Thread: Need a good primer site for wireless networking...

Blog Entries

Need a good primer site for wireless networking...

Where I work is preparing to start offering wireless networking as one of it's services in February, and I need to get ahold of some information on wireless networking. I want to be able to put together a training guide, as it's going to be up to me and a few others that I work with to get as proficient with the wireless networking as fast as we can...

It looks like we will be using linksys for the networking gear (we will be using an integrated cable modem/wireless router) utilizing the 802.11b protocol.

Any good links for troubleshooting/802.11 information/wireless limitations, etc would be greatly appreciated...
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Originally posted by YeOldeStonecat
    http://www.homenethelp.com/
    Appreciate it! This should definitely help
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

Registered User therealcableguy's Avatar
    I'm getting ready for the same thing here. Here is another good site. http://www.practicallynetworked.com/