Thread: Water just doesn't last for me

Water just doesn't last for me

From when I awake in the morning, to times when I'm active...water just doesn't seem to stay in my system long enough. The first piss in the morning is always dark yellow, and when I'm active...such as working out, swimming, etc....I always have to drink a lot of water to stay properly hydrated.

I always thought it was wierd because the people who I'm with never seem to drink a fraction of the water I do, but seem to be hydrated well enough. Just wondering what you guys think, and if any of you are like this as well. Maybe I just have some more camel-istic properties than others.

hhmm well I probably drink 1 or 2 glasses of water a week...sometimes more, usually less I seem to be hydrated enough....at least I think I am. Although I'll be asking for new kidneys one day, but other than that I'm fine.

I rarely drink water. I know i should, the wife is always on me about it too.

I drink tons of tea, and koolade mixed with fruit juice.

The "dark yellow" mentioned above should be 'need to know' info.

I didn't "need to know" that

Originally posted by Norm
    I rarely drink water. I know i should, the wife is always on me about it too.

I drink tons of tea, and koolade mixed with fruit juice.

The "dark yellow" mentioned above should be 'need to know' info.

I didn't "need to know" that
    I was thinking about being PC about the term used. I figured we were all old enough to handle someone describing "yellow piss"

You ever have your urine smell like onions the morning after you had some good stir fry or some dish with a lot of onions?
    My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

Thanks for the thread-jack

lol
    My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

Re: Water just doesn't last for me

Originally posted by fanta
    From when I awake in the morning, to times when I'm active...water just doesn't seem to stay in my system long enough. The first piss in the morning is always dark yellow, and when I'm active...such as working out, swimming, etc....I always have to drink a lot of water to stay properly hydrated.

I always thought it was wierd because the people who I'm with never seem to drink a fraction of the water I do, but seem to be hydrated well enough. Just wondering what you guys think, and if any of you are like this as well. Maybe I just have some more camel-istic properties than others.

dark yellow urine could be a sign of dehydration, but since i'm not a doctor you might want to looky here....

Dark yellow or orange urine can be caused by recent use of laxatives or consumption of rhubarb or beets and is also characteristic of concentrated urine often caused by decreased fluid intake due to conditions such as fever, heatstroke, or heat exhaustion.

Folding Thunder
    I might not drink enough water, but hell all the ginger-ale i consume is enough. I should buy stock in shweppes or canada dry i drink so much of the stuff. And speaking of pissing, i piss like a dam racehorse!

It's probably similar to eating. Some eat little and gain weight, some eat a lot and don't. As a rule I think it's healthy to drink as much (non-carbonated, no calorie) as you want/can.

As for Schlurpee's question...... try some Honey Nut Cheerios or Honey Smacks.

LOL

"P.S. Does that bee have a name? "

Thanks for the thread-jack

Do you have a masculin side? lol jk

Hey man, it's just a thread jack. Happens all the time.

Suck it up

dark yellow urine typically is the "by product" of the vitamins and minerals that your body has absorbed.....that's why when you've been drinking Budweiser all night your piss is clear as a bell...just FYI

Originally posted by Norm
    Do you have a masculin side? lol jk

Hey man, it's just a thread jack. Happens all the time.

Suck it up
    Actually I wasn't referring to your post, as I'm used to your style, Norm.

During the summer when I'm out hackin away lines in the 90 degree heat I often drink upwards of 300oz's of water(my camel back hold 100oz's). If I don't take a leak at least once before lunch and after I get worried and begin gulping water. Today I drank 80 ounces, and a 32 ounce Gatorade, and I still don't need to whiz, tho I'm still gettin back in the swing of hot weather.

Fanta, go find yerself a Camelback, MUST have the omega seal(its big enough to put under ice machines and dump ice in em). Keep it close by and have a swig when the urge hits. Keep drinking till you whiz pale yellow, rather than dark. Dehydration can sneak up on ya, and ruin yer day.
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Actually I wasn't referring to your post, as I'm used to your style, Norm.

I knew I had style

(and class)

Fanta,

I also have a similar situation, if I don't take in at least 64 oz of water a day I have the high byproduct urinal output as well. I usually get at least 64-128oz of water per day and keep a healthy color to my urine.

I also am stuck with "camelitis" and no it has nothing to do with my crotch.
    NCTI - Certified
    SCTE--Member
    Specialized cable fixxer upper