Thread: Hang On Everyone!

Exclamation Hang On Everyone!

We are getting blown out of the water by Sudhian Media! They will be past us by the next stats update.

Mad props to those guys! They are folding their butts off!

FOLD ON!!!

We are now in 19th place and it looks like Asusboards.com will be passing us in about a week. Oh well, it's all for a great cause. Looks like it's time to build more machines.
    Too many computers can fry your brain.

I started up again last night. Not sure if my 5 little machines will make much difference.

Thumbs up

Hey Goobie!
    Welcome Home! I was beginning to think that you had forgot about us!

Even 1 machine helps...5 machines is a lot of help!

Hanging out with Prince Albert Needlefreak's Avatar
    I got my wife to let me install it on her comp again,slow but eh...

Im still pestering my mother to let me install it on the comps at their house...

3x1600+ amd

1x1700+ amd

and a 2400 amd on it's way...I got her so brain washed on firewalls and who/what access the comps that I cant reverse my own programing...lol

Welcome back goobee
    Too many computers can fry your brain.

<<<<< scurries off to install F@H on the 300 PC's in the building >>>>>

on second thought.. this may get me in trouble..

I wish there was something more I could do.. on a good note I should have 3 or 4 more PC's folding by the end of March..

"foldin' foldin' foldin'... keep them puppies foldin', RAWHIDE!!"

ooh.. did I just hit 600 posts? kkkewl..
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

i tried to get them to let me run it on our 6 400mhz machines at the plumbing shop i work at but they are afraid of getting a virus from it

but they let the girls in the front office do all kinds of internet crap and their not worried about that.

they also said they were afraid it would slow done their systems too much, i tried to explain to them how it works and even sent them to the folding home page, but still no go.

ohh well
    4930K@4.3~32GBGskill~asusX79deluxe~Vega64~240GB-SSD-OS drive~500GB-SSD-scratch~240GB-SSD-thrash~4TB storage~6.4TB-ioMemorycard~Windows 7 pro
    *~ SG stats

that sux, but its all for the same good cause, btw I just started folding bout a week ago, on a pos computer but anyway, I cant seem to find my name on the SG team list, have checked team# settings and are 15 , how often do they update?
    Member - Redneck Yacht Club

Thumbs up AceFireball

Welcome to the fold (pun)

The stats are updated on an hourly basis so as soon as you complete a work unit (wu) you should be listed.

I just checked Stanford and you aren't listed under username 'AceFireball' so you must not have sent in a finished wu yet.

We look forward to seeing you listed on our team. And if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Rick (rickoic)
    Prostate Cancer survivor, too late for me with a cure, but maybe I can help save others just like me. Wife brest cancer. Cured.

At first I felt that the newspapers, magazines, that got their subscribers to fold should be listed with google and the uncommitted.

But they aren't that much difference from ourselves associated with Speed Guide. They support their users and offer them a place to communicate with each other. So the only real difference is that they can get a much larger group together to fold.

So, now I feel that we should congratulate them for doing such a good job. And wish them a great time folding.

Rick
    Prostate Cancer survivor, too late for me with a cure, but maybe I can help save others just like me. Wife brest cancer. Cured.

I think that 19 is going to be about where we settle in. There are 2 teams behind us that are overproducing us and 2 teams above us that we are out producing. So barring a major influx of folding power I see us sort of settling in at 19th position for the long haul.
    Respect it.