View Poll Results: More hazardous to your health?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cigarettes

    19 70.37%
  • Marijuana

    5 18.52%
  • no... crack doesn't compare... maybe to cigs.

    2 7.41%
  • Uh.. I'm not sure....

    1 3.70%
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: What is more harmful?

  1. #1
    n00b pWn3r! EvilAjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    New York City, USA
    Posts
    6,973

    What is more harmful?

    IMO Cigarettes are. I could smoke 2,000 blunts of weed and still wont feel as tired after a basketball game as one would feel after a few stoges. I HATE Cigerettes so much... I dont know why people smoke them ****s... do they get you high/stimulated or something? All it does IMO is give you throat/lung/anything cancer. They say weed does too, and much faster than cigs ... if that were the case me and a thousand other pot heads that I know would be dead by now, TRUST ME. All those scientific reports are probably false, just so that the society believes in it and therefor stops smoking it.

    "One marijuana joint is worse than a pack of Newports"

    That has to be the BIGGEST BULL I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE.

    And those commercials OVER DO IT.

    Yeah, I'm going to get a girl pregnant JUST because we were both high.... oh please. And car accidents... OMG I feel like killing commercial makers.

    And it's a gateway drug... my ass! It's all up to the indivisual... there is NO ****ING WAY weed is going to **** you up so bad that you'll want to take coke and ecstacy and dope and just overdose and die.... that's just stupid.

    What are your thoughts and opinions? And ONLY BY EXPERIENCE can you say weed is more harmful than tabacco. I don't care what you heard or "saw"... that person could have been smoking crack, you know...

    By the way, I have never in my entire life smoked a cigarette. It's funny how people think these days.. You smoke weed, you do everything else.

    Anyway.. lets see what YOU have to say.
    <sarcastic>um... yeah</sarcastic>

    Wanna get pwned?

    Quote Originally Posted by raromoney View Post
    Thanks EvilAjax!
    Yup, I'm baaaackkk!

    EvilAjax unbanned, reinforces stereotypes with gunplay braggadocio...

  2. #2
    Elite Member BaLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Bell County, Tejas
    Posts
    14,351
    dunno never read up on it...


    somehow though when I see the topic and your name next to it.. I knew this was coming (or something similar anyways)

  3. #3
    Hawaiian Built fanta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Honolulu, Hawaii aka Paradise
    Posts
    3,160
    Well since you never smoked a cig you probably wouldn't know how it felt once you were hooked, then smoked a cig. They dont really do much unless your already addicted; they actually release pleasure chemicals and stimulate the person. Nicotine is a nasty drug to be hooked on...ask any long term smoker.

    MJ isn't that much better for you either. Put it this way...if you smoke something, your a lot more likely to get cancer than someone who doesn't. Thats the way it is. The benefit of MJ is that you dont need to puff away 20 cigs a day. The downside is that chronic use is never good...just imagine everyone who smoked cigs instead puffing on MJ every day. New York City would come to a standstill.

  4. #4
    n00b pWn3r! EvilAjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    New York City, USA
    Posts
    6,973
    Originally posted by fanta
    Well since you never smoked a cig you probably wouldn't know how it felt once you were hooked, then smoked a cig. They dont really do much unless your already addicted; they actually release pleasure chemicals and stimulate the person. Nicotine is a nasty drug to be hooked on...ask any long term smoker.

    MJ isn't that much better for you either. Put it this way...if you smoke something, your a lot more likely to get cancer than someone who doesn't. Thats the way it is. The benefit of MJ is that you dont need to puff away 20 cigs a day. The downside is that chronic use is never good...just imagine everyone who smoked cigs instead puffing on MJ every day. New York City would come to a standstill.
    LOL... MJ should be a Cig replacement lol
    <sarcastic>um... yeah</sarcastic>

    Wanna get pwned?

    Quote Originally Posted by raromoney View Post
    Thanks EvilAjax!
    Yup, I'm baaaackkk!

    EvilAjax unbanned, reinforces stereotypes with gunplay braggadocio...

  5. #5
    R.I.P. 2015-05-13 minir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27,942
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hi EvilAjax



    I would think Cigarettes, simply from the volume smoked.

    Many smokers go through 1 to 4 packs a day of Cigarettes, while most i knew smoked 1 to 4 joints a day. The abuse to the lungs must be lessened i would think, however if you are prone to getting cancer i would think both could affect your chances.

    Both are addicting, though the reasons may differ and both can affect your health in a negative manner imho.


    regards

    minir

  6. #6
    Hanging out with Prince Albert Needlefreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Jacksonville,Fl
    Posts
    2,455
    Ive tried coke,MJ, and rolls in my life,not to any great extent by a bit here and there ..My thing is if you wanna set home and get high or drunk go right ahead but if you get in any vehicle and drive after drinking or usung a drug you deserve death...Slow...painfull....long..something like going over a low bridge,being partially trapped in water and it taking weeks for you to die of gangreen..Thats my wish for all druggie/drunk drivers..

  7. #7
    n00b pWn3r! EvilAjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    New York City, USA
    Posts
    6,973
    Originally posted by Needlefreak
    Ive tried coke,MJ, and rolls in my life,not to any great extent by a bit here and there ..My thing is if you wanna set home and get high or drunk go right ahead but if you get in any vehicle and drive after drinking or usung a drug you deserve death...Slow...painfull....long..something like going over a low bridge,being partially trapped in water and it taking weeks for you to die of gangreen..Thats my wish for all druggie/drunk drivers..
    Okay... but what does that have to do with cigarettes being more harmful than marijuana?

