Thread: parents just spent 48 grand on a minivan...

parents just spent 48 grand on a minivan...

48 grand cdn....they just ordered a toyota seina LE AWD....pretty sweet van actually...has 220HP V6 VVTI with 240ft/pdns of torque
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilog B
    Loading the dishwasher at brembo's house means bringing the fiancee a sixpack home.

Babe-mobile 2, eh?

Originally posted by Humboldt
    Babe-mobile 2, eh?
    ordering my fuzzy dice as we speak
    Loading the dishwasher at brembo's house means bringing the fiancee a sixpack home.

What the...my mom just bought a 2003 Honda Odyssey, fully loaded and sher only spent about 35K, whats the diff between the too? Odyssey has 240 Ponies....
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

NM, just noticed it was Canadian cash
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

disabled account
    The new Sienna is larger than the Odyssey, with AWD and believe it or not many more features (like 5.1 surround)
    I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.

Originally posted by nepenthe
    The new Sienna is larger than the Odyssey, with AWD and believe it or not many more features (like 5.1 surround)
    its the XLE that has the 10 speaker stereo, and you can order the DVD system on top of that

damn thats alot of money for a car

I was going to post a link to that thread, but the SG search results for "bullsh|t" were too numerous

sometimes you have to think outside the box to get inside the box .

Originally posted by Randy
    damn thats alot of money for a car

Yeah, i'd love to have that much to spend on a car!

hope they like it!

nvm... dumb
    Originally posted by Burke
    eBay is like Terra Eleven, a vast wasteland that not even Peter Strauss could tame.
    P IV Processor 2.4 gHZ, ECS p4 motherboard, Windows XP, 512 MB of Ram, Radeon 9500 Pro, 60 GB WD HD, 20 GB IBM HD, Verbatim CDRW,