PDA

View Full Version : Great wallpaper for Avril Lavigne fans

ghost
07-30-02, 12:33 PM
This is for ColdFusion, Ciscocert, Brent, YoS and Banshee, although others can appreciate it too. :)

http://www.avril-lavigne.org/wallpapers/avril2_1280x1024_oLiE.jpg

YARDofSTUF
07-30-02, 01:13 PM
cool, thanks man, was looking for a wallpaper of her, wish someone would take the pic of her in the jeans and make a desktop of it.

ghost
07-30-02, 01:36 PM
Which pic are you referring to?

YARDofSTUF
07-30-02, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by ghost
Which pic are you referring to?

i didnt save it and i cant find it now, but it had her in like a tank top shirt and jeans and the way she was posing just made it kinda picture perfect, well that is if any girl can be picture perfect with her clothes on :p

Mutch
07-30-02, 02:49 PM
So many looking chicks than her.. Ugh...

Noevo
07-30-02, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Mutch

Taste is like tact, not everyone has it.

YARDofSTUF
07-30-02, 02:58 PM

yes there are more looking than chicks with there eyes closed or not looking. u can asume she is being looked apon as well ;)

ya i know ya meant better looking but thats no fun to quote lol

Bouncer
07-30-02, 04:01 PM
ooo look! yet another 15 year old angst ridden, wanna be intense and thought provoking chixx0r, who's about as deep as a frying pan. Does the have the obligatory lower back tattoo yet?

Or in shorthand. Yet another pump and dump.

Regards,
-Bouncer-
PS: Please pardon my cynicism at the latest recording industry creation.

Brent
07-30-02, 04:03 PM
SPLAT

need a towel! :eek:

i want her to spank me hard

YARDofSTUF
07-30-02, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Bouncer
ooo look! yet another 15 year old angst ridden, wanna be intense and thought provoking chixx0r, who's about as deep as a frying pan. Does the have the obligatory lower back tattoo yet?

Or in shorthand. Yet another pump and dump.

Regards,
-Bouncer-
PS: Please pardon my cynicism at the latest recording industry creation.

i believe shes 16 or 17, oh adn who cares about ur career? lol

LT-73
07-30-02, 05:21 PM
Um.......... can someone say... Faptastic ? :nod:

Noevo
07-30-02, 07:05 PM
Whoa! I was like, where could they have moved this to? heh, thanks for the cool forum!

Banshee
07-30-02, 07:11 PM
me like :nod:

noaht1980
07-30-02, 07:51 PM
Can someone tell me how to post pictures on here without having a picture host cause i dont have one :-(

Banshee
07-30-02, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by noaht1980
Can someone tell me how to post pictures on here without having a picture host cause i dont have one :-(

uuhh, not possible lol

use this: http://www.joako.com/upload/upload.html

ghost
07-30-02, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Noevo

Taste is like tact, not everyone has it.

Heh, good one. :D I'll have to remember that.

To others, BTW, she's 17 and trying to make a buck. I can't disagree with a record company's decision to promote her. More beauty is a good thing, IMO.

Buy her CD? Eh, no, but singing isn't all she has to offer, right Brent? :D

TEH WIN
07-30-02, 11:37 PM
you forgot me in the list! :(

and i use that background before.. but i flipped it horizonally so her main pic was on the right side... not coverd by icons

ghost
07-30-02, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by TEH WIN
you forgot me in the list! :(

and i use that background before.. but i flipped it horizonally so her main pic was on the right side... not coverd by icons

Damn, how could I have forgotten you? Sorry about that TEH WIN, here's a couple of others to make up for it.

BTW, are you using W2k?

http://www.sarahthinks.com/Avril/Avrilpics/photo9.jpg

http://www.sarahthinks.com/avril/avrilpics/24.jpg

ColdFusion
07-31-02, 02:29 AM
wow ghost not bad .. i like the one in the backround of her smiling :)

Noevo
07-31-02, 08:52 AM

Heh, good one. :D I'll have to remember that.

To others, BTW, she's 17 and trying to make a buck. I can't disagree with a record company's decision to promote her. More beauty is a good thing, IMO.

Buy her CD? Eh, no, but singing isn't all she has to offer, right Brent? :D

Yeah, I was proud of that one if I do say so myself :D

As far as her music, I actually *gasp* do like it. I hear a lot of Sheryl Crow in some of her stuff I think, granted shes young and it shows some, but overall I think she actually has talent compared to a lot of the people she will be compared to. I also noticed on cdnow that it looks like she wrote all but one or maybe two songs on her cd. and they have lyrics beyond her age. Dunno, maybe she sucks and I just don't know it :p

and theres you music review for the day.

ghost
07-31-02, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Noevo

Yeah, I was proud of that one if I do say so myself :D

As far as her music, I actually *gasp* do like it. I hear a lot of Sheryl Crow in some of her stuff I think, granted shes young and it shows some, but overall I think she actually has talent compared to a lot of the people she will be compared to. I also noticed on cdnow that it looks like she wrote all but one or maybe two songs on her cd. and they have lyrics beyond her age. Dunno, maybe she sucks and I just don't know it :p

and theres you music review for the day.

Hard for me to judge when I'm hard, er, I mean, when all I've heard is the song "Complicated." :D If the rest of her stuff is as good she'll go far.

Notice she's targeted, or at least her record company has aligned her with, the skater crowd & X-games types and billing her as "punk" and "edgy," whereas Britney and Christina are mainstream. I don't consider her neither "punk" nor "edgy" given the one song I heard.

Noevo
07-31-02, 02:20 PM

Hard for me to judge when I'm hard, er, I mean, when all I've heard is the song "Complicated." :D If the rest of her stuff is as good she'll go far.

Notice she's targeted, or at least her record company has aligned her with, the skater crowd & X-games types and billing her as "punk" and "edgy," whereas Britney and Christina are mainstream. I don't consider her neither "punk" nor "edgy" given the one song I heard.

"complicated" is not the best song on the CD IMHO. I don't think I would call any of the stuff edgy/punk but some of the lryics do have depth. Couple of songs I would consider bubble gummy (complicated being one of them). Maybe Allanis Morisette type lyrics with a sheryl crow-ish potential voice.

songs I like from the album in no particular order; Naked, I'm With You, Unwanted, Things I'll Never Say, Tomorrow, Too Much To Ask. eh, I have probably said too much already and need a heavy dose of Iron Maiden or somethin' to set things right again...

i know someone who has the entire cd and a couple of videos of her on their FTP. :D

YARDofSTUF
07-31-02, 05:40 PM
"complicated" is ok, i like "my world" too

Brent
08-04-02, 12:14 AM
damn i want her in my bed so bad righ tnow

ColdFusion
08-04-02, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Brent
damn i want her in my bed so bad righ tnow

:rotfl: hahaha dont we all :D

RoundEye
08-13-02, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Bouncer
......Or in shorthand. Yet another pump and dump.......

Hey, pump and dumps can be fun.
Hell, a couple of times I've even went back for a refill. :D

Mutch
08-13-02, 04:58 PM
I don't like her, read below post.. Big internet screw up.

Mutch
08-13-02, 04:58 PM
Hahaha, reading this is funny.

We have brents, " I want her so bad, and splat"
We have a actual conversation about her music
We have people making fun of her.

In my opinion she's a lil "scaggslut" just like Pink. My brother is friends with her boyfriend also.