PDA

View Full Version : Buy.com is taking preorders on the MSI K7N420 PRO for $159.95

downhill
11-11-01, 10:20 AM
Yep...there's a catch.

The preorder is for $169.95. (That's still cheaper than anything on Pricewatch.) You need to hit it when Buy.com has their $10 dollar coupon sale. Usually about 5 days a week.

Looks to be a great buy for those who don't need the very best video card and a decient audio chip built in to boot.

The audio is 5.1 :D

Edited..this is MSI's nForce board. You probably won't find it cheaper on pricewatch for a while.

Here's a link to Buy's page selling this board. (http://www.us.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10315330)

YARDofSTUF
11-11-01, 12:37 PM
have u seen any preorders for the kr7a, i looked all over and no lucka! :(

downhill
11-11-01, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by YARDofSTUF
have u seen any preorders for the kr7a, i looked all over and no lucka! :(

Nope..just those two links on Pricewatch.....my guess is it's bogus. Seems those two companies always have preorders you can't use. Keep in mind, I'd be willing to bet that board shows up in a few weeks a LOT less than 200 smackers.

If I see one, Yard, and it hasn't been posted, I'll put it up just for you. :D

YARDofSTUF
11-11-01, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by downhill

Nope..just those two links on Pricewatch.....my guess is it's bogus. Seems those two companies always have preorders you can't use. Keep in mind, I'd be willing to bet that board shows up in a few weeks a LOT less than 200 smackers.

If I see one, Yard, and it hasn't been posted, I'll put it up just for you. :D

thanks animalsexhill :D

downhill
11-24-01, 09:47 AM
Yard, there are quite a few sites taking preorders for the Abit kr7 board now. Looks like newegg took it off their site..?

This nForce board by MSI is still up on buy.com for those interested.

YeOldeStonecat
11-24-01, 10:44 AM
May end up getting it over at GamePC.com if the Asus doesn't come out in another week.

http://www.gamepc.com/shop/full_item_specs.asp?item=1698&mscssid=&tp=

Yeah costs more there, but their service is just fantastic at this place if you have any problems/DOA's. Last bad mobo I got from them, was an Abit, bad capacitor....they shipped me an overnight replacement, most places at least wait to get the bad one back before shipping the replacement. A couple of other things they did like this....won me over as a loyal customer.