PDA

View Full Version : free mouse mat!

wip3out
01-03-02, 05:36 PM
I recently bought a new optical mouse, the logitech dual optical mouseman in fact. I was a little angry because the mouse wasn't perorming aswell as I'd hoped moving slowly and it locking up on my everglide mouse mat. My friend has the exact same mouse and he said it glided perectly so i asked him what mouse mat he had..... he told me he had a heavy duty promotional mat from a company sent to his work.

So I decided to take a chance and emailed the company who supplied the mouse mat to him, two days later and a reply came from the Directors Secertary informing me that the mouse mat is on it's way. :nod:

Now I'm not a greedy person but if this small company is happy to send me a free mouse mat are their expense I'm starting to think what else I can get with just an email and an amount of politeness. :D

YARDofSTUF
01-03-02, 05:49 PM
not too much lol

aagiants
01-03-02, 06:37 PM
i beg to differ, with the click and push of a few buttone, i got a free legit copy of XP for [H]. go to www.hardforum.com and go to the hotdeals section. They have a lot of freestuff

drdoug99
01-04-02, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by aagiants
i beg to differ, with the click and push of a few buttone, i got a free legit copy of XP for [H]. go to www.hardforum.com and go to the hotdeals section. They have a lot of freestuff

ya really, me and aagiant's know whats' up. No politeness needed either:D thanks for the link to the [H] I rarely go there, but I'm finding TONS of cool stuff in that hot deals section