PDA

View Full Version : Unusual...no, WEIRD pic. Freaky.



ghost
07-31-02, 10:37 PM
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/generalemail/pics/0047_karolina_kurkova_cztoo.jpg

§I€MFKR™
07-31-02, 10:48 PM
Hey thats Amanda Peet ain't it? She's Hot w/o all that sh*t on her face.

LT-73
08-01-02, 12:36 AM
WTF ??!!! :eek:

EvilAngel
08-01-02, 01:02 AM
Nice....!!!! :D:D

AAF Striker
08-01-02, 01:53 AM
Nice pic, I am not finding it too freaky though, but I like it a lot, I am weird like that ;)

thechemgeek
08-01-02, 06:27 AM
isn't that marilyn mason's gf? jk. :)

Banshee
08-01-02, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by thechemgeek
isn't that marilyn mason's gf? jk. :)

No, i think that IS marilyn manson lol

ghost
08-01-02, 02:33 PM
It's Karolina Kurkova, whoever that is, prob a model.

EA, I should have figured. :D

westy
08-01-02, 02:40 PM
http://www.user8.com/gallery/kurkova/kurkova1.html

§I€MFKR™
08-01-02, 03:08 PM
I don't think so its amanda peet. http://www.thecastlist.com/pictures/Peet.JPG

ghost
08-01-02, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by westy
http://www.user8.com/gallery/kurkova/kurkova1.html

Thanks for that link. :)

I didn't know about that site, exploring it now, preeshiate it. ;)

ghost
08-01-02, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Hybridmonolith
I don't think so its amanda peet. http://www.thecastlist.com/pictures/Peet.JPG

Not. Look at the filename for the pic I posted.

§I€MFKR™
08-01-02, 03:33 PM
My bad. I see, Damn thats close though.

ghost
08-01-02, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Hybridmonolith
My bad. I see, Damn thats close though.

All the right features are there, I agree.

I'll bet if someone made her up like the pic they'd be indistinguishable.

§I€MFKR™
08-01-02, 03:50 PM
Oh Yeah Real close the same mouth.:D

LT-73
08-02-02, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by ghost
It's Karolina Kurkova, whoever that is, prob a model.

EA, I should have figured. :D

Hey Ghost, if that's her, dammmmmmmmm ! But here she looks good ! ;)

http://img2.ranchoweb.com/images/bang/kurkova05.jpg


Mmmmmmmmm Yummy ! :nod:

ghost
08-02-02, 11:49 AM
Ha, funny you posted that particular pic, it was the only one I saved to my HD when I visited that site. ;)

Needlefreak
08-02-02, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by ghost
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/generalemail/pics/0047_karolina_kurkova_cztoo.jpg


Click** New desktop

LT-73
08-02-02, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by ghost
Ha, funny you posted that particular pic, it was the only one I saved to my HD when I visited that site. ;)


Same here ! ;)

ColdFusion
08-04-02, 03:08 AM
man thats gotta wake u up every morning lol