Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What game has scared the crap outta ya?

Originally posted by Immortal
    oh I just remembered.... WOLFENSTEIN!

I hope they make a Wolfenstein 2!

I heard they are making an add on, buts its nothing like the regular game
    ** Speed 3370(down)/425(up) kbps **
    My IROC-Z28

anyone ever play the original "Castle Wolfenstein" wayyyyy back when????
    I had it for the Apple IIe.

wow games have come a long way.

J

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

scariest gaming experiences for me almost totally came from the original DOOM and DOOM II.

I had one of those 1000 levels of doom expansion CD's that I used to play all the time, every day different levels of doom.. ahh.. those were the days.. I'd play with the lights off and when you walk into a lit room and suddenly the lights go off and you hear doors open and the snort of those pink & invisible deamons running after you!! AAAHHHH!!!! haven't had a game make me jump outta my skin like that since.. and that was probably oh. '94/95? man, I miss the ol' high school days of little responsibilities, no bills, & plenty of gaming time..

Now a days there is little time for gaming.. I have Xbox titles that I haven't even sat down and played for more than 5 minutes and I bought Command & Conquer Generals last week and it still sits in my office unopened in the best buy bag.
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

Fatal frame for ps2. Those ghost pop out at places you could never imagine. And specially the music where it go so loud then drop to no sound all of a sudden, thats when you gonna guess something is gonna pop out but you just don't know when. But the way anyone tried clock tower 3?

For me it has to be 'Doom' on the PS1 back years ago. I would turn off all the lights, crank up the the sound on the stereo and play... was scary at times...lol

OMG

I just started playing Unreal II The Awakening, and there are some parts that ar scary as all hell. OMG!!!!!11

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

Resident Evil

First part where the zombie is eating the human and turns around and looks right at you, i was talking to my cousin when i turn to the screen and there it is i screamed.

and of course can't forget some parts of half life
    Give me a fish, and you feed me for a day, teach me to fish and I won't be so damn lazy.

I was playing Half Life over at Humboldts while he was at work one time. I was playing multiplayer and some dude came around a corner and blew the hell outta me. I jumped so bad that I kicked out the keyboard cord. Took me 10 minutes to figure out how I had screwed up his computer, was mainly thinking I am glad I had given him the keyboard, when I figured out it was just a plug. Not sure what was scarier, when the guy startled the hell outta me or scrambling around the computer trying to figure out what I had done.

not really scared but these got me pretty tense

Return to Castle Wolfenstein - That friggin half-body thing coming after me and the sounds!

Thief - trying to hide while guards are walking by you - I atually found myself ducking down to my keyboard lol