PDA

View Full Version : The wedding of the Biggs (aka, EvilAngel and kitten)



Pages : [1] 2

EvilAngel
02-06-02, 07:47 PM
Well on April 14th 2002 Kittten and I will be getting married . If ANY of you guys would like to come PM me with a RSVP and I'll send you all the info needed. :)

Getting kinda nervous :eek:...lol

EvilAngel
02-06-02, 07:48 PM
So Cal it will be in Orange county ;)

brembo
02-06-02, 07:52 PM
So..uh...when ya gettin yer spine removed? Heh, yer gonna have a blast. Wish ya luck EA, Kitten too, where ya registered at? Hope they have an online registry(hint).

CiscoKid
02-06-02, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Well on April 14th 2002 Kittten and I will be getting married . If ANY of you guys would like to come PM me with a RSVP and I'll send you all the info needed. :)

Getting kinda nervous :eek:...lol

I would go...but I have NO PLACE to stay...all my cousins and aunts from down south moved back up north

downhill
02-06-02, 07:55 PM
If there were a way...I'd be there bro........

May I also be one of the first to wish you both the very best!:)

MadDoctor
02-06-02, 07:57 PM
what downhill said... X2

aagiants
02-06-02, 07:57 PM
Pics of u and fiance hehe:D

CoolJ
02-06-02, 09:01 PM
I cant come, but good luck!

She looks like a lovely lady :)

TEH WIN
02-06-02, 09:13 PM
im there

mikemean
02-06-02, 10:43 PM
I would like to go. Don't know if I can, but you never know. Good luck!

Deus ex Machina
02-06-02, 11:31 PM
....my friends refer to my wedding band as finger cancer.....

Kidding aside, good luck and G-d bless you and Kitten...

shant,
david

Easto
02-06-02, 11:35 PM
Umm? Orange County? Maybe I should go and post the pics of the wedding at SG. You gonna have your SG tshirt on under the Tux??

Easto
02-06-02, 11:36 PM
Open bar?

EvilAngel
02-07-02, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Easto
Open bar?

No alchohol bro sorry. Well, champain but thats it.. we ordered 50 bottles..:D

Thanks for the well wishes guys. I really wish that all of you guys could come.. So far MMC and maybe easto?

All of a sudden I have been putting my shoes on the wrong feet and brushing my teeth on the wrong end of my body....lol

mikemean
02-07-02, 12:11 AM
I'm searching for tickets to see how much they are. I am finding they cost about $400. If I can find a cheap enbough ticket, maybe I can be there????? I am seriously considering this.

EvilAngel
02-07-02, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by mikemean
I'm searching for tickets to see how much they are. I am finding they cost about $400. If I can find a cheap enbough ticket, maybe I can be there????? I am seriously considering this.

Hey Mike that would be totaly cool but man, don't break your wallet on our account.

You'd only see us for about 3 hours and if I meet you in person I'd like to kick it a little longer than that ;):D

But the choice is yours:)

CiscoKid
02-07-02, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by mikemean
I'm searching for tickets to see how much they are. I am finding they cost about $400. If I can find a cheap enbough ticket, maybe I can be there????? I am seriously considering this.

If by luck I'm able to make, how 'bout we split a room?

EvilAngel
02-07-02, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by CiscoCert


If by luck I'm able to make, how 'bout we split a room?

*insert porno music here* ba chicka bou......jiga, jiga.... chika ba chicka bou.....lol j/k :D:D

TEH WIN
02-07-02, 12:43 AM
i will DEFINATLY be there!!!!!!

check this out!!


Total Distance:
6.82 miles

Mehmet
02-07-02, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by mikemean
I'm searching for tickets to see how much they are. I am finding they cost about $400. If I can find a cheap enbough ticket, maybe I can be there????? I am seriously considering this.

d00d, where the hell are you searching?? lol

we flew from CA to NJ for 180 per ticket round trip BTW..

check out priceline, im sure they'll have somethin...

EvilAngel
02-07-02, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by brembo
So..uh...when ya gettin yer spine removed? Heh, yer gonna have a blast. Wish ya luck EA, Kitten too, where ya registered at? Hope they have an online registry(hint).

Oh geeez, I lost my spine a looooooong time ago....lol

Kitten is going to register tomorow... she's not sure where though.

EvilAngel
02-07-02, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by downhill
If there were a way...I'd be there bro........

May I also be one of the first to wish you both the very best!:)

Thank you bro... I love you man ;):D

mouse
02-07-02, 01:10 AM
Congradulations Evil and Kitten!

I wish you a lifetime of happiness.


Mouse

EvilAngel
02-07-02, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by mouse
Congradulations Evil and Kitten!

I wish you a lifetime of happiness.


Mouse

Thank you! I hope I can go as long as my parents... 35 years :D

kitten
02-07-02, 01:16 AM
Thank You All !!!! for the good wishes.....Been very busy thats why I havent been posting>>>>We will post some pics so everyone can see EA in a TUX:D

drdoug99
02-07-02, 01:17 AM
Excellent man! I hope both you and Kitten have a wonderful marraige full of wonderful happiness.:)

Maybe you guys could make it like an internet wedding, webcams and all that;) :D

TEH WIN
02-07-02, 01:19 AM
I will take a LOT of pictures... dont worry

EvilAngel
02-07-02, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by drdoug99
Excellent man! I hope both you and Kitten have a wonderful marraige full of wonderful happiness.:)

Maybe you guys could make it like an internet wedding, webcams and all that;) :D

DUDE! That didn't even cross my mind!! That's pretty damn cool idea.. We are doing the Backyard wedding.. very nice house and my future Father in law has all the computer gizmos... I'll check into that! ;):D

SRF01
02-07-02, 04:59 AM
I was just thinking about a webcam for your wedding!!!

I'd like to go but but I just booked a week in the Dominican for my gf and I.

Are you still thinking about Canada as your honeymoon spot? Maybe something can be arranged depending on where you visit.

Good luck! You guys look like a great couple. ((Thinking of those oldies pics of your family))

JawZ
02-07-02, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by downhill
If there were a way...I'd be there bro........

May I also be one of the first to wish you both the very best!:)

same goes for me....but if you really want to have a SG wedding...broadcast it live on the net!:D

Grimson
02-07-02, 11:00 AM
Kinda far for me to go, but best wishes and good luck !!!!

:)

Joint Chiefs of Staff
02-07-02, 11:19 AM
All the best to you and kitten.

To help your nerves a little better...

Getting married was the best thing that ever happend to me :D

The count down begins LOL

BMED
02-07-02, 12:03 PM
It's about time!!!!:D

I'll be in Vegas for my sister-in-laws wedding at the end of March, if the Mrs. is feeling better. How far are you from LV?

If it's not too far and I have the time off of work, I'll swing by and see you before the wedding.........Bachelor party! :D

Congratulations to the both of you, you deserve the best!

BMED

SeedOfChaos
02-07-02, 12:14 PM
I wish you two not just good luck, but the best of luck. If anyone deserves it, then it's probably you two. You've given plenty of kindness, on numerous occasions, so I hope you'll reap the reward. Unfortunately, I can't be there, but know that, like many other, I would come over if there was a way. Please try to make the webcam idea happen :).

Cheers,
Ronald

mikemean
02-07-02, 12:15 PM
The webcam thing would be VERY cool.:cool: I think that would be a great idea.

TEH WIN
02-07-02, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by BMED
How far are you from LV?

4-5 hours

(unless you drive a rice rocket, then its 6 :D )

blebs
02-07-02, 03:15 PM
Congratulations to the both of you!
Hey, I've been with the same ball and chain, err, wife for going on 22 years now. I don't think either of you will have a problem making that there 50th Anniversary thing. They do still have those don't they? :confused:

I know I'd love to be there to see it. I won't rule it out, but it doesn't look promising. I'll be there in spirit though, you can count on that!:D

fanta
02-07-02, 03:50 PM
Congratulations Evil and Kitten.

Kitten is a lucky gal, Evil. I wish you guys the best.

btw if anything I'm sure you can at least scan a bunch of pics or mpegs of the wedding to show us.

Norm
02-07-02, 04:11 PM
Congrats Evil and Kitten, you make a fine pair. :)

If I could afford it, I'd be there too
I guess I'll have to wait for the pics.

Did I see a post from someone to share a room with you?
What was he thinking lol It's your wedding for crying out loud :D

kitten
02-07-02, 11:28 PM
norm the sharing a room thing was ciscocert saying he and mikemean could share the cost of a room .:)



Originally posted by Norm
Congrats Evil and Kitten, you make a fine pair. :)

If I could afford it, I'd be there too
I guess I'll have to wait for the pics.

Did I see a post from someone to share a room with you?
What was he thinking lol It's your wedding for crying out loud :D

TEH WIN
02-07-02, 11:34 PM
hey EA how old are you? and how old is kitten?

mikemean
02-07-02, 11:35 PM
If I am able to make it, I would have to share a room with someone as I wouldn't have anywhere to stay. I would be happy to share a room with Cisco or whoever.

kitten
02-07-02, 11:40 PM
EA just turned 34 and I am 32:)


Originally posted by MMC
hey EA how old are you? and how old is kitten?

Ken
02-08-02, 07:51 AM
Congratulations!!!

I wish you guys the best!

The boards are not only calling for streaming video of the wedding, but "La luna de miel" as well! ;)

Let us know where you are registered!
Ken

Banshee
02-08-02, 05:47 PM
Wish i could go, but i'm too far :(

Norm
02-08-02, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by kitten
norm the sharing a room thing was ciscocert saying he and mikemean could share the cost of a room .:) I sorta skimmed over all the well wishes without reading them in full. Sorry about the error guys.

If anyone does ask to share your room, tell them to buzz off you're buzy.
Then get buzy :)

Are you 2 still planning to come to Canada for the honeymoon?


I looked for this thread 3 pages deep, then found it stuck at the top lol

Gandalf
02-08-02, 07:52 PM
Wish i could come, but work is beating me down..


You never know :D

Mark
02-08-02, 09:22 PM
wishing you both the best for your future lives together , hope you have many years of loving bliss together :)

August
02-09-02, 04:47 AM
Thats great news EA and Kitten. I thought you were married already. Congrats!

kitten
02-10-02, 12:29 AM
We are regestered at jc penneys so far and we havent had the time to finish the resistry items ,,, but there is some done:)



Originally posted by Ken
Congratulations!!!

I wish you guys the best!

The boards are not only calling for streaming video of the wedding, but "La luna de miel" as well! ;)

Let us know where you are registered!
Ken

EvilAngel
02-10-02, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Norm

Are you 2 still planning to come to Canada for the honeymoon?


I looked for this thread 3 pages deep, then found it stuck at the top lol

newb!....lol

We couldn't afford Canada so we are staying around here. Getting a room with a jacuzi and all;)

Immortal
02-10-02, 01:49 AM
where shall I send the blender and vacumm to? hehe...

RoundEye
02-10-02, 04:01 PM
Congrats on the wedding. :D

I can't make it there, but you can always come to New Orleans for your honeymoon. :2cool: I know a good tourguide.

TheAntipop
02-10-02, 11:33 PM
congradulations man. Id love to come but "hey mom can i fly across the country to go to the wedding of my 34 yr old friend that i met on the internet and have never really met before?" wont exactly fly. I do however wish you the best of luck and many long happy years of blissfull life together. If itll be a web wedding i'll watch man.

kitten
02-11-02, 02:31 AM
Here are the places we are registered. for those of you who wanted to know:) Name Listed " John Biggs"
We are regestered @ J.C. Penneys and @ Target:)

The time is getting so close but things are almost done...yeah:D

TEH WIN
02-11-02, 03:12 AM
ill head over to target tomorrow ;)

EvilAngel
02-11-02, 04:02 AM
The webcam idea seems like it just may happen ! :):D:D

TEH WIN
02-11-02, 04:11 AM
www.inetcam.com has some GREAT software with a 30 day trial...

i have a nice intel cam which can stream a 640x480 image decently... tell me if you wanna use it during the wedding EA. we'll hang out some time before the wedding maybe

Suzie
02-11-02, 05:56 AM
Congratulations!! Wishing you both all the best for your very important day and a future full of many years of happiness. :)

kitten
02-12-02, 01:02 AM
Hey MMC do you know how to set up the web cam video? If so maybe you could come up and set it up for us? Let us know K?
My step dad has all the computer stuff but he has no idea how to set up and broadcast. I would really love it if you could do that for us. TIA:)




Originally posted by MMC
www.inetcam.com has some GREAT software with a 30 day trial...

i have a nice intel cam which can stream a 640x480 image decently... tell me if you wanna use it during the wedding EA. we'll hang out some time before the wedding maybe

TEH WIN
02-12-02, 01:03 AM
i could meet you at your mothers house one day before the wedding and get it setup and make sure its working...

tell me when, this week works

kitten
02-12-02, 01:16 AM
How about Friday ? PM EA to set it up we will do it on Friday whatever time works for you !


Originally posted by MMC
i could meet you at your mothers house one day before the wedding and get it setup and make sure its working...

tell me when, this week works

TEH WIN
02-12-02, 01:19 AM
unless im workin it shouldnt be a problem. ill get back to you as the days go by

does that house have broadband?

kitten
02-12-02, 01:21 AM
Yes it has broadband And ok pm EA with what works K?


Originally posted by MMC
unless im workin it shouldnt be a problem. ill get back to you as the days go by

does that house have broadband?

TEH WIN
02-12-02, 01:25 AM
tell ea to check his PMs if he's still up

(i thought only women got pms :D )

kitten
02-12-02, 01:28 AM
K! he will hes playing Q3 Thanks:)


Originally posted by MMC
tell ea to check his PMs if he's still up

(i thought only women got pms :D )

TEH WIN
02-12-02, 01:44 AM
This is how it will be done:

There will most likely be a live webcast on a 128 upload broadband modem (you call that broadband? lol). this will roughly support about 3 viewers decently at 320x240, which is obviously a problem but dont worry if you miss it...

I will be recording the wedding with my own HD8 video recorder. Has Digital EIS Stablization, 26x optical zoom, 300x digital zoom. I will then stream this at 640x480 throughout the day from my own broadband connection at home (384 upload, which is about 45k/s)until everybody has seen it.

this is going to be a true speedguide wedding...
I am glad i can help

fanta
02-12-02, 01:45 AM
Thanks MMC, I cant wait to see it!!!!!

;)

EvilAngel
02-12-02, 01:51 AM
Thanks for the help MMC! This is going to be awesome ;) I never got married on the NET before....lol

I really like that all of SG can share this experiance with us. You guys are like family, I hope you know this!

kitten
02-12-02, 01:51 AM
Thank You MMC:)


Originally posted by MMC
This is how it will be done:

There will most likely be a live webcast on a 128 upload broadband modem (you call that broadband? lol). this will roughly support about 3 viewers decently at 320x240, which is obviously a problem but dont worry if you miss it...

I will be recording the wedding with my own HD8 video recorder. Has Digital EIS Stablization, 26x optical zoom, 300x digital zoom. I will then stream this at 640x480 throughout the day from my own broadband connection at home (384 upload, which is about 45k/s)until everybody has seen it.

this is going to be a true speedguide wedding...
I am glad i can help

kitten
02-12-02, 01:54 AM
Yeah What he said LOL ...... No but seriously I think this is going to be exciting. And im glad you all will be a part of it .. Thanks


Originally posted by EvilAngel
Thanks for the help MMC! This is going to be awesome ;) I never got married on the NET before....lol

I really like that all of SG can share this experiance with us. You guys are like family, I hope you know this!

fanta
02-12-02, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Thanks for the help MMC! This is going to be awesome ;) I never got married on the NET before....lol

I really like that all of SG can share this experiance with us. You guys are like family, I hope you know this!

It's going to be trippy seeing you tie the knot, Evil.

Dont worry though, all us guys will be just as nervous as you are! lol

funky
02-12-02, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by MMC
This is how it will be done:

this will roughly support about 3 viewers decently at 320x240,


Wow... Awesome.

Good luck to both of you. :p

TEH WIN
02-12-02, 02:11 AM
i have run into a little trouble... my software that streams my webcast, well the trial has run out. i use the software from www.inetcam.com the program is called ivista...

i think you can use your creativity to help me out ;)

EvilAngel
02-12-02, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by fanta


It's going to be trippy seeing you tie the knot, Evil.

