Thread: What are your thoughts on...

What are your thoughts on...

Sweetened Condensed Milk... with only two ingredients (concentraded whole milk and sugar) it is SLAMMING. So creamy and delicious... mmmmm

Anyone ever heard of it? I know Prey has

Leche Condesada

http://www.milk.com/wall-o-shame/nut...nsed_Milk.html
    <sarcastic>um... yeah</sarcastic>

Wanna get pwned?

Quote Originally Posted by raromoney View Post
    Thanks EvilAjax!
    Yup, I'm baaaackkk!

EvilAjax unbanned, reinforces stereotypes with gunplay braggadocio...

moooo

Originally posted by YARDofSTUF
    moooo
    mooooooooo

Wanna get pwned?

Thanks EvilAjax!
    Yup, I'm baaaackkk!

... I think I have to poooooop

Wanna get pwned?

Thanks EvilAjax!
    Yup, I'm baaaackkk!

I hate milk

Originally posted by EvilAjax
    ... I think I have to poooooop

Lactose intolerante?
    Respect it.

ewww.

About the only thing I know about it is that in the Vietnam books I read, canned milk like that was a prized and sought-after food item by American POW's.

Aside from that...yuck. I hate milk. Good for adding to coffee and maybe on cereal, aside from that anyone who drinks it has issues IMO.

Milk is for babies, cereal and milk shakes.
    Cereal and milk shakes make good 'snacks', e.g. junk food.
    Soy milk is better for you if want cereal or milkshakes.

Man is the only animal body that drinks milk after infancy.

Milk was not in public demand until the dairy farmers teamed up w/ Madison Avenue boys and began creating ad campaigns to sell more milk. (circa the 30's & 40's) Then they succeeded in greasing the palms of a few choice congressmen who pushed through legislation and govt programs to get milk delivered to children in schools. Remember 'milk money' in grammar schools in the 50's & 60's ?

Consuming milk daily is actually unhealthy as it contains loads of fat and sugars. Milk is a main contributer to heart disease, the AMA's biggest money maker. Do you believe they want to cure heart disease? Haha!

apologies for the rant, something else pissed me off earlier today
    No one has any right to force data on you
    and command you to believe it or else.
    If it is not true for you, it isn't true.

LRH

Originally posted by TonyT
    Milk is for babies, cereal and milk shakes.
    Cereal and milk shakes make good 'snacks', e.g. junk food.
    Soy milk is better for you if want cereal or milkshakes.

Man is the only animal body that drinks milk after infancy.

Milk was not in public demand until the dairy farmers teamed up w/ Madison Avenue boys and began creating ad campaigns to sell more milk. (circa the 30's & 40's) Then they succeeded in greasing the palms of a few choice congressmen who pushed through legislation and govt programs to get milk delivered to children in schools. Remember 'milk money' in grammar schools in the 50's & 60's ?

Consuming milk daily is actually unhealthy as it contains loads of fat and sugars. Milk is a main contributer to heart disease, the AMA's biggest money maker. Do you believe they want to cure heart disease? Haha!

apologies for the rant, something else pissed me off earlier today
    OH YEAH!
    I've been telling people this for years and everyone scoffs.
    Tell it like is TonyT!

Originally posted by agentbeast
    Lactose intolerante?
    No.. it's normal to poop.

But it seems everyone else here is! Damn! Never seen so many people flaming milk!

It does a body good!

And it's CONDENSED MILK! TOTALLY, ENTIRELY, DIFFERENT.

Wanna get pwned?

Thanks EvilAjax!
    Yup, I'm baaaackkk!

Yeah it probably causes heart disease(milk)....but it sure tastes good, especially mixed(sorry EA, never tried the thick stuff). Chocolate Malt Ovaltine...mmmm...

Dont forget to add in the maiming of our bodies through our very own water supplies (lead,chlorine,etc)

I'm on a bulking diet right now..I probably drink about a quart or more of milk a day. The great thing about it is it's heavy calorie, protein, and fat and it's not too filling. Also calcium strengthens bones and helps de-toxify the body
    spec-
    Rig #1- AMD XP 2400+, A-Bit KR7A/266, Gainward Geforce3 ti200 64mb Golden Sample, 1GB Crucial DDR, 40 gig WD HDD (7200), XP PRO, Vantec Stealth 420 PSU, Soundblaster Live 5.1
    Rig #2- P4 2.4c, Abit IC7 800 FSB /w onboard sound, Radeon 9700 Pro 128, 1 Gig Corsair 3200 XMS, Dual (SATA) 36GB WD Raptor's in RAID 0, XP Pro, Antec Truepower 400
    Rig #3-AMD Barton 2500+, Albatron KX600 (via), 1 gig Corsair 3200, Radeon 9600 Pro 128, Seagate 80 gig HD, Antec Truepower 400

I grew up on raw milk.......talk about fat content....

I don't even know where I would go to find that anymore..and this is a major milk producing state..

If you have never tired it......my guess is that most of you would gag....

And I might add...if you have never milked a cow..you don't know what your missing.

Condensed milk? Imho, it's only good used as the base for hot chocolate and served with homemade breadrolls smothered with butter.......ummm....yummy...

The discovery that you could innoculate against diesease came from observing that milkmaids who got cowpox were immune against smallpox....So mankind has been a squeezing them teats for sometime......
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

disabled account
    Indeed you are correct TonyT. The "four basic food groups" which was the staple our diet education in school was developed by the American Dairy Association. Today, most milk is laced with rBST and antibotics, byproducts which are used to promote lactation and cure mastitis (Pus in the milk). Any guess how healthy those drugs must be if taken on a daily basis?

Still, I do like cheese and ice cream (in moderation), and yes, sweetened condensed milk is great to cook with or on top of a snow cone (I had one first in Costa Rica).

shant,
    david
    I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.

disabled account
    Originally posted by downhill
    I grew up on raw milk.......talk about fat content....

I don't even know where I would go to find that anymore..and this is a major milk producing state..

The discovery that you could innoculate against diesease came from observing that milkmaids who got cowpox were immune against smallpox....So mankind has been a squeezing them teats for sometime......
    I have a local goat farmer who can provide raw milk and kefir.

Interesting what comes of animal husbandry.

shant,
    david
    I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.

i like chocolate milk
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

Originally posted by Brent
    i like chocolate milk
    Me too.

I grew up on raw milk... and yet.. I grew up to hate it with such a passion I used to eat frosted flakes, ALONE. Sad.... That's one reason I hate D.R.... I NEED AMERICAN TUSCAN BRANDED MILK!!!!

um..

Vanilla milk is good too.

Wanna get pwned?

Thanks EvilAjax!
    Yup, I'm baaaackkk!