was like "Hi! I'm jack, I'm working with GameRiot,"and he goes on about how stoked he is about the whole GameRiot concept, and how into video games he's been for all these years, etc etc. and all I could think was "wow, Perry Farrel " hehehe. He was pretty cool.

Anyways, JCOS Nvidia hooked my up with a SWEET Dell Lattitude D800, 1.8GHz, GFTi4200Go , 512 MB DDR, 200GB external WD firewire drive and an external Sony DVD +/-RW drive.

I'm not sure when it will start to show up but I will be submitting photos,, video and travelogs for Nvidias games site, www.nzone.com I believe, so check it out and I'll be sure to let y'all know when stuff starts to get posted.

Peace out SG, and thanks for all the support!!!!

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

Originally posted by Blisster
    hey everybody!

Just checking in--So far things are very cool. We havent even hooked up with the tour yet, were just setting up and rehearsing the GameRiot styff, which I must say is very cool (if you like video games at all!!). Last night I went to a BBQ for the tour crew that was hosted by Perry Farrel of Jane's Addiction. I was kickig it, eating my burger and swigging on a Pacifico when Perry walked up and says "hey man, I'm Perry"... I was like "Hi! I'm jack, I'm working with GameRiot,"and he goes on about how stoked he is about the whole GameRiot concept, and how into video games he's been for all these years, etc etc. and all I could think was "wow, Perry Farrel " hehehe. He was pretty cool.

Anyways, JCOS Nvidia hooked my up with a SWEET Dell Lattitude D800, 1.8GHz, GFTi4200Go , 512 MG DDR, 200GB external WD firewire drive and an external Sony DVD +/-RW drive.

I'm not sure when it will start to show up but I will be submitting photos,, video and travelogs for Nvidias games site, www.nzone.com I believe, so check it out and I'll be sure to let y'all know when stuff starts to get posted.

Peace out SG, and thanks for all the support!!!!

Jack
    Thanks for the update man. btw, check your yahoo mail if you havent already.

*oops looks like you did already*

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    I wish the tour was coming down someplace close to me, I'd go just to hook and and meet with you.

Oh well, when I win the lottery I'm going to travel the world and meet everybody at SpeedGuide.

....and yes people, that's not a promise, it's a threat.

those of you that have contacted me regarding passes, It's looking good, I say I'm about 75% sure I will be able to hook something up. I'll keep you posted here.

These are the names I have on my list:

San Diego, August 17th, Clyde Chandler, Lorelei Bayona Seattle, WA August 23rd, Randy Moore (randy, gimme another name if you want to bring a friend!)
    Phoenix, AZ August 15th ,Tim Shapiro and Zoli Dusa
    Pilladelphia, PA Aughust 27th, John, Kieth