PDA

View Full Version : My TV setup.



JC
08-17-02, 06:43 PM
Sorry about all the pics just having fun with the camera

The X-Box is below in the cabinet
TV 36" wega
digital cable
http://members.cox.net/jcanderson/tv.JPG

CiscoKid
08-17-02, 07:17 PM
So when do we get to see the man behind the camara?

brembo
08-17-02, 07:23 PM
JC-

You just get a new camera or what? Yer a posting fool here of late.

Humboldt
08-17-02, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by brembo
JC-

You just get a new camera or what? Yer a posting fool here of late.

:nod:
http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88047

Joint Chiefs of Staff
08-17-02, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by brembo
JC-

You just get a new camera or what? Yer a posting fool here of late.

Don't get me started. :D

*looks for digi*

JC
08-17-02, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by CiscoKid
So when do we get to see the man behind the camara?

As soon as you post yours!

So c'mon lets see it.

JC
08-17-02, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by brembo
JC-

You just get a new camera or what? Yer a posting fool here of late.

Well I did just get a camera.
Also the wife has been in phoenix for the past week on business and will be there another week, so I have lotsa time.

Joint Chiefs of Staff
08-17-02, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by JC


Well I did just get a camera.
Also the wife has been in phoenix for the past week on business and will be there another week, so I have lotsa time.

Been there, done that. I know what you mean. ;)

Post away. :nod:

Philip
08-17-02, 07:51 PM
Do you mind if I post mine as well ?

58" Pioneer Elite PRO-610HD
http://www.speedguide.net/~philip/entertainment/P7250702.JPG

CiscoKid
08-17-02, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by JC


As soon as you post yours!

So c'mon lets see it.

been done posted several pics already...

http://www.familygiftshowcase.com/ciscocert/Image010.jpg

JC
08-17-02, 08:34 PM
Ok OK here is 2

http://members.cox.net/jcanderson/jc.JPG

http://members.cox.net/jcanderson/jc1.JPG

Immortal
08-17-02, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Philip
Do you mind if I post mine as well ?

58" Pioneer Elite PRO-610HD
http://www.speedguide.net/~philip/entertainment/P7250702.JPG

damn .. that's one bad mofo... damn..

gkzgkz
05-09-07, 07:52 PM
thanks a lot!:thumb:

64bit
05-09-07, 09:38 PM
thanks a lot!:thumb:

you're welcome:thumb:

CableDude
05-09-07, 10:49 PM
you're welcome:thumb:

:rotfl: