PDA

View Full Version : FrontPage

Roody
01-21-02, 06:13 PM
Is there away to make two different .jpgs rest up against each other in frontpage? for example, i have a jpg that i am putting at the top center of the page, the bottom half of it on each end was configured to have 2 different jogs rest against it. the problem is when i position the other 2 jogs at the bottom im stuck with a gap between the bottom ones on each side and the one at the top. im trying to pull them together because they are supposed to fit together like a puzzle, but i cant seem to make them work?

also, im trying to write over .jpgs meaning leave a message. Any ideas?

Roody
01-21-02, 06:21 PM
uh ok

Philip
01-21-02, 06:22 PM
You might want to try puting them in a table...

1. Create a 2x2 table with no borders, cell-pading or cell-spacing
2. Merge the top 2 cells and insert the top jpg
3. insert the other two jpegs in the other two cells...
4. resize table and cells to desired size.

that should do it.

Roody
01-21-02, 06:27 PM
actually im looking to almost create a u shape effect. a image up top and one right below it attached to the bottom left and one right below it attached to the bottom right. what would be the best way to set that up in tables?

thanks

Roody
01-22-02, 04:46 AM
any ideas anyone?

CiscoKid
01-25-02, 01:34 PM
Do as Phillip said, but with the total number of celles you need. If the U is 6 images from top to bottom and 4 images wide, then make the table 4 X 6

Roody
01-25-02, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by CiscoCert
Do as Phillip said, but with the total number of celles you need. If the U is 6 images from top to bottom and 4 images wide, then make the table 4 X 6

the thing is im dealing with an odd number. i have the top bar picture and one on the left and right. so how do i do that?

CiscoKid
01-25-02, 06:52 PM
how many images total?

Roody
01-26-02, 09:31 PM
there would be 3 total.