Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: Ahhhhhhhhhhh....

  1. #21
    Venge This!
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    2,394
    In the buying mood?

    How bout another folding box?
    Rob

  2. #22
    R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    The Sandbox
    Posts
    42,832
    Originally posted by Burke
    LOL...nope, I sold the Logitech set I won to a guy at Ars Technica for $60! Now THAT is a return on your investment.
    Ya see your a salesmen. lol

    I can picture you in a leisure suit and 70's wide tie with a knot the size of a egg plant. Ohhh and the tie is silk to boot!
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

  3. #23
    Certified SG Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    29,514
    Originally posted by SLK
    In the buying mood?

    How bout another folding box?
    Exactly. Gotta free up more funds. I'm transferred out these days.

  4. #24
    Certified SG Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    29,514
    Originally posted by Joint Chiefs Of Staff
    Ya see your a salesmen. lol

    I can picture you in a leisure suit and 70's wide tie with a knot the size of a egg plant. Ohhh and the tie is silk to boot!
    Kinda like BIGJIMSLATE's avatar guy?

  5. #25
    R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    The Sandbox
    Posts
    42,832
    Originally posted by Burke
    Kinda like BIGJIMSLATE's avatar guy?
    It's popcorn time!!!

    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

  6. #26
    Certified SG Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    29,514
    Originally posted by Joint Chiefs Of Staff
    It's popcorn time!!!


  7. #27
    R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    The Sandbox
    Posts
    42,832
    Originally posted by Burke
    Just messing around.

    Why the thread move???
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

  8. #28
    Certified SG Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    29,514
    Originally posted by Joint Chiefs Of Staff
    Just messing around.

    Why the thread move???
    I just noticed it, too. I guess the inclusion of a picture?

  9. #29
    R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    The Sandbox
    Posts
    42,832
    Originally posted by Burke
    I just noticed it, too. I guess the inclusion of a picture?
    I guess but it was only "a" picture.
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

  10. #30
    Elite Member mountainman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    15,451
    Originally posted by Burke
    LOL...nope, I sold the Logitech set I won to a guy at Ars Technica for $60! Now THAT is a return on your investment.
    LOL... I sold one of my two to a guy for $70.

    I will be using the other one this coming week when the new computer parts get here.

    Hoooo deee hooo !!!


  11. #31
    Certified SG Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    29,514
    Originally posted by mountainman
    LOL... I sold one of my two to a guy for $70.

    I will be using the other one this coming week when the new computer parts get here.

    Hoooo deee hooo !!!

    You're a rip-off artist!

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Ertlanta, Gargea
    Posts
    7,002
    Im still not over the dead pixel.

    JK

    Hangover Burke? If not then you didn't drink enough!

  13. #33
    Certified SG Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    29,514
    Originally posted by Shaggy
    Im still not over the dead pixel.

    JK

    Hangover Burke? If not then you didn't drink enough!
    No dead pixel, dude. I'm EXTREMELY PICKY about that, and I would know immediately. I spend half my PC time two inches away from the LCD scanning for flaws.

    I must be genetically engineered with immunity against hangovers, since I've never had one no matter HOW much I drink. Lucky? Maybe. Wake up some day in a dumpster in South Miami with no clue how I got there? Not likely.

  14. #34
    Maneater JawZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    21,935
    Originally posted by Burke
    No dead pixel, dude. I'm EXTREMELY PICKY about that, and I would know immediately. I spend half my PC time two inches away from the LCD scanning for flaws.

    I must be genetically engineered with immunity against hangovers, since I've never had one no matter HOW much I drink. Lucky? Maybe. Wake up some day in a dumpster in South Miami with no clue how I got there? Not likely.
    Ever drank till you puked? If not then you have never truly drank too much. Good for you for not over indulging.

    ...formerly the omnipotent UOD

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Ertlanta, Gargea
    Posts
    7,002
    Originally posted by Burke
    No dead pixel, dude. I'm EXTREMELY PICKY about that, and I would know immediately. I spend half my PC time two inches away from the LCD scanning for flaws.

    I must be genetically engineered with immunity against hangovers, since I've never had one no matter HOW much I drink. Lucky? Maybe. Wake up some day in a dumpster in South Miami with no clue how I got there? Not likely.
    You sell them when they get a dead pixel, don't you?

  16. #36
    Certified SG Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    29,514
    Originally posted by Shaggy
    You sell them when they get a dead pixel, don't you?
    That's not why I sell them...besides, this LCD I have cost me $1100 originally, and it's unlikely anyone would buy it for even $500 now, even though it's in excellent condition.

  17. #37
    Certified SG Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    29,514
    Originally posted by UOD
    Ever drank till you puked? If not then you have never truly drank too much. Good for you for not over indulging.
    Of course I've drank until I vomited...but I never had an hangover.

  18. #38
    Certified SG Addict CableDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    26,784
    What mouse ya got?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •