PDA

View Full Version : which ram is better for p4 2.53



Nspyr
09-09-02, 06:09 PM
this ram?

http://www.googlegear.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=85012

or this one

http://www.googlegear.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=80097

§I€MFKR™
09-09-02, 06:46 PM
Go with the Corsair, It's excellent Ram:D :nod:

cy
09-09-02, 07:51 PM
nawwwwwwwwwwwy...go with the RD ram for P4s..hehe :D:D (only if you are rich :p)

LT-73
09-09-02, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Hybridmonolith
Go with the Corsair, It's excellent Ram:D :nod:

I'll ditto that ! :nod:

§I€MFKR™
09-09-02, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by cy
nawwwwwwwwwwwy...go with the RD ram for P4s..hehe :D:D (only if you are rich :p)

I got that:D LMAO:nod:

Deus ex Machina
09-09-02, 10:20 PM
The [H]ard forum guys seem to like the RDRAM. I am doing fine with my corsair DDR.

§I€MFKR™
09-09-02, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Deus ex Machina
The [H]ard forum guys seem to like the RDRAM. I am doing fine with my corsair DDR.

That's because of the small difference in gaming with RD, Not enough to make me wanna switch.:D

LT-73
09-09-02, 10:34 PM
I won't switch. I think ddr is the greatest ! :D

§I€MFKR™
09-09-02, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by LT-73
I won't switch. I think ddr is the greatest ! :D


:D :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

downhill
09-09-02, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by LT-73
I won't switch. I think ddr is the greatest ! :D


Humm....Tarrington Ciggaretts?