PDA

View Full Version : It's Time to post about our user names...

Pages : 1 [2]

TeenInternetAddict
03-03-02, 07:34 AM
TeenInternetAddict.

I picked out this name because I am addicted to the internet. My family give me the nickname, TeenInternetAddict, because I was a teenaager addicted to the internet and it has stuck to this day. My real name is Helen:)

Jamie_R
03-03-02, 07:36 AM
You're kidding right? (See Name @ Left) :cry:

bigswing
03-04-02, 02:24 PM
Not as you don't know already chevyman282, but I am a chevyman too.

Bigswing, what the golfer is always looking for. That one perfect big swing everytime they strike the ball. ;)

AoDLiQuiD-M3tH
03-04-02, 02:27 PM
aKgLiQuiD

well aKg stands for Ak Gorillaz <---my old Cs clan 2years ago

LiQuiD my friends gave to me when i was 15 because i drank so much at partys started using it when i used to Hax0r the school networks.:D ahh the good ol days i wish i could go back.

Humboldt
03-04-02, 02:35 PM
Easy enough...

I live in Humboldt County:)

Norm
03-04-02, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Humboldt
Easy enough...

I live in Humboldt County:) Mine's even easier to figure out.

abNormal Norman :D

An old nickname from the "hood"

lord_yuri
03-04-02, 02:53 PM
lord_yuri

after lord masakin yuri the 2nd, he was basically ruler of the entire world in 420 AD he had everything you could ever want in that time and gave it all away for the love of a woman who later betrayed and killed him. this story was always very interesting to me. keep in mind the real story was much longer and deeper than that.

torsten
03-04-02, 03:02 PM
It's my.... um.... name.
Not much else to say about that.

chimdogger
03-04-02, 04:01 PM
I have no idea where chimdogger came from. I just made it up because my truckers handle was already taken.... "Green Hornet" Sometimes I call my wife chimdogger and let me tell you she loves it....;)

Chimmy

BTW my name is BRYAN

binksfan
03-04-02, 04:31 PM
Sci-fi fan (dating back to old Flash Gordan serials at the Saturday Matinees at local movie theaters). When 'Phantom Menace' came out, every one on the LucasFilms web site was ragging on 'Jar-Jar Binks' character. I liked him, so I logged on as 'binksfan' and argued the opposing view. No one else on forums or chats knew what it meant so I just kept it.

CiscoKid
03-04-02, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by TeenInternetAddict
TeenInternetAddict.

I picked out this name because I am addicted to the internet. My family give me the nickname, TeenInternetAddict, because I was a teenaager addicted to the internet and it has stuck to this day. My real name is Helen:)

female? single? read the profile...ALOT in common we have...:D

Jim
03-04-02, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by CiscoCert

female? single? read the profile...ALOT in common we have...:D

:rotfl:

You never give up, do you? :p

CiscoKid
03-04-02, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by BIGJIMSLATE

:rotfl:

You never give up, do you? :p

Her siad her like construction...me like construction...hell, I'm getting ready to go down to the union hall after this semester so I can work for the summer...take night classes and work on through November...

Ken
03-09-02, 08:47 PM
Anyone else...?

Rainbow
03-09-02, 08:54 PM
Well I started out almost 26 years ago as Rainbow Deamon a song I liked in high school by my then favorite group. I used this Name/Handle on the cb back then but kept it all thru the years....I didnt know till recently (took my 16 yr old daughter) that it had something to do with being gay. Opps My bad but I aint changin it
so don't get the wrong impression. Im just a nice computer geek:rotfl:

Suzie
03-10-02, 05:57 AM
Name Susan but my family and friends have always called me Susie and some would write it as Suzie. So picked it in memory of a couple very special people.

Qwijib0
04-22-02, 11:53 AM
Huh, I never posted in this thread.. oh well :p

Chris
04-22-02, 04:20 PM
Hummmm, Was Martiangod from the first time I went on the net, and have been Martiangod for many years, but in SG that started getting trimmed to MG, you lazy slobs:)
Well anyhow, poop was hittin the fan around me, and as in any good IRC fight, the real name comes out and I callz ya out.
Anyhow, after a run in in SG I decided to get "REAL" and asked Philip to change my user name to Chris, don't know why I picked that name, but it seemed fitting at the time, after all it is on my birth certificate, short for Christopher.
The present Avatar is My dad an RHLI Military Bugler Cpl, now deseased, I have him up as a gesture for the 4 Canadians soldiers that were killed in the war this week, Dad blew the Post with more heart and soul then I've ever heard.
The pic was lifted from a shot of him at the Dieppe War memorial where he was requested by the Queen to blow the post for the 20th annivesary of the Dieppe Raids where 907 Canadian Soldiers lost their lives on August 19, 1942
RIP

Christopher R Taunton

Dieppe, a good read (http://users.pandora.be/dave.depickere/Text/dieppe.html)

RoscoPColtrane
04-22-02, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Banshee
Banshee - ride at Cedar Point now known as Mantis

AHHh yes cedar point!! IM going there for my senior trip for HS!! :D Ive always liked the RAPTOR!!!

RoscoPColtrane
04-22-02, 04:34 PM
JBKM = my initials!

John is the first name! :D

RedChev
04-22-02, 05:55 PM
RedChev----My truck

Steve fer real :)

Annalysa
04-22-02, 06:22 PM
My dungeons and Dragons character's name was annalysa way back in the day she was awesome so I kept it

Mehmet
04-22-02, 07:05 PM
alright.

when DBZ was "teh hip", I started doing research on the japanese characters and crap..

vegeto was easy to remember, so i was like WTH?

I need a name change.. Too boring.

