PDA

View Full Version : My GirlFriend



Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

ColdFusion
10-01-01, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Zmoney


dude...your 15.....im 17.........IAM YOUR AGE!!!!!!!!!!



and yes alot of grlz are obsecesd with muscles...and yes they are fun...i need a chick i can take home to lan partys tho:D :D

haha, thats awesome that u have a gurl that will take you to lans ! Does she enjoy going ? Does she like play games and stuff with u ?

Immortal
10-01-01, 07:43 PM
I'm relativly well built.. where are my fair share of girls?

aw god darnit.. heh..

ooo I have an idea... hmm... might come back with it.. [/evil grin]

Gaming-Module
10-01-01, 07:46 PM
I don't care if she's 12.. I'll still bang her.

Old enough to pee, good enough for me???

Zmoney
10-01-01, 07:49 PM
yes she hella likes unreal tournamnet..i think she is the first grl in the nation to be runnin XP...she dosnt really like computers but she deasl with em cuz of me...see i have dial up and she has cvable..so when i go to stay the night i bring my box its cooll

ColdFusion
10-01-01, 07:53 PM
Hahah thats awesome dude, how did you meet her ?

EvilAjax
10-01-01, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Macho-Module


Old enough to pee, good enough for me???

Damn straight :D

I'm only 45 guys.



LMFAO! Nah.. I'm a young buck as well ;)

ColdFusion
10-01-01, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Immortal
I'm relativly well built.. where are my fair share of girls?

aw god darnit.. heh..

ooo I have an idea... hmm... might come back with it.. [/evil grin]

Haha! When you see a hot girl, check her out, let her notice you. If she seems interested, approach her, say something nice. Just be cool, talk to them, ask them if they want to get an icecream or something.. it preety much goes good after that. Tell the girl things they want to hear.

ghost
10-01-01, 07:55 PM
Heh, heh, we're asking advice on how to pick up women from a guy who just got his pubes about 3 years ago. Sorry LiNuXdAwG, but I just find that amusing. Nothing personal, just making a comment on the situation.

ZMoney, you were right, she's beautiful. Make sure you treat her well, and have fun while you can.

Prediction: The fight with his gf that LiNuXdAwG mentioned will mean an end to the pics and any possibility of proof.

I will also say this: If proven wrong, I will be the first to apologize. It's just with the guys I hang around with on the net in StreetRacers and Anti-Rice, my club, we get guys claiming incredible numbers in the quarter-mile that don't jive with their equipment. If they don't provide a timeslip, we dog the shlt out of them and they do not get respect again. I feel LiNuXdAwG is making quite a claim, since his babe is a 10, so naturally one would expect proof, given his equipment, heh. Am I a díck? Sure, but look at the pics he's provided so far of himself and her - there's quite a discrepancy.

Gaming-Module
10-01-01, 07:57 PM
ask them if they want to get an icecream or something

[mel brooks]Oy! If only slippin the wimens my vuh-shugina were that easy these days.[/mel brooks]

*waves old man fist in air*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ain't that easy in college, gonna need more than an ice cream. :D

Norm
10-01-01, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by ghost
I feel LiNuXdAwG is making quite a claim, since his babe is a 10, so naturally one would expect proof, given his equipment, heh. Am I a díck? Sure, but look at the pics he's provided so far of himself and her - there's quite a discrepancy. OUCH!!
I'll bet top dollar your first name isn't Casper LOL

Immortal
10-01-01, 07:59 PM
here are pics of my gf and me making out with her..

http://members.home.com/casilva18/look.jpg
she's looking at yah big boy..

http://members.home.com/casilva18/sit.jpg

I bet yer jealous... ;)

TEH WIN
10-01-01, 08:01 PM
LMAO AT IMMY!


you have too much free time... LMAO! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Immortal
10-01-01, 08:01 PM
I crack myself up.. oh man..

Qwijib0
10-01-01, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Immortal
here are pics of my gf and me making out with her..

http://members.home.com/casilva18/look.jpg
she's looking at yah big boy..

http://members.home.com/casilva18/sit.jpg

I bet yer jealous... ;)

w00t! What a HOTTIE!!! :rotfl:

Gaming-Module
10-01-01, 08:01 PM
OUCH!!
I'll bet top dollar your first name isn't Casper LOL

Actually, I'm kinda with him.

I have seen too much reality warped over this here intarweb.

Anyone remember the guy who used to post here that made like a million dollars a year by licking and then mailing envelopes or something.

Said he had a porsche, mansion, super model wife, Pentium 6 (of course I am exhaggerating a bit, but those that remember the person I am talking about should get a laugh).

ColdFusion
10-01-01, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by ghost
Heh, heh, we're asking advice on how to pick up women from a guy who just got his pubes about 3 years ago. Sorry LiNuXdAwG, but I just find that amusing. Nothing personal, just making a comment on the situation.

ZMoney, you were right, she's beautiful. Make sure you treat her well, and have fun while you can.

Prediction: The fight with his gf that LiNuXdAwG mentioned will mean an end to the pics and any possibility of proof.

I will also say this: If proven wrong, I will be the first to apologize. It's just with the guys I hang around with on the net in StreetRacers and Anti-Rice, my club, we get guys claiming incredible numbers in the quarter-mile that don't jive with their equipment. If they don't provide a timeslip, we dog the shlt out of them and they do not get respect again. I feel LiNuXdAwG is making quite a claim, since his babe is a 10, so naturally one would expect proof, given his equipment, heh. Am I a díck? Sure, but look at the pics he's provided so far of himself and her - there's quite a discrepancy.

Grr thats not nice at all.

ghost
10-01-01, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Immortal
here are pics of my gf and me making out with her..

http://members.home.com/casilva18/look.jpg
she's looking at yah big boy..

http://members.home.com/casilva18/sit.jpg

I bet yer jealous... ;)

ROTFLMFAO!!!! Dude, I'm dyin!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

ghost
10-01-01, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by LiNuXdAwG


Grr thats not nice at all.

I apologize for being so blunt, LiNuXdAwG, but I couldn't see any other way to get my point across. Dude, if you've got a better pic of yourself, give it up! The one at Speedy Post makes you look like you're still watching SpongeBob Squarepants or I M Weasel.

Look at it this way, when you prove me wrong I'll be backpedaling and eating crow. :)

Everybody in here knows I like skinny girls, so I'll post a pic of her and you can rag on me, okay?


http://members.home.net/ghost-ss/images/ghost_gf.jpg

Gaming-Module
10-01-01, 08:16 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

*tears in eyes*

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Immortal
10-01-01, 08:16 PM
bahahahahaha... good one.. everyone post yer gfs.. come on.. hehe..

she sure is cute

cybotron r_9
10-01-01, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by ghost


I apologize for being so blunt, LiNuXdAwG, but I couldn't see any other way to get my point across. Dude, if you've got a better pic of yourself, give it up! The one at Speedy Post makes you look like you're still watching SpongeBob Squarepants or I M Weasel.

Look at it this way, when you prove me wrong I'll be backpedaling and eating crow. :)

Everybody in here knows I like skinny girls, so I'll post a pic of her and you can rag on me, okay?


http://members.home.net/ghost-ss/images/ghost_gf.jpg

:rotfl: She looks a little scared

were u hangin out Mr. Willy:eek:

Noevo
10-01-01, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by ghost
Prediction: The fight with his gf that LiNuXdAwG mentioned will mean an end to the pics and any possibility of proof.

I will also say this: If proven wrong, I will be the first to apologize. It's just with the guys I hang around with on the net in StreetRacers and Anti-Rice, my club, we get guys claiming incredible numbers in the quarter-mile that don't jive with their equipment. If they don't provide a timeslip, we dog the shlt out of them and they do not get respect again. I feel LiNuXdAwG is making quite a claim, since his babe is a 10, so naturally one would expect proof, given his equipment, heh. Am I a díck? Sure, but look at the pics he's provided so far of himself and her - there's quite a discrepancy.

sorry, LinuxDawg. But I have to agree with this. If I had a nickle for everytime someone said somethin on the internet that wasn't true I would own Bill Gates. Just think how many celeberities have died online, but not in real life. OR how many things posted in just the last 3 weeks here aren't true. Skeptical, you bet. We;ve all seen in it chatrooms where people say how hot they are but somehow never end up being able to get a pic online. (my scanners broke, going over to my friends to do it, etc...) Like it or not the NEt has become a prove it to be true type of place. Hard to take peoples words for everything.

scully&mulder
10-01-01, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Zmoney


dude...your 15.....im 17.........IAM YOUR AGE!!!!!!!!!!



and yes alot of grlz are obsecesd with muscles...and yes they are fun...i need a chick i can take home to lan partys tho:D :D

you young guys are funny!

remember that there is only ONE muscle that counts with women.;)

Gaming-Module
10-01-01, 08:20 PM
We;ve all seen in it chatrooms where people say how hot they are but somehow never end up being able to get a pic online.

Dude, it's the story of my early Internet days with AOL. :(

*cue "Nothing but trouble" theme*

(same old song)

Immortal
10-01-01, 08:21 PM
yeap.. yer biggest muscle of yer body....

yer brain.. :D

Crump
10-01-01, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by fartface
But howcome you need a pic of her when she goes to your school?

that is kinda asking, why do you need a pic of your family when you live with them

ghost
10-01-01, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Ken



I hear what you are saying Ghost. I am not the most handsome man by no means, but I certainly have had more than my share of beautiful women. ;)
I have found there is other ways to get the beauties. Confidence, intelligence, manners, temperment, in general, just personality, can take you a long way...

You can check out me and my wife on Mouses Speedy site... :p

Ken, I agree totally with what you are saying about other ways to get beauties, but we're men and we're dealing with mature women, some of whom have come to realize that it's not totally about looks. But remember what it was like in high school. The best-looking girls dated the best-looking guys, even if they were total dícks (like I've been in this thread, admittedly). When the hormones are raging, personality counts less, great looks and a tight bod count more.

You have to agree that the rules change after 30. ;) I'm applying high school protocol to a high school situation.

ghost
10-01-01, 08:45 PM
Man, this thread exploded! Over 1.5k views and 129 posts so quickly!

Ken, :).

Teirney
10-01-01, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by EvilAjax
I don't care if she's 12.. I'll still bang her.


EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...:eek: :eek:

CoolJ
10-01-01, 09:34 PM
This = One of the best threads in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ghost, I'll join your anti rice club too :D

Teirney
10-01-01, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Immortal
here are pics of my gf and me making out with her..

http://members.home.com/casilva18/look.jpg
she's looking at yah big boy..

http://members.home.com/casilva18/sit.jpg

I bet yer jealous... ;)

Honey, like I`ve been saying...YOU NEED TO GET LAID;)

ColdFusion
10-01-01, 09:46 PM
Haha,
Ok, we are talking on the phone right now. She seems cool. But she is a bit worried, but she seems preety confident its ok. She is a very smart girl, i must say that.

Ok, hehe i may of fibed a bit ...




































































She looks VERY preety in that picture. lol, she looks ok in real life. Like when i take a pic u will see the resemblence, but like she has loads of makup on.. and she made herself looks SUPER preety in that picture. Like, im not saying she looks ugly at ALL. She is very preety in real life, uuh how do i say this... but she looks EXTRA preety there. Uh u get what im saying ? The picture was planned out, so she knew that it was gonna happen. Just thought id clear that up.

TEH WIN
10-01-01, 09:49 PM
kind of an odd moment in time...

but uh ya, we still want more pics :D

TrueAmerican
10-01-01, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by LiNuXdAwG


Thanks dude. Thats a problem in society today. If you are good at computers, you are considered a "Geek", or "Nerd". That is true for the majority of the time, i think, but alot of the times not. Just because someone is good at computers, and wants to advance there knowledge why are they considered a "Nerd", or "geek"?

I can say one thing, they are going to make a hell of alot more money then you. But it is not right to assume things about people, and alot of you are doing that.

And then assume, that because you are good at something, that you are "ugly", and not capable of achieving that "preety" of a girl. What a person good at computers is ugly, because thats preety much what most of you are thinking. God thats a big assumption.

I know how it is man, I'd say i know a good deal of info about computers but i do not look like a nerd or geek. My wif is good with computers and does not look like a nerd or geek. I met her in 8th grade and we talked about stuff like technology, and we never broke up. I'll try to get you guys some pics when my digital cam comes in.

ColdFusion
10-01-01, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by TrueAmerican


I know how it is man, I'd say i know a good deal of info about computers but i do not look like a nerd or geek. My wif is good with computers and does not look like a nerd or geek. I met her in 8th grade and we talked about stuff like technology, and we never broke up. I'll try to get you guys some pics when my digital cam comes in. .

Thats really cool that you could stay with a girl, from grade8, and be able to talk about technology. I wish i knew a girl that likes technology. I think most girls are afaraid to be "into" computers, or technology because it might "ruin" there image.

Weird. Anyway im glad to hear you guys stayed together and god married ! Good for you buddy.

Noevo
10-01-01, 10:04 PM
Threads getting to normal....


http://people.mw.mediaone.net/robertburr/images/montage.jpg

ColdFusion
10-01-01, 10:05 PM
Dang,
Aint she purdy ?

ITs my GF, hahah JK, ovbiously...

<<<<----- its her ...


http://members.home.net/kewlmatt13/pics/ew14.jpg

ColdFusion
10-01-01, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Noevo
Threads getting to normal....


http://people.mw.mediaone.net/robertburr/images/montage.jpg

lol...

Uhh just curious.. where do u find these pictures ?

TrueAmerican
10-01-01, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by LiNuXdAwG


Thanks dude. Thats a problem in society today. If you are good at computers, you are considered a "Geek", or "Nerd". That is true for the majority of the time, i think, but alot of the times not. Just because someone is good at computers, and wants to advance there knowledge why are they considered a "Nerd", or "geek"?

I can say one thing, they are going to make a hell of alot more money then you. But it is not right to assume things about people, and alot of you are doing that.

And then assume, that because you are good at something, that you are "ugly", and not capable of achieving that "preety" of a girl. What a person good at computers is ugly, because thats preety much what most of you are thinking. God thats a big assumption.


know how it is man, I'd say i know a good deal of info about computers but i do not look like a nerd or geek. My wif is good with computers and does not look like a nerd or geek. I met her in 8th grade and we talked about stuff like technology, and we never broke up. I'll try to get you guys some pics when my digital cam comes in.

ColdFusion
10-01-01, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Noevo
Threads getting to normal....


http://people.mw.mediaone.net/robertburr/images/montage.jpg

Ok,

Now i know the girl on the right is not her, and neither is the girl on the left.

On the right girl, Look at her face. its a totally different shape, It goes in a V shape, and stephs is round. Her eyes are round, not oval shape.

Her lips, are completly different, and same with the nose. Her eyes are blue, not brown. And look at the eyebrows, totally different.

JawZ
10-01-01, 10:13 PM
ever hear of color contacts?

ColdFusion
10-01-01, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by uod2001
ever hear of color contacts?

Yes. Believe me its not her.

Noevo
10-01-01, 10:17 PM
Okay, it might be more of a stretch for the one on the right (damn close). But, i'm tellin' ya the one on the left is her frickin' twin. Right overall shape and everything.


oh and as far as where the pics are coming from They are my girlfriend. just don't let my wife know. :D

ColdFusion
10-01-01, 10:31 PM
grr, this is so annoying. i never thought posting my gf would turn out like this.

but i seriously want to know where you guys come up with these pictures ?

GRIM
10-01-01, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by LiNuXdAwG
grr, this is so annoying. i never thought posting my gf would turn out like this.

LiNuXdAwG! heheh the photo shopping has'nt even began yet, If thats your girl bro hold on to her she is a looker and I mean hold on real tight because girls that look like that draw a lot of attention, peace man.

Gaming-Module
10-01-01, 10:49 PM
but i seriously want to know where you guys come up with these pictures ?

Same place you do, google. ;)

j/k

ghost
10-01-01, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Noevo
Okay, it might be more of a stretch for the one on the right (damn close). But, i'm tellin' ya the one on the left is her frickin' twin. Right overall shape and everything.


oh and as far as where the pics are coming from They are my girlfriend. just don't let my wife know. :D

I have to say that they're all the same girl. The eyebrows have the same "thick at first then thin" and her head shape is the same, along with the chin. The hair texture is the same and in all three pics the part in her hair is a little left of center.

Geez, look at the pics of MartianGod that Splash posted. They all look like totally different guys! Like not even close!

I agree with Noevo. Come on, Dawg, come clean! :D We'll let you off easy, I promise! NOT!! :D

ghost
10-01-01, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Macho-Module


Same place you do, google. ;)

j/k

LOL!! :rotfl:

Actually, probably from alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.teen.female.nonnude!! LOL!!

Gaming-Module
10-01-01, 10:55 PM
Sigh.

[make uglies feel better]The above pictures, seemingly fished from google, prove that beauty is truly common.[/make uglies feel better]

:D j/k ( <---what else can one do in a thread such as this?)

drdoug99
10-01-01, 11:03 PM
lol, this thread is getting out of control, I love it~!!

we need more pics, of both L. Dawg and his GF!

