Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Our trash talkin' threads got erased!!

  1. #1
    SG Enthusiast koldchillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    4,608

    Angry Our trash talkin' threads got erased!!

    Darn.. another thread casualty from the server crash.. Oh well.. I've got no threats right now anyways..

    Foldin' like a champ!
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

  2. #2
    Folding Thunder
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    New York The Empire State
    Posts
    10,543
    Yeah We gotta start another one

  3. #3
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69,983
    u guys suck!

  4. #4
    SG DC Team Member lance-tek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    5,601
    I warned you all before.................. WATCH OUT I AM GONNA FOLD RIGHT PAST YA.
    A mistake does not become an error until one refuses to correct it

    Folding for the future

  5. #5
    SG Enthusiast koldchillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    4,608
    Originally posted by YARDofSTUF
    u guys suck!
    yeah, yeah, yeah.. I've got some other fish to fry before I get to you.. just be patient..
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

  6. #6
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69,983
    Originally posted by koldchillah
    yeah, yeah, yeah.. I've got some other fish to fry before I get to you.. just be patient..
    Translation:

    SH**! you're out folding me so i cant directly trash talk you. now i'll act cool and hopefully make you think i'm preparing to take you down.

  7. #7
    SG Enthusiast koldchillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    4,608
    Originally posted by YARDofSTUF
    Translation:

    SH**! you're out folding me so i cant directly trash talk you. now i'll act cool and hopefully make you think i'm preparing to take you down.
    LOL

    by the end of the summer I'll be in the top 15, no doubt about that... whether or not I'll pass you doesn't matter.. but I'll also have at least 4 or 5 more PC's folding by then too, so we'll just have to wait and see..
    I do give you props for your folding capabilities as of now (even though I have a feeling you've been folding longer than my measly 5 months) but just remember... I've got nearly 400 PC's at work and my IT director is folder friendly but our MIS manager (just below the IT director but just above me) isn't really all for it, but nobody's noticed the rigs I've got folding with the background service so if ya see me fly up the charts, you know what happened.. basically whats gonna happen is I'm going to install it on every single computer in the building once I find a new job.. It will take them a while to find it and remove it off of every PC, especially if its running secretly and not harming the rigs.. so now you know my master plan, look out! Its all good for the team right?
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

  8. #8
    Folding Thunder
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    New York The Empire State
    Posts
    10,543
    Originally posted by YARDofSTUF
    u guys suck!
    You know, koldchillah has a point. I've been contemplating putting Folding on the 20ish rigs here at the Library. I asked and the librarian was all for it, but got nervous for fear the bigwigs would find out and start some sh*t. I had totally forgot to just install it as a service.

    You forget I still have Nebulous under repair so Neucleus is the only rig I have at the moment Folding. That's ok, by this week I'll have Nebulous back up, neucleus and the third addition which is Mercury. The three combined will be the Galaxy Trio. Besides, I need to make up for lost time anyways and what better way to catch up and fold at full power and just run you over like a runaway freight train

    Be afriad yos, be very afraid!

  9. #9
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69,983
    lt u best get those 20 library PCs folding!

  10. #10
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69,983
    Originally posted by koldchillah
    LOL

    by the end of the summer I'll be in the top 15, no doubt about that... whether or not I'll pass you doesn't matter.. but I'll also have at least 4 or 5 more PC's folding by then too, so we'll just have to wait and see..
    I do give you props for your folding capabilities as of now (even though I have a feeling you've been folding longer than my measly 5 months) but just remember... I've got nearly 400 PC's at work and my IT director is folder friendly but our MIS manager (just below the IT director but just above me) isn't really all for it, but nobody's noticed the rigs I've got folding with the background service so if ya see me fly up the charts, you know what happened.. basically whats gonna happen is I'm going to install it on every single computer in the building once I find a new job.. It will take them a while to find it and remove it off of every PC, especially if its running secretly and not harming the rigs.. so now you know my master plan, look out! Its all good for the team right?

    i started folding with an 800mhz duron, boy has the lineup changed lol

    if u raise the level of competition, i shall raise my level of output!

