Thread: How Do I Tweak......

How Do I Tweak......

My PC's for best folding performance?
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

add -forceasm to the shortcut to run f@h so it says c:\prey\fah3console -forceasm

u could do advmethods too but u may not finish thsoe fast enough to get them done by the deadlines.

other than that higher mhz = faster folder!

disabled account
    I gotta tell ya, there must be more than that. I feel that I have a strong farm, but my number pale compared to some with comparable setups.

shant,
    david
    I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.

Prey521
    What does your Farm consist off?
    What is your Daily output?

Brian