PDA

View Full Version : GeForce2 MX tweaking

erogic1
10-28-01, 06:28 PM
does anybody have some good registry tweaks for my card...example, higher fps. i found an amazing file from the net and it gave me 99fps constant..and for some dumb reason i f*cking deleted it....like s*hit.....y did i do this...anyways by now i think u guys r saying to urselfs that i am a ******* but i deleted it b/c new drivers came out for the card after i deleted it.

anyways...does anybody have any good registry tweaks for this card?

thz buddy(ies)

Murman
10-28-01, 06:42 PM
erogic1: if you find that app let me know please!

the_mp3_refuge
10-28-01, 11:53 PM
were u able to change the core/memory clocks in the Display properties or was it a 3rd party extension?

erogic1
10-29-01, 02:34 PM
yea man....it was great...but anybody have any tweaks for this card??

thz guys

YARDofSTUF
10-29-01, 02:52 PM
theres 1 called 3dmax, search the web for it, should find it quick

erogic1
10-29-01, 09:14 PM
thz man i'll look at it right now...btw, r there anymore while i'm searching...??

thz guys for ur help so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

btw, YARDofSTUF is it a registry tweak?
and i'm not finding it quickly at all....help me man

Thor Walez
10-30-01, 12:45 AM
I use/used Powerstrip and pumped my ASUS V7100 MX to 220mhz Core and 225mhz MEM, thats more than 2500 in 3dmark2001...
:rotfl:

YARDofSTUF
10-30-01, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by erogic1
btw, YARDofSTUF is it a registry tweak?
and i'm not finding it quickly at all....help me man

thats cuz i funked up lol its NV max, heres the link:

http://www.chip.de/downloads_updates/downloads_updates_8594971.html

erogic1
10-30-01, 06:42 PM
YARDofSTUF & guys,

thz anyways but it ain't it...
it really isn't a program but its a file that has preset settings for ur Geforce2 MX to perform at 99 constant fps...can u plz guys look for it?? b/c if u do i will give u the url...unless someone else finds it and post it in this forum :2cool: :)

thz guys

btw, i look everyday for this file that i stupidly deleted, but if i find it again then i'll give u guys the url for it...:cool: :) :2cool:

Joe
10-30-01, 06:45 PM
YARDofSTUF & guys,

thz anyways but it ain't it...
it really isn't a program but its a file that has preset settings for ur Geforce2 MX to perform at 99 constant fps...can u plz guys look for it?? b/c if u do i will give u the url...unless someone else finds it and post it in this forum :2cool: :)

thz guys

btw, i look everyday for this file that i stupidly deleted, but if i find it again then i'll give u guys the url for it...:cool: :) :2cool:

lol, it probably disabled alot of driver features to make it faster or just fooled ya..

Get power strip mentioned above and use it.. its the best most supported card tweaker IMHO

id get a good fan on the card though.. like open the case and cool it.. the cooler it runs the faster it is

erogic1
10-30-01, 07:17 PM
PING,

my geforce2 mx card has a fan on it...so could i O/C it??

anyways...i gotta try this program out..lol...

btw, ping do u have this program?

thz

Joe
10-30-01, 07:22 PM
www.entechtaiwan.com/pstrip

there is a link to the prog.. might be mispelled..

Also the fan on theat card is just eye candy.. it probably doesnt move anymore air than one of my weaker farts...

anyhow.. do like I said if you want to max the card out... open teh case and get a larger fan blowing on it.. or mod the case and add a fan...

erogic1
10-30-01, 07:37 PM
haha ping the url doesn't work...lol

try, try again...lol

erogic1
10-31-01, 03:39 PM
PING man answer me!!!!!!!!
the url doesn't work man....make it work plz!!

thz

YARDofSTUF
10-31-01, 04:53 PM
NVmax is the best geforce overclocker/tweaker whatever u used either lied to u or did disable a ton of stuff, ping was giving u a link to powerstrip good program, but not the best.

erogic1
10-31-01, 04:59 PM
hmmmm.....u sure man??
do u have an nvidia card btw?

thz buddy

YARDofSTUF
10-31-01, 05:07 PM
hmmmm.....u sure man??
do u an nvidia card btw?

thz buddy

ocz geforce 2 mx good little card