PDA

View Full Version : School and Work

A_old
09-07-02, 11:40 PM
Hey, school and work are killing my time. I woke up today, didn't have work, didn't have school, I spent the entire day on homework, I'm not even half way done. I'm sure you guys have noticed my post numbers drop a bit the past 3 weeks or so. There are plenty of other capables here that can answer your Q's and have...like YOSC, YOS, Terrancelam, LT73, etc..But if you do need me or want my opinion on something, throw my name in the Title..otherwise, I'm just going to do my best to hit up a few threads here and there.

Later all,
Amro

cy
09-07-02, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Amro
Hey, school and work are killing my time. I woke up today, didn't have work, didn't have school, I spent the entire day on homework, I'm not even half way done. I'm sure you guys have noticed my post numbers drop a bit the past 3 weeks or so. There are plenty of other capables here that can answer your Q's and have...like YOSC, YOS, Terrancelam, LT73, etc..But if you do need me or want my opinion on something, throw my name in the Title..otherwise, I'm just going to do my best to hit up a few threads here and there.

Later all,
Amro

heh, thanks for informing us. :D
Yeah, my university started for like only around 4 days and already lots of readings and 4 labs to do on monday, it's really killing me. But oh well, take it easy...good luck in your acadamic :)

terrancelam
09-08-02, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Amro

Later all,
Amro

Good luck with school man, don't won't work too hard, but remember to let loose everynow and then man. I'll try and get back on the question answering fest, but it's been a while since I've been on the edge, right now I'm slowly fading behind the curb. Just made one of my three last PC purchases for a while, a Viewsonic E70fb. Plan on getting a Leadtek 4400 ViVo and then some Creative Soundworks 5.1 speaker set. After that, onto my purchases in the MAC/Apple world. Your probably thinking, WTF? Well it more of a school thing, it's ridiculous but they only use MACs in the labs and it'll be a pain in the ass if I don't have one, but I'll always have my baby over here. Anyways, I've got about 21 hours of class a week myself this semester and 27 hours in the next. Plus mid-terms are just around the corner so I'll be working away the night in my books. If you need any help bro, feel free to pm me! Anyways, I'm out,

Signed,
Marvin

Brk
09-08-02, 01:59 AM
Hell, I've been going to college since 1994. I did two years and got burned out, took nearly four years off just to work, and have been eeking out two or three classes a year since 1999. College is definitely something to take all in one shot and not split up over time; once you start working and keep college on the back burner, it's a bucket of icewater to the face when you start back up again.