Thread: various parts for sale

various parts for sale

need a new PSU for the server. it being tax time, i have no budget so i will be getting rid of some stuff i have. nothing earth shattering..... a couple OK things, but the rest is just stuff. one user here at SG has dibs on the soundcards, but feel free to make an offer.

i am a straightforward guy. basic rules apply as far as the transaction. you send me money or money order (postal money order would be nice), and i send the item(s) out within 48 hours or the next business day (if on weekend). s&h for cards will be $5, for drives will be $8.

if there is only one "bid" on an item, i will hold it until the buyer sends the money.... i would say a week or so is within reason (just so i don;t sell it to someone locally). if there's more than one person wanting an item, the highest offer will have priority (so if they send the money right away, that's OK)

- Leadtek/Winfast (AGP, of course) GeForce3 64MB. stock heatsink, added on fan from stock AMD XP HSF. $50 or best offer. sold

- Iwill SIDE RAID100 (ver 1.3) IDE RAID controller. HPT370a chipset. this also supports individual drives (as an ATA controller). $20 OBO

- 2 Creative SB Live! 5.1 soundcards (one is model# CT4760, the other is model# SB0060). $15 ea OBO i have an offer on these as well, plus 2 (one for each card) people with "dibs" on them (Mehmet and drdoug) if for some reason the first offer doesn't pan out

- Mylex 3-channel (up to 15 devices per channel) Ultra2 RAID controller w/16MB cache. model#DAC960LB. $20 OBO. will add 3 68pin low density 5 connector cables w/terminators for $10 more.

- 2 Seagate UltraSCSI Wide drives. ST34371W (Barracuda 4LP) 7200RPM 4.35GB (formatted). ST34572W (Barracuda 4XL) 7200RPM 4.55GB (formatted). 68pin low-density connectors. $15 ea OBO

i have lots of fans, heatsinks, cables, 10/100 NICs and such laying around, but i really don;t think it would be worth the shipping cost. let me know if you need something in particular.

i also have references here at SG (as far as shipping hardware). if you have any questions regarding this or any of the hardware for sale, please met me know via PM.

also, i will "warrantee" the item(s) for a week to be sure they work for you. they all worked fine when i used them, but they have been sitting in a box for some time. so, when you get them, please test them!!!! if they aren't cooperating, just send them back and i will return your money
    Last edited by Faust; 02-16-03 at 02:16 AM.
    "Today is a black day in the history of mankind."

- Leo Szilard

is that the original GF3?

yes, the original GF3 right before they split it into the Ti cards.
    "Today is a black day in the history of mankind."

- Leo Szilard

Check your PMs again.

ive got second dibs on one of the creatives
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

"Weapons of Ass Destruction"

Check your PMs. Done.