PDA

View Full Version : Swapping front tornado fan

LT-73
09-09-02, 05:55 PM
I'm gonna pull out the tornado fan i just installed in the bottom front cuz it's makin too much noise.The cooling is great, but not at the price of my hearing.

I have one already on my AX7 and with 2 of them, it's just too much noise to bear. Sounds like a dam freight train runnin thru my house ! I've got a thermaltake 92mm 52cfm fan i'm gonna add. I'm gonna have to hack my box a little bit to get it to fit so i'm gonna shut down my rig and take out the HD's and remove the front panel. I'll be back on after i'm done and let you guyz know the results.

Duzmor
09-09-02, 06:17 PM
Lt: 2 Tornado Fans - man I have one on the AX-7 and it sounds like a Turbo- 2 of them is to mush- I go to my kids computer (Pen) stock everything and I think there is something wroung because their is no fan's Makeing all the noise !!!

Get some headphones :rotfl: :rotfl:

Duzmor:D :D

Duz !!

LT-73
09-09-02, 07:17 PM
Well i'm back. Dang that's alot better ! I had to cut the front port alittle bigger to get the 92mm fan to fit, but it's a perfect job!

I have the great cooling i was looking for, but i had to pay a price for it. As i was moving my main rig to unhook the wires, i knocked my 4 port hub over and now it's dead. No power light, no nothing. Until i get a 2nd nic card, my 2nd rig is outta action. dam this sux.