Dont worry though, all us guys will be just as nervous as you are! lol

LOL... Does the thought of marriage make you shutter? ..lol

fanta
02-12-02, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by EvilAngel


LOL... Does the thought of marriage make you shutter? ..lol

Marriage is frightening for me to think about! But then again I'm still wet behind the ears, so what do I know! LOL

Dont get the wrong idea though, nervous in a good way!

drdoug99
02-12-02, 02:38 AM
hell yea!! you rule MMC! this will very cool...I've never seen an online wedding before.


congrats again Evil and Kitten! or Mr. and Mrs Biggs I should say.

inoyuwant2bme
02-12-02, 02:41 AM
i am so excited 4 you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats and god bless the 2 of you.....well i'd go on but i am pleased and honored to say "hey i'll save it cuz, i am in the wedding!" I am proud to say I love ya and your making the best move you 2 could. CONGRATS!:nod:

inoyuwant2bme
02-12-02, 02:51 AM
btw.... I think its a bitchin idea for all of the sg'ers to go to the wedding.If everyone pitches in then everyone could at least have enough $$ for at least a room????????????? I am so excited (and its not even my wedding):cry: hahaha j/k. but the web cam idea is bad ass, yeah, i get to be on tv,...........well kinda:p

inoyuwant2bme
02-12-02, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by kitten
K! he will hes playing Q3 Thanks:)

well, how did I know................................................................................................ .............................................................have a goood night!

inoyuwant2bme
02-12-02, 02:57 AM
there isnt a thing in the world that i think could of been more of an ea and kitten thing than this! right on! and good job on the "production" of the wedding.;)

minir
02-12-02, 06:03 AM
Hi Kitten & EvilAngel


Just wanted to tell you how Great it is that you two are tying the knot:)


I want to wish you Both the very Best in Life and All the Happiness in the World.


Have a Wonderful Life Together.:) :)


Best Wishes


Larry

mikemean
02-12-02, 01:04 PM
Ok, EA' is going to stream it live from his connection??? Ok, then you will be recording it with your video camera for us to see later. How about you not streaming it and just post a big ass video file? That would solve your streaming deal. I would download the big file too watch. I have no problem with that.


Originally posted by MMC
i have run into a little trouble... my software that streams my webcast, well the trial has run out. i use the software from www.inetcam.com the program is called ivista...

i think you can use your creativity to help me out ;)

poptom
02-12-02, 01:06 PM
Ah! I know what I'm going to send. It's something every couple really needs and I bet it never occurred to you to list it in the registry. I'm sure you'll use and enjoy it every single day for many years to come.
It's in it's original unopened, sealed box complete with warranty card.





It's a WAFFLE IRON!!!!!!!!


49 years old.


Only have a few left.












:D

lord_yuri
02-12-02, 01:19 PM
when I get my satillite connection I could stream it for you. I get 4000kbps down and 750kbps up

TEH WIN
02-12-02, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by mikemean
Ok, EA' is going to stream it live from his connection??? Ok, then you will be recording it with your video camera for us to see later. How about you not streaming it and just post a big ass video file? That would solve your streaming deal. I would download the big file too watch. I have no problem with that.



problem is getting it on my computer.. my computer simply isnt fast enough to rip it from the video in jack... so i have to stream the video in jack..


Originally posted by lord_yuri
when I get my satillite connection I could stream it for you. I get 4000kbps down and 750kbps up

if i can figure out how to get it on my computer, that would help significantly

Jim
02-12-02, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by MMC

problem is getting it on my computer.. my computer simply isnt fast enough to rip it from the video in jack... so i have to stream the video in jack..


I'm always working on different things, but at almost any given time, I'll have a good 2+ hours worth of space for some really high quality stuff. What're you recording with? If you wanted, you could send me the tape, I'd capture it, and then upload or burn and send it to someone to serve it.

TEH WIN
02-12-02, 08:25 PM
I got PLENTY of hard drive space... but system requirments are 500 mhz.. i only have a 450 celeron...

i'm using the updated software off the website of my tv card

http://www.hauppauge.com/

EvilAngel
02-13-02, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by poptom
Ah! I know what I'm going to send. It's something every couple really needs and I bet it never occurred to you to list it in the registry. I'm sure you'll use and enjoy it every single day for many years to come.
It's in it's original unopened, sealed box complete with warranty card.





