PDA

View Full Version : specs for liquid cooled sys?

Kno One
11-10-01, 12:21 AM
ive been thinking about going all out and overclocking my chip and my video card but i want to be as safe as pos (to put it simply i want to ac my pc) does anybody know where i can get the blueprints and supply list for a liquid cooled system? thanx yall

YARDofSTUF
11-10-01, 12:29 AM
u want a baisc one, or a freezing temps one, one with a bong for more air cooling of the water then teh radiator, pelt setup on radiator?

tiger recomends getting teh waterblocks and radiator from teh computerplaces adn the hoses and pumps froma local store that has like fish pumps and stuff, but i'd say go for teh blizzard water kit cuz its all in one, but its also alot more, tiger should have the specs u need for a pump and hoses

Kno One
11-11-01, 09:51 PM
cool (literaly) thanx YoS but whos tiger or is it wheres tiger website or what?:confused:

brembo
11-11-01, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Kno One
cool (literaly) thanx YoS but whos tiger or is it wheres tiger website or what?:confused:

TigerUpperCut, the resident water cooling guru. He'll stop by and let ya know whats needed.

m4a2t0t
11-11-01, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Kno One
ive been thinking about going all out and overclocking my chip and my video card but i want to be as safe as pos (to put it simply i want to ac my pc) does anybody know where i can get the blueprints and supply list for a liquid cooled system? thanx yall
what u mean by blueprints??
well if ya want to watercool all u need is
radiator
pump
resivor
waterblocks they sell waterblocks for the gf3 also
tubing,clamps,water:D

you can run it with peltiers if u wanna freeze it,or u can bong cool
:)

some good reading here (http://www.overclockers.com)