PDA

View Full Version : Lt-73 + Asus - Corsair

Duzmor
11-24-02, 05:57 PM
Dino: I should Have My Asus A7n8x Board and The 2 sticks of Corsair 32MX8 PC-3200 C2 Tomorrow (Monday)- It is In Newark N.J Now (Fedex) - Newegg Is fast on shipping

Duzmor:D :D

Duz !!

HawaiianGhost
11-24-02, 06:04 PM
I'm not LT-73, but let us know How that thing fly'z. I've been wanting to see the OC'ablity in BIOS for that thing. A friend of mine has that mobo, but I haven't been able to make it over to his place yet and he's not really an OC'er. He just bought it because He somehow crashed his BIOS chip on his A7V333 and his wife needed a board ASAP for her business.
Been lookin' at the new ASUS for future rig, TIA.

LT-73
11-24-02, 07:21 PM
Kewlness Duzmor!! We'll have that rig flyin' soon !! :D

Duzmor
11-24-02, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by HawaiianGhost
I'm not LT-73, but let us know How that thing fly'z. I've been wanting to see the OC'ablity in BIOS for that thing. A friend of mine has that mobo, but I haven't been able to make it over to his place yet and he's not really an OC'er. He just bought it because He somehow crashed his BIOS chip on his A7V333 and his wife needed a board ASAP for her business.
Been lookin' at the new ASUS for future rig, TIA.

Will Do - I like to read the User Manual from front to Back -then make the Change !!!

I am going to use the On-Board Audio And the NIC- I am a big 3com fan But I hear the NIC on the Board is good !!!

Lt- we will get It flying !!!!

Duzmor:D :D

Duz!!!

fish59
11-24-02, 07:48 PM
Can't wait to see what she'll do!

Get to work Duzmor & LT-73.