Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: Northern California SG meet (pics)

  1. #21
    resident Humboldt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    27,786
    Originally posted by CiscoKid
    there's another one in May that I'm planning on going to, so maybe you can catch that one
    That would be cool.

    Maybe I could drag De Plano to it also

  2. #22
    Uninsured for your health
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Stockton, CA
    Posts
    10,028
    Originally posted by Humboldt
    That would be cool.

    Maybe I could drag De Plano to it also
    that would be c00, but doesn't someone have to stay and make sure the bears don't take over his house?
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

  3. #23
    resident Humboldt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    27,786
    Originally posted by CiscoKid
    that would be c00, but doesn't someone have to stay and make sure the beards don't take over his house?
    beards?

    There's birds (peacocks) and bears but no beards.

    Well, he has a beard actually, but no other beards.

  4. #24
    Uninsured for your health
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Stockton, CA
    Posts
    10,028
    Originally posted by Humboldt
    beards?

    There's birds (peacocks) and bears but no beards.

    Well, he has a beard actually, but no other beards.


    So I hit the d and s at the same time, so sue me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

  5. #25
    resident Humboldt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    27,786
    Originally posted by CiscoKid


    So I hit the d and s at the same time, so sue me!
    hehe, they do get into the garbage up there pretty often it seems. That and the apple trees, they love apples

    You can tell a bear was there the night before not only by the broken branches and gouged bark, but by the HUGE piles of "applesauce" that are laying about

  6. #26
    Certified SG Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    29,514
    At least there weren't any of those TEH-WIN In-and-Out burger shots!

  7. #27
    Certified SG Addict CableDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    26,784
    Blisster, you remind me of James Hetfield.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Ertlanta, Gargea
    Posts
    7,002
    In and Out

    In and Out

    think you can ship me the table scraps?

  9. #29
    Senior Member Blisster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    9,668
    yeah, I've been hearing that since the mid-80's when I had long hair. Then I get a haircut, and so does James!!! I swear he's tryign to be like ME!


    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

  10. #30
    R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    The Sandbox
    Posts
    42,832
    Originally posted by Blisster
    yeah, I've been hearing that since the mid-80's when I had long hair. Then I get a haircut, and so does James!!! I swear he's tryign to be like ME!
    Some people say that Tom Cruise looks like me and others say Peirce Brosan looks like me.

    I don't see the connection.
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Ertlanta, Gargea
    Posts
    7,002
    Originally posted by Joint Chiefs Of Staff
    Some people say that Tom Cruise looks like me and others say Peirce Brosan looks like me.

    I don't see the connection.
    you can't say that without a pic

  12. #32
    R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    The Sandbox
    Posts
    42,832
    Originally posted by THEshaggy
    you can't say that without a pic
    I have no way to counter this. lol
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

  13. #33
    Senior Member Blisster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    9,668
    why would this thread be moved to the digital imaging and photography forum??? yes it has a few photos but the content is of general inteerest in nature and the photos are hardly a showcase of any photographic skills


    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

  14. #34
    Official Photographer Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Vancouver, Wa
    Posts
    5,694
    Originally posted by Blisster
    why would this thread be moved to the digital imaging and photography forum??? yes it has a few photos but the content is of general inteerest in nature and the photos are hardly a showcase of any photographic skills
    Yeah...ODD move for sure...This thread has nothing to do with digital photography/imaging.
    We Remember...
    9|11
    40 miles SW of Mt. St. Helens

  15. #35
    Senior Member Blisster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    9,668
    oh well, guess ill only get a littel bit more spam out of it then


    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

  16. #36
    Certified SG Addict CableDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    26,784
    Originally posted by Blisster
    yeah, I've been hearing that since the mid-80's when I had long hair. Then I get a haircut, and so does James!!! I swear he's tryign to be like ME!

  17. #37
    Folder4Life NexariaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Stockton, CA
    Posts
    865
    Man... I look bad....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •