Thread: html help with on mouseover script

html help with on mouseover script

here are the 2 subscript that goes with the link:

(url of link that display at bottom left of IE will be decripted to my message)
    <a href http://www.atomzone.net/test.asp onmouseover="statusIn('Thank you for visiting AtomZONE');return true" onmouseout="statusOut();">test</a>

(2 images will swap over when mouse over)
    <a href http://www.atomzone.net/test.asp onmouseover="if(MSFPhover) document['MSFPnav3'].src=MSFPnav3h.src" onmouseout="if(MSFPhover) document['MSFPnav3'].src=MSFPnav3n.src">test</a>

of couse, i also have the heading of the script and all variable assigned. now how do i combine these 2 script together in 1 link?

Try this
    (note, this must all be on one line)

<A HREF="http://www.atomzone.net/test.asp" TARGET="" onMouseOver="if(MSFPhover) document['MSFPnav3'].src=MSFPnav3h.src; statusIn('Thank you for visiting AtomZONE');return true" onMouseOut="if(MSFPhover) document['MSFPnav3'].src=MSFPnav3n.src; statusOut();">test</A>

You can separate inline CSS and script actions with a semicolon;
    No one has any right to force data on you
    and command you to believe it or else.
    If it is not true for you, it isn't true.

LRH

omg, it works. thanks alot TonyT. I thought i have to sacrify one for the other.

does this also work with php? cause i have a contact form (contact.php) that will take user input and post the info to the sendmail form (sendmail) to send msg to me. i also have the confirm form (confirm.php) that will send email to that guy saying i got his messages.

ex:line in contact.php

<form name="contact" method="post" action="sendmail.php">

will this work? or anyway around this?

<form name="contact" method="post" action="sendmail.php; confirm.php>

Probably not, but you may be able to use a javascript that takes teh data from a field (an email address) and then puts the address into a field in a hidden form that posts to the confirm.php.

But I fail to see the need for a confirm form. After using the contact form, the sendmail.php should display a web page that tells the user that his message was sent, as well as tell the user if he ommitted a required field and tell him to 'click here to return to the form'. example: javascript:history(-1) takes one to previous page.

You could just as easily set up an auto-responder on the server or in your email client.
    No one has any right to force data on you
    and command you to believe it or else.
    If it is not true for you, it isn't true.

LRH