Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does my sense of humor bother you?

oh ya, norm, isnt there a manual to life?

Originally posted by UnitedWeStand Don't go walking up to her and say "I just had a vasectomy wanna celebrate?
    Originally posted by EvilAngel Actually Kitten just got the sonagram done and the doc thought it was twins at first, but soon realized that it was the boys pen1s laying next to him....lol
    Said by XSeanX on AIM I wish girls were a lot easier
    Originally posted by Needlefreak May the fleas of a thousand taliban camels feast happily on your lower region..
    Originally posted by Jim Heart attack on a bun?

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Originally posted by Norm
    UOD, Joint Chiefs. I have never wondered or given too much thought as to how you take my humor. Always felt it was welcomed.

Davy, thanks. I know we don't see eye to eye on the issues and it makes me feel good to hear you're ok with my humor.
    Humor is always welcomed. It cures my woes out here.
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

UOD, Joint Chiefs. I have never wondered or given too much thought as to how you take my humor. Always felt it was welcomed.

Davy, thanks. I know we don't see eye to eye on the issues and it makes me feel good to hear you're ok with my humor.

Life is too short for me to ever take anything personal

You're funny, Norm.
    "Mr President, you have big balls" - Dominica prime minister Eugenia Charles to Ronald Reagan after the invasion of Grenada, 1983

"We win and they lose. What do you think of that?" - Ronald Reagan, 1977

disabled account
    Without facial expressions or vocal inflections, it can be difficult to seperate fun from fierce.

You are an asset (a small ass), the 800 lb gorilla of SG.

shant,
    david
    I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.

Folding Thunder
    Norm, no matter what anyone says about you or what medications you're on, or the fact that you're still stuck on that acid trip from 1970, you're still my hero!

I lubs u

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Originally posted by LT-73
    Norm, no matter what anyone says about you or what medications you're on, or the fact that you're still stuck on that acid trip from 1970, you're still my hero!

I lubs u

Can I call tonight or is Tigress keeping you occupied? lol
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

I get bored easy. Then I try to have, or make, fun out of everything.

The silent majority speaks louder than a few friends, thanks everyone. I do appreciate honesty above all else.

The silent majority can kiss my A$$

You are one of the reasons I still visit SG.

Really.

I <heart> Norm.
    When they kick at your front door, how you gonna come? With your hands at your head, or the trigger of your gun?

Folding Thunder
    Originally posted by Joint Chiefs Of Staff

Can I call tonight or is Tigress keeping you occupied? lol
    You can call anytime you like big boy!

You could always using some sort of indication to let the person know you're joking, without having to explicitly say it.

This guy over here... ------->
    ...is taken.

My posts are littered with these --->

If a big grin doesn't imply a joke, I don't know what does

Hi Jim, long time no see. How's things?

Smithfield, New South Wales, Australia, Australia
    Hey NORM, you have NEVER said anything to me that could be taken as an insult and I think you have a rather cool SOH.

You could almost pass for an Aussie....
    Main Computer:
    GA97X G3
    i7 4790K
    GTX960
    32gb Ram
    1TB Samsung 860 SSD
    NZXT Case

I HATE IT, I HATE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR
    I HATE YOU..

j/k

Originally posted by Ashdaw
    Hey NORM, you have NEVER said anything to me that could be taken as an insult and I think you have a rather cool SOH.

You could almost pass for an Aussie....
    Ashdaw. You a diplomat or what???

Norm, you have had no difficulties convincing me of your boundless sense of humour, complete with smilies and the occasional dash of DOS for good measure. I seek your threads/posts with anticipation and ferver at each visit.
    I hope your stay here is long and the humour continues.
    Take care Norm.

Oh.... Did I say that you have had no difficulties convincing me of your boundless sense of humour, complete with smilies and the occasional dash of DOS for good measure and that I seek your threads/posts with anticipation and ferver at each visit.
    I hope your stay here is long and the humour continues....................

oh yeah, I have.
    Altsheimers strikes again.
    Really?
    I'm not sure.

Croc.
    Croc.
    It will be long, it will be hard and there will be no withdrawal.
    Winston Churchill
    Remember: Wherever you go in life, you take yourself with you.

I don't get offended by your joking or seriousness or whatever. Sometimes it is hard to know when people are serious and joking... especially on the web with no body language to go from. I try not to take anything here personally. None of you know me really and I don't know you personally either. So, I have no reason to take it that way.

A lot of times you and I disagree on issues surrounding war and religion (maybe. I don't know your position), but we all need our own opinions. I always think that the world will pan out however it will and we shouldn't put that in front of forming friendships here or whatever.

At times I think you're a little narrowminded when it comes to listening to other people. You seem to ask what people think and then when they say it, you just say they're dumb and you are wasting your time. Now, I'm not going to go back and find references, this is just a feeling that I get from you. No biggie.

You are still the man when it comes to finding problems and I totally respect you for that. If you and I don't see eye to eye on stuff, that's ok. You are still the DOS MASTER !!!

There are my .03.

edit: And I DO like reading the humor... when I can see it. LOL If you're thinking about leaving, you better not !!! If you leave, DOS will die forever.

I get bored easy. Then I try to have, or make, fun out of everything.

The silent majority speaks louder than a few friends, thanks everyone. I do appreciate honesty above all else.

The silent majority can kiss my A$$

From the silent majority......

*smooch* (_|_) *smooch*

Sense of Humor? What up wit tat.
    Norm, I'm jealous now. You pick on Humboldt more then me, when you know I rattle your chain every chance and opportunity I get!

I see nothing wrong with your humor and I do hope it's not coming down to having no humor at all on the boards. If that were to happen, it would be a very dull place in no time.

I think i have a similar problem too Norm, that or alot of people have me on "ignore"

LOL
    My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

You don't offend me at all Norm, there have been a few threads where we haven't agreed, but we are both mature and agree to disagree. You insight is ALWAYS helpful and I always look forward to reading your posts. I know when you are joking.