    To tell you the truth, if a person can not drive while being high after smoking a joint then the person should not drive at all. Reason? Because if you can't even do that, I doubt you can drive after waking up, after drinking coffee, after smoking a cigarette... etc....
    <sarcastic>um... yeah</sarcastic>

    Wanna get pwned?

    Quote Originally Posted by raromoney View Post
    Thanks EvilAjax!
    Yup, I'm baaaackkk!

    EvilAjax unbanned, reinforces stereotypes with gunplay braggadocio...

  8. #8
    ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ downhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My Own Private Idaho
    Posts
    34,796
    Originally posted by EvilAjax

    To tell you the truth, if a person can not drive while being high after smoking a joint then the person should not drive at all. Reason? Because if you can't even do that, I doubt you can drive after waking up, after drinking coffee, after smoking a cigarette... etc....





    Is that like "cold beans" logic?
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

  9. #9
    Domesticated Primate Bastid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    8,021
    this is just a P O but after smoking for 15 years and finally being smoke free for one year, i will say the cigs, because they are legal to buy, so its "ok" to smoke...you dont have to worry about running out...you can smoke more because they will make more and sell you more...you dont have to find a dealer when yours gets busted are you getting my point?

    sorry....i rant sometimes....
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version

  10. #10
    SCSI Dude Faust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    8,708
    Is that like "cold beans" logic?









    heh... i'm just ribbin' ya downhill .
    "Today is a black day in the history of mankind."

    - Leo Szilard

  11. #11
    n00b pWn3r! EvilAjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    New York City, USA
    Posts
    6,973
    Originally posted by downhill



    Is that like "cold beans" logic?
    Yup... doesn't impair your driving ability. Unless for some reason marijuana gets you drunk or something.

    In my case, I can drive while being high. End of story. And much more carefully at that.
    <sarcastic>um... yeah</sarcastic>

    Wanna get pwned?

    Quote Originally Posted by raromoney View Post
    Thanks EvilAjax!
    Yup, I'm baaaackkk!

    EvilAjax unbanned, reinforces stereotypes with gunplay braggadocio...

  12. #12
    Flip Chip Qwijib0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona Processor: GenuineIntel Member #4896
    Posts
    8,269
    I would have to say pot. Pot makes people aggressive, defensive and confrontational. You don't see tobacco users going around bulletin boards telling people that pot is really 'ok' , and that non-users are haters, and starting arguments about why pot is so damn good. All this defensive activity causes stress, which leads to a shorter life.

    And on a more serious note, the leser or two evils, whichever it may be is still evil...
    If your browser can't read unicode, you should probably switch!

  13. #13
    SCSI Dude Faust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    8,708
    I would have to say pot. Pot makes people aggressive, defensive and confrontational. You don't see tobacco users going around bulletin boards telling people that pot is really 'ok' , and that non-users are haters, and starting arguments about why pot is so damn good. All this defensive activity causes stress, which leads to a shorter life.


    hate to disagree w/ya Q, but......wow.... never heard of pot making people aggressive and confrontational. as a matter of fact, it generally has the exact opposite effect. it makes people lethargic and apathetic.

    the pot smokers going around the boards being wieners isn;t because of pot.... i would venture to guess they would be wieners without it.... maybe even more so.
    "Today is a black day in the history of mankind."

    - Leo Szilard

  14. #14
    n00b pWn3r! EvilAjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    New York City, USA
    Posts
    6,973
    Originally posted by Qwijib0
    I would have to say pot. Pot makes people aggressive, defensive and confrontational. You don't see tobacco users going around bulletin boards telling people that pot is really 'ok' , and that non-users are haters, and starting arguments about why pot is so damn good. All this defensive activity causes stress, which leads to a shorter life.

    And on a more serious note, the leser or two evils, whichever it may be is still evil...
    Just goes to show how much you know about "pot".

    I wasn't even high when I posted this thread. I am now

    Don't judge something you don't know much about. Aggressive and confrontational? I think you've got cocaine and liquor mistaken with weed or dope... all which are DIFFERENT btw. Some people call weed dope, they are dopes. Dope is heroin... which is disgusting... and if anyone drives while doped up... they should DIE.


    And non-users are haters? lol...

    Just choose an option from the poll and shut it. There's no reason for you to rant about something you obviously dislike and know nothing about. To you, weed is probably ecstacy. I understand.

    Who the f**k is weining or starting arguments? Not me.
    <sarcastic>um... yeah</sarcastic>

    Wanna get pwned?

    Quote Originally Posted by raromoney View Post
    Thanks EvilAjax!
    Yup, I'm baaaackkk!

    EvilAjax unbanned, reinforces stereotypes with gunplay braggadocio...

  15. #15
    n00b pWn3r! EvilAjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    New York City, USA
    Posts
    6,973
    Originally posted by John
    lmao, good point
    You can quote what I say, but use the WHOLE thing instead of making it look as if you took words from my mouth (by leaving some out).

    my ass! It's all up to the indivisual... there is NO ****ING WAY weed is going to **** you up so bad that you'll want to take coke and ecstacy and dope and just overdose and die.... that's just stupid.
    You forgot the bold text.....

    OF COURSE WEED IS GOING TO **** YOU UP. If it didn't I wouldn't even smoke it....... WTF?
    <sarcastic>um... yeah</sarcastic>

    Wanna get pwned?

    Quote Originally Posted by raromoney View Post
    Thanks EvilAjax!
    Yup, I'm baaaackkk!

    EvilAjax unbanned, reinforces stereotypes with gunplay braggadocio...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •