Thread: ... and you thought we spam a lot???

Talking ... and you thought we spam a lot???

http://www.forum1.wacken.com/showthr...agenumber=6811

Insane... this thread has more than 6800 pages (15 posts/page).... . > 100,000 replies..

ex-WoW-addict

Can you translate starting on page 1?

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

they say something about pepsi... buch beer... and a guy involved is named "kellog"
    Originally posted by Burke
    eBay is like Terra Eleven, a vast wasteland that not even Peter Strauss could tame.
    P IV Processor 2.4 gHZ, ECS p4 motherboard, Windows XP, 512 MB of Ram, Radeon 9500 Pro, 60 GB WD HD, 20 GB IBM HD, Verbatim CDRW,

Certified SG Addict
    Men, we have work to do!

Originally posted by UOD
    Can you translate starting on page 1?

http://world.altavista.com/

Have fun
    ex-WoW-addict

i translated much of the first page... dont make a lick o sense

Written originals looked of an empty can Pepsi Coke?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- .

almost

__________________ Arm Hascherl.. ---------------------------------------------- .

No person is more valued, when its Nährwert!

Report this contribution a moderator | IP: 07-04-2003 22:36 Varnamys WOA Metalhead stored

Registers since: aug 2002 dwellings: cheek @ home Fav. Beer: COLA RULEZ [tm] of contributions: 12480 quotas:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originals written almost
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

An empty can Busch-Bier?!?!?

huhuuuuu Warriorzzzzzzzzzz *ganzdollwinkwedel*

__________________ MEMBER OF THE 20.000er-THREAD-WARRIORS KETTENSTRING RULEZ! © ESCOBAR

Foundation member club of that sexually frustrated

Report this contribution a moderator | IP: 07-04-2003 22:39 Kellog´s WOA Metalhead stored

Registers since: Mar 2002 dwellings: degree of Amiland Fav. Beer: beer of contributions: 2690 quotas:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written originals an empty can Busch-Bier?!?! of Varnamys?

Huhuuuuu Warriorzzzzzzzzzz *ganzdollwinkwedel*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- .

TREFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________ Arm Hascherl.. ---------------------------------------------- .

Report this contribution a moderator | IP: 07-04-2003 22:39 Varnamys WOA Metalhead stored

Registers since: aug 2002 dwellings: cheek @ home Fav. Beer: COLA RULEZ [tm] of contributions: 12480 quotas:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originals written of Kellog´s TREFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- .

hehe

But who would have been able to know that of that other then???

__________________ MEMBER OF THE 20.000er-THREAD-WARRIORS KETTENSTRING RULEZ! © ESCOBAR

Report this contribution a moderator | IP: 07-04-2003 22:41 Kellog´s WOA Metalhead stored

Registers since: Mar 2002 dwellings: degree of Amiland Fav. Beer: beer of contributions: 2690 quotas:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originals written of Varnamys hehe

But who would have been able to know that of that other then??? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- .

Naja...auf the beer can would have already come been it können...Bush-Bier wär to detalliert, expected hätt I quite net..

Report this contribution a moderator | IP: 07-04-2003 22:42 Varnamys WOA Metalhead stored

Registers since: aug 2002 dwellings: cheek @ home Fav. Beer: COLA RULEZ [tm] of contributions: 12480 quotas: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originals written would have already come been of Kellog´s naja...auf the beer can it können...Bush-Bier wär to detalliert,
    expected hätt I quite net.. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- .

But that is written with -c- Busch-Bier...

CAN me once who helfen?!?!?!?

I can myself no longer ausloggen!!! Hüüüllfääääääääää

Report this contribution a moderator | IP: 07-04-2003 22:44 Kellog´s WOA Metalhead stored

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originals written is written of Varnamys [B] however that with -c- Busch-Bier...

Report this contribution a moderator | IP: 07-04-2003 22:46 Varnamys WOA Metalhead stored

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originals written of Kellog´s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*amKopfkratz*

Where is everyone then there, nu?????

Report this contribution a moderator | IP: 07-04-2003 22:50 Kellog´s WOA Metalhead stored

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originals written of Varnamys *amKopfkratz*

Where is everyone then there, nu????? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- .

all abgehauen...denen are was my riddle too heavy

Report this contribution a moderator | IP: 07-04-2003 22:53 stored looked WOA Metalhead

Registers since: Nov 2001 dwellings: Hamburg Fav. Beer: Jever contributions: 9508 huhu varny my dear neighbor degree was have shortly here, therefore I nix geschrieben...also beer in blue cans is
    however full untrue

__________________ be what you are

[x]verliebt/weiblich/alt []ledig/weiblich/alt foundation member club of that MEMBER OF THE
    20.000er-THREAD-WARRIORS EhrenundgründungsthreadbestreiterIn of the 1st Metal-Baerchen-volumes OF THAT
    sexually frustrated-fan club-MemberIn chairperson of the Messie club Sweetpea Boffin of Needlehole

Too old to the young.

