PDA

View Full Version : Computer question i guess

monkeyhead
11-10-01, 01:03 PM
Gotta give a 7 minute speech about how a computer works, nothing to detailed but enough for 7 mins

anyone ever done this, have any ideas, i hate getting in front of a class or group of people, hence why im always on the computer.

Well anyway if anyone has ideas or thoughts let me know

BaLa
11-10-01, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by michaelanthony
Gotta give a 7 minute speech about how a computer works, nothing to detailed but enough for 7 mins

anyone ever done this, have any ideas, i hate getting in front of a class or group of people, hence why im always on the computer.

Well anyway if anyone has ideas or thoughts let me know
gen forum f00

YARDofSTUF
11-10-01, 01:07 PM
electricity to mobo tehn mobo components to cpu to monitor

add in things like code where they fit and stuff adn expand it to 7 mins :D

monkeyhead
11-10-01, 01:08 PM
its gotta be simple though, cause if i bore the class, the grade goes down a little

YARDofSTUF
11-10-01, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by michaelanthony
its gotta be simple though, cause if i bore the class, the grade goes down a little

every 3 mins or so say sex or breasts or vagina and continue with the lecture :D

BaLa
11-10-01, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by YARDofSTUF

every 3 mins or so say sex or breasts or vagina and continue with the lecture :D
:rotfl: :rotfl:

ROTFLMMFAO

I just made that up ;)

MagicMikey
11-10-01, 01:44 PM
I saw a five minute movie on how cooling is important for your computer. This was about a year ago and a professional was explaining it to a grade 4 class.... I don't know, it was cool ok? ;)

aagiants
11-10-01, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by MagicMikey
I saw a five minute movie on how it's cooling is important for your computer. This was about a year ago and a prodessional was explaining it to a grade 4 class.... I don't know, it was cool ok? ;)

HAHAHA..