Indy
04-22-02, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Annalysa
My dungeons and Dragons character's name was annalysa way back in the day she was awesome so I kept it

lol, it's been 20 years since I've played AD&D on paper...once computers got my attention (around '83), that pretty much took me away from the role playing scene...

Annalysa
04-22-02, 07:23 PM
not I, played with the ex's and his kids not to long ago
I am sure they will miss that. Maybe ugly birdwoman will grow some intelligence and they can play again.

kneemeister
04-22-02, 08:56 PM
well Kneemeister is what one of my Army buddies always called me my last name is Kneebush. and besides bmed is already taken!!

And BMED you really dug up an old thread didn't you. Who would think there would be two USAMEOS grads on this board. And wouldn't ya know our new Senior Biomed is a former instructor, you may or may not remember Chief Crowmer.

Jenny
04-22-02, 09:36 PM
My name is Jennifer.....JBKM calls me Jenny...So that where mine came from..;)

FunK
04-22-02, 09:57 PM
FunK = Teh Cool, so I adopted it.

Actually it was a joke many years back while choosing a fake name to pull off a hack on a group of excite chatters.

It stuck with me throughout the time I spent there and I kind of became FunK. I kept it ever since. Perhaps living a double life this whole time?
The "K" is what makes me different from all the other Funky freaks on the net. :)

Who knows............
FunK aKa Jason

Joint Chiefs of Staff
04-22-02, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Jenny
My name is Jennifer.....JBKM calls me Jenny...So that where mine came from..;)

Great name. The same as my wife. ;)

A_old
04-22-02, 10:41 PM
Amro is my name.

Chris
04-22-02, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Amro
Amro is my name.
And thread stoppin is his game

Joint Chiefs of Staff
04-22-02, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Chris

BURN!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

A_old
04-22-02, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Chris

http://webpages.charter.net/amromousa/makestop.jpg :D

A_old
04-22-02, 11:14 PM
it wasn't REALLY supposed to stop. bah. dang title.

A_old
04-22-02, 11:15 PM
hello?anyone here?

grundy
04-23-02, 12:19 AM
nobody is going to reply... that would break your threadkilling streak.

hey... wait...

Prey521
04-23-02, 08:59 AM
P is for the first letter in my first name, Porfirio, Rey is for the first 3 letters in my last name, Reyes, and 521 is for my birthdate, May 21st. :)

Needlefreak
04-23-02, 01:59 PM
Needlefreak - Not a original name but it describes myself...

Tongue,ears,labret,nipples and a PA....I like the way I look,I like the added stimulation and I love the rush..I do it for me and no one else..

tHE_0ne
04-23-02, 02:38 PM
I use this name in Halflife cs, before I stoped playing

the_0ne, since I the only one alive when the round is up

ColdFusion
04-23-02, 07:16 PM
Mines ColdFusion,

And it is inspired by the programming language "ColdFusion" :D

Deus ex Machina
04-23-02, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Annalysa

Do you still play?

shant,
david

UnitedWeStand
04-24-02, 04:48 AM
I am inspired by the Country I was born.
click me (http://www.ctlegalguide.com/SlideShow/slideshow.htm)

http://lovecats4x.tripod.com/911/c_002_graphic.jpg

Jstyr
04-24-02, 05:47 AM
I was referred to this site by some people in the Tech forum at extremetech. I had some Braodband questions and they siad I should come here. I figured I'd make some stupid non-threatening name to ask my questions so everyone would help me out and look reall c00L in the process :D Only I wound up getting hooked in the Hardware section...started reading alot of posts and decided I wanted to build my own "Supercomp"..hehe.

Well like 550 posts later here I am with this lame name but a smok'in PC..big props to the Hardware/Overclockers!!

Now I've been drawn into social millileau (sp?) that is the Speedguide General forum....don't stop me...I'll ride this crazy vortex to the bottom!!

EvilAjax
04-24-02, 10:52 AM
I always thought my grease fighting dishwashing Ajax was Evil... It squirted into my eye and it burned like a lit cigarette.

Maybe I need a new username?...

NEVER!!! :p

Red Rose
04-24-02, 11:20 AM
Mine is simple, I love Red Rose's :D Took the nick when I first started on the net over 6 years ago, and it stuck:)

UnitedWeStand
04-28-02, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Red Rose
Mine is simple, I love Red Rose's :D Took the nick when I first started on the net over 6 years ago, and it stuck:)

Red rose, whao your in MI too... you must be here for the April showers...
Do you have rosey cheeks?:)

Red Rose
04-28-02, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by UnitedWeStand

Red rose, whao your in MI too... you must be here for the April showers...
Do you have rosey cheeks?:)

well, I don't know abuot You, but this rose is getting water logged from all the rain these Aprils showers are bringing!:nod: :nod: :)

UnitedWeStand
04-28-02, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Red Rose

well, I don't know abuot You, but this rose is getting water logged from all the rain these Aprils showers are bringing!:nod: :nod: :)
Red Rose, What business do you have in MI?
By mid may you'll just fall in love with all the sunshine..
Don't you miss snowmobiles and toboggan slides.. and skiing.. a little bit of rain is going to be all you need to take full bloom in May. Jetskis, yachts, and pools. June is a month I can't seem to wait to see.. but its nearing and I'm ready.

Red Rose
04-29-02, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by UnitedWeStand

Red Rose, What business do you have in MI?
By mid may you'll just fall in love with all the sunshine..
Don't you miss snowmobiles and toboggan slides.. and skiing.. a little bit of rain is going to be all you need to take full bloom in May. Jetskis, yachts, and pools. June is a month I can't seem to wait to see.. but its nearing and I'm ready.

nope, I don't miss winter at all. I was glad to see it gone:D And, I do not mind the April showers, but not every day:( Now, I am just waiting for summer to hurry up and get here, the sun, the warm days, and the Margaritas:nod: :)