PDA

View Full Version : Dvd

CAW1
05-07-02, 08:27 PM
Hi guys

Its not really a problem just with my older Nvida Gforce2 MMX
It seemed fairly straightforward to configure my DVD via the TV out connection, I think what made this easy was Twin View, so I would setup a clone monitor give it driver for the TV and that was that.

The software I'm using now is Winfast and I'm lost here.

Any help would be great.

Thx upfront

PB4 MB / 1.8a ghz P4,G3 Ti 200 / Audigy gamers S card / 60gig WD HDD 7200rpm / 512mb DDR,19"crt / 5.1 Speakers Creative/3com NIC /....DVD player is a Pinoneer.. :D

A_old
05-08-02, 12:09 AM
may i be the first to say ur post makes no sense.. winfast is a geforce brand..namely manufactered by leadtek. please be more clear and i'll try to answer :)

CAW1
05-09-02, 12:45 PM
ok then
thought it was straightforward..
I'm try to play DVD's on my TV via TVout ,its the software I'm confused with.

My other card you simply enable twin view in display properties>advanced..ect enable clone monitor...with the software I have now this does not appear in the software package so I'm not sure what to do in order for me to output my DVD's onto my TV...

Thanks for the interest in the first place and I hope you can help..

CAW

PB4 MB / 1.8a ghz P4,G3 Ti 200 / Audigy gamers S card / 60gig WD HDD 7200rpm / 512mb DDR,19"crt / 5.1 Speakers Creative/3com NIC /....DVD player is a Pinoneer

Brk
05-09-02, 12:51 PM
Why not just use the Display Properties > Advanced Settings TwinView option like you did before? If you're referring to the WinFox software that comes with the card, it should simply integrate itself with the other properties; if you choose to change the display settings the usual way instead of using the WinFox software, you should be able to re-enable TwinView.

What NVIDIA driver version are you using?

BTW, this kind of post should go in the Software Forum.