Thread: Cases..... really kewl cases

Question Cases..... really kewl cases

I am thinking of buying a new case, and i seen a few nice little server cube cases, the ones with 2 seperate compartments...one for the motherboard.... and the other houses the hard disks, cd roms and PSU.

I live in the uk and most of the cases I find are from the states and wll cost a lot to import due to shipping charges and delivery. Do any of the UK guys or even US guys know any good places in the UK or islands that do server cube cases.... or any kewl cube cases.

cheers Mike
    If it aint broke don't try to fix!!

http://sangatte.no-ip.com/mike/home.html

------------------------------------------------

AMD XP 1800 running @ 1.54 MHZ, 256 MB DDR, Geforce 440 MX 64 MB, Soundblaster Audigy Platinum, 10/100 mbit NIC card - connected to a DLink router running a 1mbit/256 cable connection, 2 x 60 gb maxtor 7200 hard disks, 1 x IBM deskstar 80 gb 7200 hard disk, 17 inch Packard Bell Monitor... Windows 2000 Pro

now, a shuttle is a cube, per say, but, its more of a HTPC kinda setup..

You could get a yeong yang server case ( i think thats how you spell it), or, one of the enermax ones that look exactly the same..

lemme go hunting for linkage.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

"Weapons of Ass Destruction"

Here ya go man,

http://www.yeongyang.com/products/yy0221.htm

or this

http://www.yeongyang.com/products/yy0420-0430.htm

now, im not sure about shipping to the UK... ill check that out too.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

nice cases veg!

Originally posted by YARDofSTUF
    nice cases veg!
    yeah, their pretty kick ass, expensive though, i think their about $200 without a PSU... would be cool to have one though, would make for a good watercooling system.
    - Benjamin Franklin

~'~|D|HawaiianGhost~'~ HawaiianGhost's Avatar
    In a chair, in front of my rig, staring at my avatar... <(0.0)>
    Yeah nice cases, in those links. I've lived in Germany for the past five years and I haven't seen any of these goes down lower than $179 Euro at local stores or online. Until recently it used to be Deutche Marks - DM - funny thing though, the numbers stayed the same but the monetary value changed i.e. what was $179 DM is now $179Euro (??). DM used to be approx. 2DM=1USD, go figure. But that was at just a few local stores.

So dj_tigger1982, I guess it's safe to say that those "little" server cubes will come with a "big" price most wherever you go.
    DA' BEAST:
    Win2000Pro/WinXpPro SP2||AMD AXP 2700+ T-Bred 2.2GHz w/Thermalright SLK-800 & Tt Smart FanII||ASUS A7V333/R||1GB PC2700 Corsair VS||Lite-On 52x CD-Rom||Yamaha CRW-F1ZEN 44x24x44 Burner||2xWD800JBSE in RAID-0, 1xWDSE800JB & 1xWDSE1600JB backups||SBAudigy OEMBulk||Enermax EG465AX-VE
    Chaintech GF4 Ti4200 128MB "GT21" w/ViVo SE

--------------------------------------
    Game with the ~RealmOfGhost'z~, [SG], |D|

Originally posted by HawaiianGhost
    Yeah nice cases, in those links. I've lived in Germany for the past five years and I haven't seen any of these goes down lower than $179 Euro at local stores or online. Until recently it used to be Deutche Marks - DM - funny thing though, the numbers stayed the same but the monetary value changed i.e. what was $179 DM is now $179Euro (??). DM used to be approx. 2DM=1USD, go figure. But that was at just a few local stores.

So dj_tigger1982, I guess it's safe to say that those "little" server cubes will come with a "big" price most wherever you go.
    hehe, thats pretty weird..

But, these are supposed to be big server cases, and only server cases with like 5+ scsi raid arrays. jeez, i need some money, even though ive got like 1 harddrive
    - Benjamin Franklin