Thread: re: C++ program for encrypt/decrypt

re: C++ program for encrypt/decrypt

any one have a C++ that can do encrypt and decrypt? just like the internet security. the program can scramble the orginal number or letter to the different letter or number.
    i need it very much, please help

The Folding General General_Jack_As's Avatar
    If you do'nt mind making your own encryption methods (IE A = 12, B = 24) things like that, write the program yourself. Have two arrays, one with the letters, and numbers and the other with the "code" and make sure to have corrosponding indexes. Shouldn't be too hard.
    God Bless America

Your question is a little too vague. Do you want to use Symmetric or Public Key encryption? Which algorithm do you want to use? If you want to use symmetric cryptography, and aren't intending to use the DESX cipher, which Block Cipher Mode do you want to use?

Also, I don't know of any good C++ encryption libraries--since they are mostly written in C and you have to create C++ wrappers for them yourself. However, I would suggest taking a look at OpenSSL, they have a really robust encryption library that supports many algorithms. I've used this library in the past, and it's not that hard to learn--unfortunately, you have to learn it from the example code that comes with the source, because the documentation is nowhere near complete.

thx, i got the program already