PDA

View Full Version : anyone want a Sprint PCS cell phone?

drdoug99
01-09-02, 11:36 PM
its nice...the Touchpoint 2200 phone.

read here for reviews: http://www.epinions.com/elec-Comm-Mobile_Phones-Hardware-All-Sprint_Touchpoint_2200

I'll include the car charger, and leather carry case, ($40 dollar value)

You'll get all manuals, brochures, and the factory box

I paid the ludicrisouly high price of $229....hopefully I can get some sort of monetary value out of this...

The phone has been collecting dust since last july....the LCD screen is mint, no scratches at all. No problems at all, I'm just selling since I dont use it anymore.

thanks for your time. Price is open....compare what you could get it for new...then make me an offer if you like.

YARDofSTUF
01-13-02, 07:13 AM
hmmm... can u get removable face plates and all that lame crap for it liek the nokias?

drdoug99
01-13-02, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by YARDofSTUF
hmmm... can u get removable face plates and all that lame crap for it liek the nokias?

no way....this phone is l33t, not lame, so it dont got any lame ass face plates.

my friend just got a nokia....its' the Matrix phone, it's fuccing tight....plus his was free with activation....LOL. yea, my phone's l33t allright:rolleyes: :D

YARDofSTUF
01-16-02, 04:17 PM
nope not my thing, good luck selling it though, i want the lame stuff available :)

hypertest
01-25-02, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by drdoug99

no way....this phone is l33t, not lame, so it dont got any lame ass face plates.

my friend just got a nokia....its' the Matrix phone, it's fuccing tight....plus his was free with activation....LOL. yea, my phone's l33t allright:rolleyes: :D

((u are a liar)) that phone from the matrix cost like 700 bucks new,,and not free from nokia...cuase i emailed them and they told me around 700 for the phone.

if i can find the email il post it up!!

btw my local cell company had 1 on display and display only!!

so u are telling every one it just like the 1 from the matrix...rofl lmao yea right.....................................

free my ass.

YARDofSTUF
01-26-02, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by hypertest

((u are a liar)) that phone from the matrix cost like 700 bucks new,,and not free from nokia...cuase i emailed them and they told me around 700 for the phone.

if i can find the email il post it up!!

btw my local cell company had 1 on display and display only!!

so u are telling every one it just like the 1 from the matrix...rofl lmao yea right.....................................

free my ass.

he said free with activation not from nokia, so chill, teh matrix looking phone is his friends, not the one he's selling.

hypertest
01-26-02, 01:20 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by YARDofSTUF

he said free with activation not from nokia, so chill, teh matrix looking phone is his friends, not the one he's selling. [/QOTE]

umm that phone cost 700 dollars................it will not be free ever i already know this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so sit down,,,,,

btw i know that.he is selling some sprint phone...

hypertest
01-26-02, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by BaLa
hey newb...
how about you crawl back in teh hole you came from?

quit crapping on ppls threads..

umm no..i was just saying that phone was not free the cost is 700 or so,

so how can he got the matrix phone for free..i say lies..

hypertest
01-27-02, 02:14 PM
who cares..
he was not selling that phone..

here's another nice thread..
http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=495135#post495135

rofllmao loser here is another thread!!big deal you can spend time finding other threads people haved flamed or posted a bad reply.

wows that's increbidle how do you do you do it?
you spend all your time browsing the forums looking for post that people have posted negtive replys.

YARDofSTUF
01-27-02, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by hypertest

umm that phone cost 700 dollars................it will not be free ever i already know this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so sit down,,,,,

btw i know that.he is selling some sprint phone...

sorry god, i didnt know u were all knowing, u never know whats free these days, or the contract he may have been hooked into.

hypertest
01-27-02, 06:52 PM
i work at a cingular store.i am a phone tech in the service dept...

so yea i know

and no that phone is 700 bucks retail cuase they made very few of them!!

and i was just saying in my first reply the cost of the phone is 700.and i was woundering how he could of got it for FREE?

hypertest
01-27-02, 11:11 PM

alright, WORRY about what you do not what I Do..

gd lamer...

who the hell are you
******* newb....

ok lets drop it ok......

yes i might be new!but please look back when u was a newb?
remeber you was a newb befor me.

real is david nice to meet you.i like thses forums ppl post stuff thats wroth reading.

unlike www.dfworld.com bunch of punk ass kids.

so its cool ok...

btw leave out ****ing part ok.

drdoug99
01-29-02, 04:56 PM
LOLOL...look what I start with a simple comment.

I'm just going by what my friend said...all I know is his phone is pretty cool..and it has a button you push, and the part slides down...he said it was the Matrix phone...I dont know or care if it's the actual phone from the movie.:rolleyes:

phone is still for sale :(

How is Cingular? i haven't heard much about them lately....do you have info of the pricing plans and coverage area Hypertest?