PDA

View Full Version : Ken, thought you'd like the Cheetah article...

YeOldeStonecat
05-07-02, 10:42 AM
http://www.anandtech.com/news/shownews.html?i=16196&t=pn

15k Cheetah lover that you are...the fast cats continue to lead! Article makes you feel all warm 'n fuzzy owning some of these.

Ken
05-09-02, 09:00 PM
I have been out of town. Thanks for thinking of me! :)

odog
05-10-02, 08:32 AM
hehe, if the article doesn't make you warm those 15k drives will!

Ken
05-10-02, 09:04 AM
Yes, no doubt I love those Cheetahs! :)

It would take some serious improvements and advancements from another hard drive to even tempt me to consider putting anything other than Seagate 15K Cheetahs in my boxes... ;)

Maybe the day will come, but not in the forseeable future! No doubt, the baddest around! :D Luv to hear them bad cats growl!
You can "feel" the power... ;)

Chris
05-10-02, 09:21 AM
I hope them casters you put on the new box have brakes, damn Ken your gonna get all tired chasing that box all around the room with all that torque in there.
LOL You will be tired to do the Mumba

YeOldeStonecat
05-10-02, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Ken

Maybe the day will come, but not in the forseeable future! No doubt, the baddest around! :D Luv to hear them bad cats growl!
You can "feel" the power... ;)

Only thing that could possibly be better...in the near future....Seagate X-20 Cheetahs!!!

20,000 rpm's of goodness....enough to generate your own gravitational forcefield around your house!

LOL

Ken
05-10-02, 12:09 PM
Hey Chris, (dang that is just too wierd for me so I may slip on occassions and say MG! ;) )
Yes, Thankfully the casters have brakes! (Although is does cause carpet burns! :eek: )

YOSC,
You know that I will be on the X-20's when they hit the market!

From what I hear, just booting them up will be the same as running SETI, as spinning at 20K will send the vibes through the universe... ;) Any ET's around would surely hear the growl...

If it is from Seagate, it will have my trust and vote! :D