It's a WAFFLE IRON!!!!!!!!


49 years old.


Only have a few left.












:D



LOL..... Are they electric, gas or coal burning? :D:D j/k :D

downhill
02-13-02, 12:41 AM
Pretty danged cool.......

TonyT and I will have to shave and maybe shine our shoes for this.......

This will also give brembo an excuse to wear his 3 stooges tie. :D

terrancelam
02-13-02, 02:50 AM
well if you need the help of converting it from vhs to divx or mpeg, here I step in :D! Other then doing it to help out EA and Kitten (Congrats on the whole shebang! I thought you'd already married Kitten, but had I know, I would have bamboozled her and married you for myselff EA hehe KAKAK j/k.)

Anyways, the main thing here is you need to capture the vhs video to raw AVI and then convert from raw AVI to divx or whatever. The main problem is capturing, if you want to not lose any frame, got for a lower resolution, like 352X200. But if you wanted to the best res, try for 640X400 with 29.9fps.

terrancelam
02-13-02, 02:51 AM
with this stuff, I'd be more then glad to explain and if you need more then that, you need only say the word.

Jim
02-13-02, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by terrancelam
with this stuff, I'd be more then glad to explain and if you need more then that, you need only say the word.

I already asked that above (just with less wording). ;)

Qwijib0
02-13-02, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by MMC
This is how it will be done:

There will most likely be a live webcast on a 128 upload broadband modem (you call that broadband? lol). this will roughly support about 3 viewers decently at 320x240, which is obviously a problem but dont worry if you miss it...

I will be recording the wedding with my own HD8 video recorder. Has Digital EIS Stablization, 26x optical zoom, 300x digital zoom. I will then stream this at 640x480 throughout the day from my own broadband connection at home (384 upload, which is about 45k/s)until everybody has seen it.

this is going to be a true speedguide wedding...
I am glad i can help

The wedding's on a sunday, right?

The lab I work at has some rediculous upload (12+ mbit) on weekends, so if there's a way for me to get a dedicated strem from MMC, then I can rebroadcast it-- using MMC's math, I can then probably handle 50-60+ viewers.

TEH WIN
02-13-02, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Qwijib0


The wedding's on a sunday, right?

The lab I work at has some rediculous upload (12+ mbit) on weekends, so if there's a way for me to get a dedicated strem from MMC, then I can rebroadcast it-- using MMC's math, I can then probably handle 50-60+ viewers.

w00t!

Qwijib0
02-13-02, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by MMC


w00t!

You know how to do this?

if not, let's figure it out :nod:

Forev3rClever
02-13-02, 05:30 PM
Well i dont know who in there right mind would marry such 1 ugly mofo.....
yes i do his fiance..
(HI SHERRY)



ALL JOKING ASIDE JOHN..
IM RESSPECTFULLY SAYING IM GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU FINALLY FOUND A WOMEN. THAT CAN KEEP YOU OUT OF TROUBLE.I KNOW WE DONT GET TO SPEND MUCH TIME TOGETHER ANYMORE, BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY DUDE, AND WANT YOU TOO KNOW, EVEN THOUGH WE DONT SPEND MUCH TIME TOGETHER I STILL LOVE AND HONOR THE FACT THAT YOUR MY BLOODLINE AND ALMOST MY FAVORITE BROTHER (HEHE)
LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY LOVE HONOR AND RESPECT.

CONGRADULATIONS
LOVE:
FOREV3RCLEVER;) ;)

Forev3rClever
02-13-02, 05:31 PM
lol
well lets hope that this web thang captures all the biggs beauty lol
puke
heheh
hi john

EvilAngel
02-14-02, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Forev3rClever
lol
well lets hope that this web thang captures all the biggs beauty lol
puke
heheh
hi john

LOL>... :D



Would you guys PM me with how we would set this up so I can get anything that is needed. TIA :)

TEH WIN
02-15-02, 10:27 PM
HELP!!!

I need some software that can stream from a video in...

ahh!! my software that came with my camera (i downloaded the updated version off intels website) came with the software... but it was only a 30 day trial... either i need somebody to *cough*help*cough* me with that program, or i need some new software... or else i cant do this!

help!