PDA

View Full Version : This = teh nice!

Gaming-Module
11-13-01, 10:35 AM
http://europe.hercules.com/products/pview720/features_pview720.php

The Hercules Prophetview 720 is a high quality 15-inch LCD monitor featuring a large display area, similar to a 17" tube monitor. It is compatible with all VGA graphics boards and functions at a recommended resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels for games and multiple window applications. The monitor's enhanced high contrast and brightness settings provide you with optimal visual comfort.

Looks pimp smooth, and now with hydravision, I am finding myself wanting to buy an LCD. But I wont because I dont need it.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

YeOldeStonecat
11-13-01, 10:40 AM
We just received a bunch of ViewSonic VE170's in for a client....MAN I WANNA TAKE ONE HOME FOR ME ! ! !

Pretty much the equiv of a 19" crt.... man are they nice! Coming down in price so much too....under 900 bucks for these puppies!

But yeah...that Hercules one is damn sharp looking....definitely one cool looking monitor! Curious who makes it for them...

Gaming-Module
11-13-01, 11:19 AM
Must. Not. Spend. Money.

YeOldeStonecat
11-13-01, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Macho-Module
Must. Not. Spend. Money.

LOL....well, I could justify that my current aging Optiquest is getting long in the tooth.....

And to go with my new Palomino XP rig that's under contruction....really should ice the cake with that nice Herc monitor....which BTW matches the color darn close to my Antec case...so the overall package would really look sweet! ! !

///Lets see...if I cut back on drinking a wee bit for a month...no, that's too tough. OK, if I...hmmmm...yeah, I quite smoking a month ago....all that money I'm saving now.....yeah yeah....!///

Gaming-Module
11-13-01, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by YeOldeStonecat

LOL....well, I could justify that my current aging Optiquest is getting long in the tooth.....

And to go with my new Palomino XP rig that's under contruction....really should ice the cake with that nice Herc monitor....which BTW matches the color darn close to my Antec case...so the overall package would really look sweet! ! !

///Lets see...if I cut back on drinking a wee bit for a month...no, that's too tough. OK, if I...hmmmm...yeah, I quite smoking a month ago....all that money I'm saving now.....yeah yeah....!///

Yuo = Fiend

Are there help groups for us?

MagicMikey
11-13-01, 03:12 PM
Hmmmm...it's not fat enough so that I can hit it when something doesn't work.... hmmmm ;)

YARDofSTUF
11-13-01, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by MagicMikey
Hmmmm...it's not fat enough so that I can hit it when something doesn't work.... hmmmm ;)

i like to replace hitting the monitor with having sex when somethign doesnt work, maybe thats why i liek amd so much! lol

j/k

MagicMikey
11-13-01, 03:29 PM
I guess you mess up your computer on purpose then... ;)

syncmaster
11-13-01, 03:40 PM
" THIS IS A MANS WORLD " Louis Amstrong :D

Qwijib0
11-13-01, 04:19 PM
Here's the only review I could find of that sucker...

http://www.dansdata.com/pv720.htm

YARDofSTUF
11-13-01, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Qwijib0
Here's the only review I could find of that sucker...

http://www.dansdata.com/pv720.htm

damn i actually read most of that lol