Report this contribution a moderator | IP: 07-04-2003 22:54 Varnamys WOA Metalhead stored

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originals written are was of Kellog´s all abgehauen...denen my riddle
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why that then? [tm]

No Amis.. are should have yet.. yet Grips in the skull..

Report this contribution a moderator | IP: 07-04-2003 22:55 Varnamys WOA Metalhead stored

Registers since: aug 2002 dwellings: cheek @ home Fav. Beer: COLA RULEZ [tm] of contributions: 12480 quotas: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originals
    written looked was have of huhu varny my dear neighbor degree shortly here, therefore I nix geschrieben...also beer in blue cans is however full untrue

Does hmmmm... give´s no German beer in blue Dosen????

Report this contribution a moderator | IP: 07-04-2003 22:55 Toffi fairy WOA Metalhead stored

Registers since: dec 2002 dwellings: Braunschweig Fav. Beer: Staropramen contributions: 5052 quotas:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originals written are was of Kellog´s all abgehauen...denen my riddle
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Näää when I wanted to advise beer can, went here with me suddenly quite nix more and now I go sleeping however also again. Once alone and let you

*winkwonk*

_________________...Die Toffi fairy is' also at the same time 80% C6H12O6 skull of the forum body waiter minister of the Braunschweig
    Threads (Off-Topic) member of the Messies (Nr.003) real Warrior of the 20.000er Thread (Wolfman, page 5501) stable master at the horsemen of
    the brain groats member in the club of that sexually frustrated! [X] femininely, single and hopeless romantically sometimes present in the
    '10,000' and '5,000' Bunkerbau: organizer, waiter S P A S S I G entire HELFERLEIN ...und Scheff by dat

... Every thorn has it it rose..

Report this contribution a moderator | IP: 07-04-2003 22:56 stored looked WOA Metalhead

Registers since: Nov 2001 dwellings: Hamburg Fav. Beer: Jever contributions: 9508 quotas: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Written originals gives of Varnamys hmmmm... ´s no German beer in blue Dosen????
    eBay is like Terra Eleven, a vast wasteland that not even Peter Strauss could tame.
    P IV Processor 2.4 gHZ, ECS p4 motherboard, Windows XP, 512 MB of Ram, Radeon 9500 Pro, 60 GB WD HD, 20 GB IBM HD, Verbatim CDRW,

guys learn german..
    altavista is ok..

their translation kind of sux lol..

<edit>

OMFG LOL
    Posts Total: 102,255
    User Posts
    Master of Hades 9494
    FOREVER_MA 9261
    MasterOfPuppets 7099
    Wolfman 6922
    Varnamys 6749
    argon factor 6562
    black 5999
    Edi 5837
    Metalsulm 5508
    Baden Devil 5080
    Uddi 3316
    Kiwok 2875
    Emperor 2462
    Dracarys 2360
    Toffi Fee 2341
    damoltin 2267
    Psycho 2190
    SpiralArchitect 2172
    FallenOne 1584
    Netfreak63 1491
    starlight 1006
    LordOfThisWorld 808
    Kellog´s 746
    ShizzoKrause 708
    Finwe 561
    codo der 3. 560
    dan666 541
    critter 519
    Dark Boeller 401
    Qwerty 379
    PanterAMann 352
    Sodomy&Lust 316
    Banshee 316
    PsychicVeteran 284
    xantia 237
    MetalBasstard 235
    Karsten 207
    Membarus 164
    Maaf 153
    nafets 148
    Schattengewächs 138
    nostri 137
    Spyro 128
    Butcher 99
    the.evil.olli 93
    Wishmaster 89
    BlueOyster 61
    Legolas 61
    Nachtfalke 56
    gnoff 55
    Nocturn 54
    Frodo 53
    Shadowlord 51

I removed ppls who had <50 posts

Certified SG Addict
    Question: why do Germans like heavy metal so much, eh?

(And please don't say Klaus Meine r0xx0rs )

Question: why do Germans like heavy metal so much, eh?

(And please don't say Klaus Meine r0xx0rs )
    Klaus Meine suxx0rs and should learn to sing...

it's the website of a metal festival, and a link that I (a metalhead) posted... go figure

Bala: exactly, some people obviously have too much time on their hands over there
    ex-WoW-addict

a few of the top guys have more posts in this one thread than I do on the whole BB for 2_1/2yrs almost..

How do you almost post 10,000 times in ONE THREAD!?!?!
    <sarcastic>um... yeah</sarcastic>

Wanna get pwned?

Quote Originally Posted by raromoney View Post
    Thanks EvilAjax!
    Yup, I'm baaaackkk!

EvilAjax unbanned, reinforces stereotypes with gunplay braggadocio...

Tucson, Arizona Processor: GenuineIntel Member #4896
    wow.. nice vB tweaking

the [H]|F would start going screwy when the posts in a thread went over 1000 (bra thread anyone )
    If your browser can't read unicode, you should probably switch!

Gründungsmitglied Club der sexuell Frustrierten

Varnamys=Brent?
    Respect it.

Men, we have work to do!

should we use this thread or a previous spam thread ??