Thread: I went to guidance today

Post I went to guidance today

Wow never knew i can get so much help. I think i just made the soccer team since... the counselor told the coach something. still going after baseball maybe i'll make it. Some of your tips really help me out too. thanx guys
    Give me a fish, and you feed me for a day, teach me to fish and I won't be so damn lazy.

Cool man, take it easy. Remember, if you don't make the soccer/baseball teams, don't sweat it. Competition sometimes is tough in sports. If you get cut, go play on a rec league. Your local parks dept. or YMCA can hook you up.

Good luck!
    When they kick at your front door, how you gonna come? With your hands at your head, or the trigger of your gun?

Hey Speed, glad to see that you're gettin back on the right track. I pray that it all turns out for the better
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

If only all of the youth today would tell somebody they trust if they have a problem.

Tell someone, people care.

I remember some time ago, I was playing yahoo euchre and this girl slowly revealled that she had been raped by her boyfriends father while she was drunk and passed out a few nights before.

She was dying to tell someone, but I guess she didnt have anyone she knew that she felt comfortable telling.

I think we eventually convinced her to let someone know. I dont know how it turned out but I wish her well.
    The more I drink, the less I care.