PDA

View Full Version : Major problem

deleted_acct
09-03-02, 05:35 PM
Ok well i was playing cs and my computer froze and when i restared my computer and came back my resoulution was set to whatever cs was using and so it did not show everything on my screen so when i go to change my resolution the screen is not big enough for the box so i try to drag the display box up but it stops right when the little scroll bar starts to come up it stops when the box to change the resolutoin is about to come up. What do i do im screwed how can i change my resolution now?

deleted_acct
09-03-02, 05:47 PM
Could someone plllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee HELP??

64bit
09-03-02, 06:22 PM
Just set the resolution then tab once to ok or 3 times to apply then hit enter.

deleted_acct
09-03-02, 06:24 PM
I know but it wont even show the sliding bar that changes the resoulution. Man this is pissing me off.

deleted_acct
09-03-02, 07:36 PM
someone plz help im dying here i cant stand this.

LT-73
09-03-02, 07:38 PM
Try re-installing the vid card drivers. Evrytime i do, it changes the resolution and i have to set it back again. Maybe that'll work.

deleted_acct
09-03-02, 08:07 PM
OK when i try that it says that the setup takes vga or better resolution so it wont install. Man im so pissed at this dumb computer for freezing and im sick and tired at looking at this dumb resolution can someone please help!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!

deleted_acct
09-03-02, 08:12 PM
Ok i found some program that u use to change your resolution and it worked :D . Now everthing looks so little haha.

The Dude
09-03-02, 08:27 PM
All you had to do was boot in safe mode. It defaults to standard VGA and a low resolution. Then you could have gone into control panel and set your resolution back to what you wanted and rebooted. Worked for me when I set my resolution to high for my monitor.