PDA

View Full Version : Check this picture I took at last years Brickyard 400...



Indy
06-04-02, 07:45 PM
I just found it when going thru some of pictures that I took there today...I guess not everyone was happy that Jeff Gordon won the race :D

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3220/3005921063_b4809c7b12_z.jpg?zz=1 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonicaeronautic/3005921063/)
How a real fan salutes a Jeff Gordon win... (http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonicaeronautic/3005921063/) by Sonic Aeronautic (http://www.flickr.com/people/sonicaeronautic/), on Flickr

AMPLIFRIER
06-04-02, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Indy
I just found it when going thru some of pictures that I took there today...I guess not everyone was happy that Jeff Gordon won the race :D

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/aaboyer/Image87.jpg

i dont see the piccie

AMP

Indy
06-04-02, 07:51 PM
You're not seeing the picture at all Amp?

AAF Striker
06-04-02, 07:53 PM
I see the pic ... perhaps they are just saying he is number 1? :D :rotfl:

Indy
06-04-02, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by AAF Striker
I see the pic ... perhaps they are just saying he is number 1? :D :rotfl:


I had to do a double take when I pulled this picture out of the picture wallet today...man I had a great laff over it :D

Indy
06-04-02, 08:17 PM
Just a picture to show how close we were to the action :D

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/aaboyer/Image45.jpg

AMPLIFRIER
06-04-02, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Indy
You're not seeing the picture at all Amp?

i still cant see them. :-(

i guess everyone else can?

AMP

Banshee
06-04-02, 08:26 PM
lol :D

Indy
06-04-02, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by AMPLIFRIER


i still cant see them. :-(

i guess everyone else can?

AMP

I'm putting together a website on geocities with all my brickyard pictures...I'll let you know the address when I get done... :D

AMPLIFRIER
06-04-02, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Indy


I'm putting together a website on geocities with all my brickyard pictures...I'll let you know the address when I get done... :D

dude...i see them now

thx :-)

hehehehe yeah...at least one person there dont like jeff too much.
hehe

AMP

kneemeister
06-04-02, 09:42 PM
Going to Michigan next weekend can't wait, its fun goin' to Meijers in Adrain and shopping with the pit crews Friday night!! They sorta act like a buch of kids in the store. Looks funny seeing a parking lot ful of fancy Kenworths!!

We got seats in turn three for next week and pit terrace for Aug.

Indy
06-04-02, 09:46 PM
In case anyone is interested, here's a link of a couple of dozen pictures I took at the brickyard:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonicaeronautic/sets/72157613509839490/

Indy
06-04-02, 10:10 PM
.

Indy
06-04-02, 11:07 PM
.

Indy
06-05-02, 08:12 AM
*bump* for the morning guys :)

Indy
07-14-02, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Indy
I just found it when going thru some of pictures that I took there today...I guess not everyone was happy that Jeff Gordon won the race :D

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/aaboyer/Image87.jpg

Was looking at this photo again, and thought of JCOS :D

ScottE
07-14-02, 09:32 PM
Yeah people from the south hate Jeff Gordon cause he's a Yankee a northerner. I don't know why they'd be giving him the finger in Indianapolis though?

Indy
07-14-02, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by agentbeast
Yeah people from the south hate Jeff Gordon cause he's a Yankee a northerner. I don't know why they'd be giving him the finger in Indianapolis though?

It's a half and half mix...when he went by during the parade lap, there were people cheering him, and people lobbing obscenities at him...very strange...

ScottE
07-14-02, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Indy


It's a half and half mix...when he went by during the parade lap, there were people cheering him, and people lobbing obscenities at him...very strange...

Yeah, I guess there are those that hate Gordon because he's so popular and a pretty damn good racecar driver. And those that love him for those very same reasons.

Indy
07-14-02, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by agentbeast


Yeah, I guess there are those that hate Gordon because he's so popular and a pretty damn good racecar driver. And those that hate him for those very same reasons.

I think that's true with any sports figure that is incredibly talented or wins an incredible amount of times...look at the Lakers, Tiger Woods and the Dallas Cowboys...they are/were sports institutions that people either lover or hate...

ScottE
11-19-05, 12:39 AM
http://www.emule-boards.de/t80139-Check-this-picture-I-took-at-last-years-Brickyard-400-.html


:rotfl: