PDA

View Full Version : odd problems...

CiscoKid
12-02-02, 09:39 PM
I have been having an odd problem with my Logtech Wireless keyboard in XP...

Calculator with launch on its own, after so many keystrokes it will start. This seems to only happen when using it on USB, when I use the PS2 adapter, the problem goes away. Is this a known driver problem or unique situation?

A_old
12-02-02, 09:47 PM
i dunno but try without the logitech software. it isn't required.

zooner
12-02-02, 11:21 PM
ditto.

I cant stand the logitech software. I wish I could run it only for access to that thumb button though. nothing but grief with it though.

Qwijib0
12-02-02, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by CiscoKid
I have been having an odd problem with my Logtech Wireless keyboard in XP...

Calculator with launch on its own, after so many keystrokes it will start. This seems to only happen when using it on USB, when I use the PS2 adapter, the problem goes away. Is this a known driver problem or unique situation?

You don't even need the iTouch software to make the buttons work.

The Dude
12-03-02, 07:33 AM
Personally I like the iTouch software. I don't like the default settings, but it's easy to change. The first thing I do is set up the iTouch button to bring up the setup menu. A lot of the buttons I set up as menu's. One for forums, most used sites, router setup page, etc. Mine is USB but not wireless, no complaints so far.

CiscoKid
12-03-02, 12:45 PM
I wasn't running th logitech software. I tried it on the 3 PC's i have running XP.

Qwijib0
12-03-02, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by The Dude
Personally I like the iTouch software. I don't like the default settings, but it's easy to change. The first thing I do is set up the iTouch button to bring up the setup menu. A lot of the buttons I set up as menu's. One for forums, most used sites, router setup page, etc. Mine is USB but not wireless, no complaints so far.

I detest background programs. If I don't have to use them, I don't :p