PDA

View Full Version : What forum is this?

Dakota
09-14-02, 06:30 AM
I am just wondering...

Is this a Babe Forum or a Digital Imaging and Photography Forum? Nothing against the Babe Forums. They do have their place, but maybe a Babe Forum is needed?

YARDofSTUF
09-14-02, 08:25 AM
no i think the babe and imaging thign should be together, SG isnt really promoting teh babe thign its just something thats hard for them to kepp on the down.

downhill
09-14-02, 10:06 AM
Actually I kinda agree with Dakota here. Where is the creativity for cutting and pasting urls?

And for babes.......a google search will list hundreds of pages worth of curves.

IMHO...it gets old.

As for not being able to supress it? LOL....it's just hasn't been a priority yet...

YARDofSTUF
09-14-02, 10:21 AM
SG is not stronger than teh b00bage!!!

lol

well google may find babes but not like ghost could find them, he has posted some of the most high detail pics u can find!

but i do see ur point on creativity, its not meant to be, its a hormonity thang ;)

but if u say no babe time in the foto section then fine, its cool too, just not AS cool :cool:

Dakota
09-14-02, 10:28 AM
My thinking is that this forum was created for discussing digital imaging (scanning, photo manipulation) and photography (use of film and digital cameras) and not a place to post photos of babes. Like I said, I have no problem with there being a babe forum, but I just find it hard to believe that this forum was created as a place to post babes.

If I'm wrong, then so be it, and if that's the case then let's get a real digital imaging and photography forum up here.

Chris
09-14-02, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Dakota
My thinking is that this forum was created for discussing digital imaging (scanning, photo manipulation) and photography (use of film and digital cameras) and not a place to post photos of babes. Like I said, I have no problem with there being a babe forum, but I just find it hard to believe that this forum was created as a place to post babes.

If I'm wrong, then so be it, and if that's the case then let's get a real digital imaging and photography forum up here.
The forum has been slow to catch on for the Real reason it was created, hope we don't loose the forum with the babe threads as they were banned awhile back.

Having said that though, when seriouse photos are posted they are overlooked quickly. As great an idea this forum was there is a great lack of interest and I am as guilty for this as I should be more frequent here. This is my Forte' afterall.

Dakota
09-14-02, 10:46 AM
I agree Chris. This forum has been a little slow, but as more and more people buy digi-cams and/or scanners, it'll grow quickly. I too have been wanting to get more involved here, but man I have a lot on my plate right now. With my new purchase hanging out there, I do plan on spending more time in here.

downhill
09-14-02, 11:20 AM
I've several scrapbooks full of pics I've taken over the years.

I know poptom is big into this as are others....

But Chris is right, it's been slow to get going.

Lets change that. Post your creativity....:)

Ask questions about hi res scanning....list your camera and so forth..

I use an old Cannon FTB...I've several lens for it, including a Cannon 200 mm, a 50mm, a 28 to 80 mm, a doubler, several filters, and I just replaced an old camera bag with a new fancy dancy one. I've tried on several occasions to trade this ftb in but the salesmen always talk me out of it. Dunno...Camera salesman in these parts are quite reputable.

mikemean
09-14-02, 12:43 PM
I agree with Dakota and Downhill. What do I need to see bewbies for? :D

Seriously though, I would like to see some creativity here. Or honest camera/scanning discussions.

Banshee
09-14-02, 12:55 PM
This is the first forum i check at SG.

I don't have any problems with babe threads (well, i AM the babe forum mod at genmay :p )

the title of this forum is Digital Imaging & Photography.

Babe pictures = photography

I'm fine with it, though i don't want this to turn into a babe forum either. But one every few weeks or so is ok with me ;)

Mutch
09-14-02, 03:13 PM
Don't take out the babes, leave em in.