  11. #11
    SG Enthusiast koldchillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    4,608
    Originally posted by YARDofSTUF
    i started folding with an 800mhz duron, boy has the lineup changed lol

    if u raise the level of competition, i shall raise my level of output!
    your definitely foldin' your a$$ off now.. Do you really only have 6 rigs folding (according to stanford's stats)?
    Not so much just you but I notice other people producing incredible outputs with only 3 or 4 rigs.. How is this possible? I've got several powerful rigs folding w/ the 'advmethods flag and I'm still not outputting like some people... hmm... what other flags should I include on my beefy rigs??

    Your a top 5 contender for sure.. Its good for the team to raise your output, you should do so regardless of little 'ol me behind you..
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

  12. #12
    Advanced Member goobee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    771
    Originally posted by LT-73
    You know, koldchillah has a point. I've been contemplating putting Folding on the 20ish rigs here at the Library. I asked and the librarian was all for it, but got nervous for fear the bigwigs would find out and start some sh*t. I had totally forgot to just install it as a service.

    Careful dude. The "bigwigs" can still easily tell if 3rd party software is running on their network. Installing it as a service only hides it from the local user of the PC.
    "Signature?........We don't need no stinkin' Signature!!!"

  13. #13
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69,983
    Originally posted by koldchillah
    your definitely foldin' your a$$ off now.. Do you really only have 6 rigs folding (according to stanford's stats)?
    Not so much just you but I notice other people producing incredible outputs with only 3 or 4 rigs.. How is this possible? I've got several powerful rigs folding w/ the 'advmethods flag and I'm still not outputting like some people... hmm... what other flags should I include on my beefy rigs??

    Your a top 5 contender for sure.. Its good for the team to raise your output, you should do so regardless of little 'ol me behind you..

    4 rigs, 1 is a dualie so its listed as 2 adn i added a 3000+ which is really number 5 but number 4 is my 2400+ and its offline because my mom unplugged it while it was running thinking it was the vaccum cleaner, so now i have an unmountable boot sector grrrrrrr.

    but i should have 5 rigs folding by monday and a 6th next week.

    gonna start putting 30 bucks away each week and when i get the cash saved up i'll build a little shuttle rig for folding. they'll stack well

  14. #14
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69,983
    http://forums.speedguide.net/showthr...hreadid=112243


    this shows my full list, next weeks addition will be a 2,2ghz p4, may overclock higher for me tho

  15. #15
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69,983
    damn this 3000+ is a nice folder!

    its at 2275mhz right now and its finishing frames every 4 mins.

  16. #16
    Folding Thunder
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    New York The Empire State
    Posts
    10,543
    Originally posted by goobee
    Careful dude. The "bigwigs" can still easily tell if 3rd party software is running on their network. Installing it as a service only hides it from the local user of the PC.
    Hmmmm, thanx for the heads up

  17. #17
    SG Enthusiast koldchillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    4,608
    Originally posted by LT-73
    Hmmmm, thanx for the heads up
    yeah man.. its not worth losing a job over..

    I'm still trying to convice our MIS that folding isn't harmful but he says he used to fold but b/c your processor remains busy all the time that it shortens the cpu life and that we can't afford that on the work PC's, but his boss our IT director folds on his own at home and says he wouldn't mind one bit but he's leaving the decision to our MIS guy whom I'm still trying to convince.. I think he'll crack soon.. he's fed up with our company after they dicked him out of workman's comp for an on the job back injury and he refuses to work OT and put forth any extra effort. Its just a matter of time and we'll be folding two buildings worth of PC's..
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

  18. #18
    Folding Thunder
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    New York The Empire State
    Posts
    10,543
    Yeah, i know whatcha mean Well, i'll just keep hammering away and maybe they'll approve

  19. #19
    Murders & Executions Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Returning video tapes
    Posts
    2,717
    Hell I turned Bump on to the fold and now he's got it on every rig at work and bought two more for the cause. I just reconfiged my fans with less voltage so now rig #1 can run 24/7. It's so quite now. I'm up to 6 but two are dogs. I plan on adding 2 or 3 more this week. Another 750 and a 1.5 cely to start. I gotta start chasing Yikes now. Besides I refuse to let AOA pass us.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •