PDA

View Full Version : My GirlFriend



Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

EvilAjax
10-02-01, 11:53 PM
... I should be angry.. You lied to us... We trusted you would take a picture of her naked with her boobs hanging out... ok, scratch that last part.. but still... you got us posting 21 pages to find out all this was a lie... Can this be forgiven? ..... Yeah, why not? I don't really care anyway. :D

Still a herb though ;)

Noevo
10-02-01, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Damnit




What is that supposed to mean?


go to a neutral corner and sit this thread out I believe...

FunK
10-02-01, 11:59 PM
Lmao @ Damnit.
Ummmm, looks like you got in at the end of this thread. I think you read the first page and posted without reading the rest. Am I right?

Anyway man, don't let Prey and those guys hit ya up for being a n00b. LMAO

I know where ya stand on these matters.

FunK

Noevo
10-03-01, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by FunK
Lmao @ Damnit.
Ummmm, looks like you got in at the end of this thread. I think you read the first page and posted without reading the rest. Am I right?

Anyway man, don't let Prey and those guys hit ya up for being a n00b. LMAO

I know where ya stand on these matters.

FunK


hey were just transfering our aggression away from LinuxDawg. He needs a breather about now I would imagine :D

EvilAngel
10-03-01, 12:02 AM
Gonads and Strife LD, Gonads and Strife!! ;):D:D:D

FunK
10-03-01, 12:07 AM
He needs more than a breather. :)

Noevo
10-03-01, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by FunK
He needs more than a breather. :)


Yeah, I figure about now he'd probably rather be Bin Laden's camel/goat than read anymore replies in this thread :D

ColdFusion
10-03-01, 12:14 AM
HAHAH,

Oh if you guys only knew the stress i was under.. glad to have it off my back.

I dont care, lol call me a "herb", its what i deserve.. lol whatever it means.

Thanks Guys for being so understanding :)

Gaming-Module
10-03-01, 12:16 AM
Yeah, yeah...run along you. Just dont let it happen again. :p

Noevo
10-03-01, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Macho-Module
Yeah, yeah...run along you. Just dont let it happen again. :p


jeez, don't hurt em or anything.... :rolleyes:


:D

EvilAjax
10-03-01, 12:18 AM
If it happens again I will go to canada and kick your ass!


lol j/k

Take some pics of your current girlfriend... I hope you aren't lying about that too...

ColdFusion
10-03-01, 12:21 AM
Nope,

But one thing i was not lying about was my camera. It is actually broken, no lie. I will get some pictures.. and you can tell me if you think she is actually hot. Hehe, il try and sneak a "nice" on in there.. but you guys wouldent want to look at a 15yr olds stuff would ya ???? :D

Noevo
10-03-01, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by LiNuXdAwG
Nope,

But one thing i was not lying about was my camera. It is actually broken, no lie. I will get some pictures.. and you can tell me if you think she is actually hot. Hehe, il try and sneak a "nice" on in there.. but you guys wouldent want to look at a 15yr olds stuff would ya ???? :D

uh, just a thought. You may want to wait a "while" before you post another thread with a pic of your girlfriend. Don't see that thread going well to soon. ;)

EvilAjax
10-03-01, 12:25 AM
I would. I don't care :)

I'm only 18 myself ;)

If she doesn't look like your fake girl then you are a bigger herb than before.. lol

ColdFusion
10-03-01, 12:26 AM
You know what,

We should have like a party for SG here in Canada.. you know since everyone thinks we are like "weird" hahah.

Nah its a f***in awesome place, to say none the less, but you guys seriously need to come check us out. All ya yankees hehe.

ColdFusion
10-03-01, 12:27 AM
/me cant wait till ghost gets back :(

EvilAjax
10-03-01, 12:30 AM
I doubt ghost will flame... he's a nice guy.. just doesn't like being lied to

ColdFusion
10-03-01, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by EvilAjax
I doubt ghost will flame... he's a nice guy.. just doesn't like being lied to

Yes i know, he is very nice, and smart. And i know he dont like being lied to, thats what im afariad of.

CoolJ
10-03-01, 12:35 AM
LOL Ghost wont flame you, hes nice :)

Gaming-Module
10-03-01, 12:37 AM
Yes i know, he is very nice, and smart.

I hear he likes getting his buttocks kissed.

But apparently this is old news to you. :rotfl:

ghost
10-03-01, 12:45 AM
L-Dawg, let me just say a few things. I was busy and not reading the boards.

You did the right thing by admitting what you'd done. That's a man's thing to do and you just raised yourself up a notch towards manhood. Frankly, though, I'm surprised that you'd do something like this, given the fact that you enjoy the forums so much and the people here. You trusted us enough for you to act on our advice about different things, yet you betrayed our trust in you by your ruse.

Life is full of lessons, and you learned something today that will make you a better person. Better to get it out of the way now than later on in life when the stakes are higher (read: out in the "real" world). The past couple of years I haven't been so lucky in that regard myself.

You're going to get ribbed about this from time to time, but don't let it bug you. It will just remind you of what you've learned today and reinforce it in your mind. Take your lumps and move on, knowing you're a better person for it.

You were a cool guy before this, but you're a cooler guy now.

Now it's time for more ass kissing. <sticks out ass> No kicking. :D

EvilAjax
10-03-01, 12:52 AM
Make sure you don't get any dingle berries caught in your tongue.. LOL

Prey521
10-03-01, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by EvilAjax
Make sure you don't get any dingle berries caught in your tongue.. LOL

You sick mofo :eek: :eek:

EvilAjax
10-03-01, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Prey521


You sick mofo :eek: :eek:

r0fl3

Yes, I know! LOL:rotfl:

ghost
10-03-01, 12:59 AM
I use a loofa in my ass region.

EvilAjax
10-03-01, 01:01 AM
c00l! m3 t00!

ColdFusion
10-03-01, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by ghost
L-Dawg, let me just say a few things. I was busy and not reading the boards.

You did the right thing by admitting what you'd done. That's a man's thing to do and you just raised yourself up a notch towards manhood. Frankly, though, I'm surprised that you'd do something like this, given the fact that you enjoy the forums so much and the people here. You trusted us enough for you to act on our advice about different things, yet you betrayed our trust in you by your ruse.

Life is full of lessons, and you learned something today that will make you a better person. Better to get it out of the way now than later on in life when the stakes are higher (read: out in the "real" world). The past couple of years I haven't been so lucky in that regard myself.

You're going to get ribbed about this from time to time, but don't let it bug you. It will just remind you of what you've learned today and reinforce it in your mind. Take your lumps and move on, knowing you're a better person for it.

You were a cool guy before this, but you're a cooler guy now.

Now it's time for more ass kissing. <sticks out ass> No kicking. :D

AH, awesome advice man! See this is the kynda info im talking about. People post from experience to help one an other... i Love that!

I enjoy the forums so much. I cant believe i did something like this either. I was just worried that what you would think, like you guys were already laughing when someone said that i had a net girl.

But, Im glad to see myself moving on in life, learning lessons i will never forget.

You know, like you said, you make a mistake, you learn a good lesson, and move on.

You guys are seriously the BEST!
Iv never been on a forum, that is so much like a family.. this is great!

EvilAjax
10-03-01, 01:11 AM
:cry:
Very touching.

I'm going to bed now. Um.. make sure you get some REAL (not fake girls that LOOK like your girlfriend) pics of you and your girlfriend doing it. (kissing... I know you haven't gotten 'THAT' far)

Goodnight.

ColdFusion
10-03-01, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by EvilAjax
:cry:
Very touching.

I'm going to bed now. Um.. make sure you get some REAL (not fake girls that LOOK like your girlfriend) pics of you and your girlfriend doing it. (kissing... I know you haven't gotten 'THAT' far)

Goodnight.

Kissing.. aah thats nothing. And im sure she will be absolutely thrilled about doing it in front of the camera :D

Zmoney
10-03-01, 01:27 AM
Well this suckz...its like a drama movie that was picking up suspence like a rollercoaster...then it just ENDED.


all good tho...and hey LD look at it this way..at least you got like 100 more posts without spamin :D :D

this has turned out to be the BEST thread in a long time...i found myself rushing to a computer every chance i got just to see what someone posted about this...........and again sorry LD about callin you out..iam sure someone else would of..and thx for fessin up..says alot about you and your character...LD's coo in my bookz

ColdFusion
10-03-01, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Zmoney
Well this suckz...its like a drama movie that was picking up suspence like a rollercoaster...then it just ENDED.


all good tho...and hey LD look at it this way..at least you got like 100 more posts without spamin :D :D

this has turned out to be the BEST thread in a long time...i found myself rushing to a computer every chance i got just to see what someone posted about this...........and again sorry LD about callin you out..iam sure someone else would of..and thx for fessin up..says alot about you and your character...LD's coo in my bookz

Lol,

I noticed all my extra posts.. thats a good thing, and i did not have to spam (i never do anywayz).

You know what, i think it has been a good thread, i would have to say the best in a long time for me. Lol, I know where all the views came from, lol.

Im glad im in your good bookz to zmoney, this had turned out to be a great day after all.

Anyway SG, Im off to bed now, have a great sleep, and see you tommorow!

funky
10-03-01, 02:15 AM
You are still averaging 2.6 posts per day.. even with the extra Spam.

Profile For ExtraSweetCrispy Search for all posts by this user.

Date Registered: 08-06-2001
Status: Sweet 'N Crispy
Total Posts: 1209 (21.07 posts per day)




:p

Qwijib0
10-03-01, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by ExtraSweetCrispy
You are still averaging 2.6 posts per day.. even with the extra Spam.

Profile For ExtraSweetCrispy Search for all posts by this user.

Date Registered: 08-06-2001
Status: Sweet 'N Crispy
Total Posts: 1209 (21.07 posts per day)
:p

Spammer.... you should lay off for a week or 52.....

August
10-03-01, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by EvilAjax
I don't care if she's 12.. I'll still bang her.

Your sick dude:p First you say your 45 and then you say your 18?:confused:

ghost
10-03-01, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by August
Your sick dude:p First you say your 45 and then you say your 18?:confused:

Hmmm....I don't know where you got the 45 thing, but EAX is a young dude. Is he sick? Yeah. But he's also :2cool:

SeedOfChaos
10-03-01, 05:33 AM
All I gotta say is *LMFAO*. LD, you have just earned yourself a big swat on the behind with a huge peddle :D J/K

One thing I've learned so far is that lies usually do not work. After a while you get caught up in your own lies, trying to defend them, telling more lies, defending them, etc. Plus, chances are quite large that you're gonna make a slip anyways. See, when you tell a lie, you have not actually experienced something, you only created it in your mind. Memories of experiences last longer. See, the people who you tell the lie are going to remember it much better than you, especially if they doubt what you say right away. Which then allows them to catch your slip, exposing your lie with a big ass yield sign. Bottom line: It's not worth it. Just tell the truth, if nothing else, you'll get respect for that, even more if the truth is not easy to tell.

Besides, there's nothing wrong with having only few girlfriends. Hell, I have no problem admitting I'm 24 and had only 1 (one) girlfriend in my life. So what? Who cares? I got my comp and speedguide :D :D :D

Just remember all that was said today, and yes, by learning from your mistakes you can become a better person. I don't think you are stupid, so I am quite certain you can see this as well.

"At the end of the day, if you've got your slippers on and you're sitting by the fire with some longbottom leaf and good company... all's well that ends well isnt it? "

Cheers,
Ronald

ncswimmer
10-03-01, 06:04 AM
Damn, the way his apology was a few pages ago, you'd have thought he was married to us and was admitting to an affair. Kinda funny. I was hoping she was your gf though. And the other two girls are definitely not the same person, those are three different girls in those three pictures. But good job admitting to the sham.

But to all you who were like, get a pic of the two of you together, that wouldn't prove anything. I can find a pic of some random girl online, and then find another pic of that same girl with some guy, and just say I'm the guy. You guys don't know me, so you'd just have to take my word for it. I wouldn't do that, but I'm just saying it wouldn't offer any more proof than just the girl on her own.

Immortal
10-03-01, 06:08 AM
heh... I'm still laffing.. but that took some balls man.. heh

now.. can we see the pic of yer real gf now?

ghost
10-03-01, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by ncswimmer
But to all you who were like, get a pic of the two of you together, that wouldn't prove anything. I can find a pic of some random girl online, and then find another pic of that same girl with some guy, and just say I'm the guy. You guys don't know me, so you'd just have to take my word for it. I wouldn't do that, but I'm just saying it wouldn't offer any more proof than just the girl on her own.

Uh, we all know what he looks like already, so it WOULD HAVE offered proof.

dreww71
10-03-01, 07:17 AM
Now I understand why you were so stressed out. I mean there are a million ways to con her to get a picture. Took ballz to admit your error, although 19 pages too late. This thread has been damn entertaining though.

JawZ
10-03-01, 09:31 AM
Well Linuxdawg...

I always thought you guys were cool and all, thats why I came to help out on yer forum with JLR.

Am I disappointed that you would do this? Yes. Am I mad? No

It takes a man to admit when he's wrong.

I'd also like to say that if I were you, I'd refrain from posting any pics of you and you're current GF in any sexually related positions. Holding hands or hugging or maybe kissing...but any further could be considered something else which I won't mention.
Think of her father and mother....would they approve? Don't sneak the pics either. This girl is trusting you to do the right thing...so respect that. If she does sign off on it though....still don't do it. Plus I don't wanna see any underage peeps doing it the wrong way LOL!

Think before you act.:D

L8tr dood!!!:D

colour
10-03-01, 09:32 AM
pfft

read his apology, the most ass kissing ive seen to date.

probably doesnt even have a girlfriend and by the sounds of it, friends.

ColdFusion
10-03-01, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by colour
pfft

read his apology, the most ass kissing ive seen to date.

probably doesnt even have a girlfriend and by the sounds of it, friends.

What the hell is that supposed to mean ? Ok, We all just did 17 pages of argueing, i took the courage to post what i did wrong. Everyone had a fun laugh lots of suspense, i learned a lessin (btw life is full of lessons). Everything has been taken care of, but why did you have to say that. Yes i have friends, i know i lied about the girlfriend, but i do have a girlfriend, just not as preety. Dont assume man, it makes an ass outa u and me.

SRF01
10-03-01, 10:21 AM
Hey LD,

It took alot of balls to own up to you miss-post. I'll give you credit for that.
Sometimes you just want to impress your friends (even if we are only cyber friends). We still influence each others lives in some ways. Just be yourself.

Glad you fessed up take a deep breath now that that weight is off your chest.

Later
Shawn

ColdFusion
10-03-01, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by SRF01
Hey LD,

It took alot of balls to own up to you miss-post. I'll give you credit for that.
Sometimes you just want to impress your friends (even if we are only cyber friends). We still influence each others lives in some ways. Just be yourself.

Glad you fessed up take a deep breath now that that weight is off your chest.

Later
Shawn

Thanks man! Yeah, you have a good point about impressing friends, as human beings thats the way it goes.

But, yes we all influence each others lives everyday, by the things we say, and how they can really affect someones life.

I am taking a deep breath ! Hehe, i could finally sleep last night :)

Immortal
10-03-01, 10:52 AM
I still wanna see yer gf... I'm a curious cat..

Qwijib0
10-03-01, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Immortal
I still wanna see yer gf... I'm a curious cat..

Me too... :D

2Bullish
10-03-01, 10:54 AM
I have to say I only read the first few pages then skipped to the last two and you gave me a few real laugh outlouds.

Thanks for that LinuxDawg.

P.S. Thats MY girlfriend in the picture;)

EvilAjax
10-03-01, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by August


Your sick dude:p First you say your 45 and then you say your 18?:confused:

LMFAO!

I'm really only 18... look for my picture in Mouse's website if you'd like.. I aint 45 babe :)

BTW, how old are you? ;)

EvilAjax
10-03-01, 11:06 AM
Wow... you're pretty young yourself... pics? :D lol

Nah, I aint gonna harrass you over SG.

Send them over to my e-mail.. lol

Later.

Immortal
10-03-01, 11:26 AM
dont ... stay away from ajax...

I'm so curious... I wanna see the gf...

EvilAjax
10-03-01, 11:28 AM
lol

Immortal
10-03-01, 11:29 AM
ea.. I'll let u have my gf's twin..

http://members.home.com/casilva18/look.jpg

Qwijib0
10-03-01, 11:40 AM
I want your GF immortal... Rowr!

EvilAjax
10-03-01, 11:42 AM
No, that's ok. I've started to dislike her... she's not my type ;)

Philip
10-03-01, 12:39 PM
I think we've had enough of this soap opera... LD learned his lesson, I don't see this thread going anywhere.

Closed