:D

EvilAjax
10-01-01, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Immortal
here are pics of my gf and me making out with her..

http://members.home.com/casilva18/look.jpg
she's looking at yah big boy..

http://members.home.com/casilva18/sit.jpg

I bet yer jealous... ;) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: r0fl3 x3

ghost
10-01-01, 11:12 PM
How 'bout this one. This is definitely her:

http://members.home.net/ghost-ss/images/129.jpg

Noevo
10-01-01, 11:14 PM
DAMN!!! Ghost! A little warning would be nice, I think I blew a retina. christ thats nasty...

Jim
10-01-01, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by ghost
How 'bout this one. This is definitely her:

http://members.home.net/ghost-ss/images/129.jpg

Why is the movie Dune coming to mind?! :D

"HE WHO CONTROLS THE SPICE..." :rotfl:

EvilAjax
10-01-01, 11:16 PM
HOLY ****! I am never opening this thread again. That picture should get banned from the internet................ DiSgUsTiNg!

Qwijib0
10-01-01, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by EvilAjax
HOLY ****! I am never opening this thread again. That picture should get banned from the internet................ DiSgUsTiNg!

I concur...

Immortal
10-01-01, 11:20 PM
tee hee.... this is fun... I still wanna see him with that girl tho.. really wanna..

no matter how long it takes.. get a pic... I'm not doubting you.. I'm just curious..

ghost
10-01-01, 11:21 PM
Okay, okay!!!! I'll rebalance the karma: :D

http://members.home.net/ghost-ss/images/Elena_Soldatova_mod15427.jpg

EvilAjax
10-01-01, 11:24 PM
Much better...

PLEASE REMOVE THAT OTHER PIC!

ghost
10-01-01, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by EvilAjax
Much better...

PLEASE REMOVE THAT OTHER PIC!

Hey, what are you doing back so soon? I thought you weren't going to open this thread again! :D

IranianHobo
10-01-01, 11:37 PM
WTF is that pic?!!!!! Dammit

EvilAjax
10-01-01, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by ghost


Hey, what are you doing back so soon? I thought you weren't going to open this thread again! :D

I sensed a hot babe :)

BaLa
10-01-01, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by LiNuXdAwG
Haha,
Ok, we are talking on the phone right now. She seems cool. But she is a bit worried, but she seems preety confident its ok. She is a very smart girl, i must say that.

Ok, hehe i may of fibed a bit ...




































































She looks VERY preety in that picture. lol, she looks ok in real life. Like when i take a pic u will see the resemblence, but like she has loads of makup on.. and she made herself looks SUPER preety in that picture. Like, im not saying she looks ugly at ALL. She is very preety in real life, uuh how do i say this... but she looks EXTRA preety there. Uh u get what im saying ? The picture was planned out, so she knew that it was gonna happen. Just thought id clear that up.


where's the pic damned?

ghost
10-01-01, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by EvilAjax


I sensed a hot babe :)

Heh heh, you have keen poon senses. :D

EvilAjax
10-01-01, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by ghost


Heh heh, you have keen poon senses. :D

:D

fartface
10-01-01, 11:49 PM
Fix the pic so we can SEE it

EvilAjax
10-01-01, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by BaLa



where's the pic damned?

Yeah... I noticed that there was no pic there... What the hell was all that space for?

Immortal
10-01-01, 11:52 PM
my gf just put on make up for u guys.. she's great aint she..

http://members.home.com/casilva18/make.jpg

EvilAjax
10-01-01, 11:53 PM
Dude, you are soooo lucky!

ColdFusion
10-01-01, 11:53 PM
Lol!

Oh i cant wait to prove ya guys wrong. Oh it will be so much fun.

Those pictures are TOALLY not her. Lol, take a closer look.

Err,
Well my digi camera is being fixed, i dont think she has one, but i will ask.
She is a bit worried, and i would be too, but i will try and sneak in a pic at a party or something.

ghost
10-01-01, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by EvilAjax


Yeah... I noticed that there was no pic there... What the hell was all that space for?

So you can insert your own excuse as to why that's not his gf. :D

Immortal
10-01-01, 11:56 PM
why not a friendly wager.. like a bet of sorts... that'd be fun eh?

ghost
10-01-01, 11:59 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LiNuXdAwG
Lol!

Oh i cant wait to prove ya guys wrong. Oh it will be so much fun.

Those pictures are TOALLY not her. Lol, take a closer look./QUOTE]

Then why did you TOTALLY tell us that one of those pics WAS her?! The middle pic in the montage was the one that you posted yourself! Shlt, I could have posted Cindy Crawford and later come up with a real pic of my gf and done the same thing! Dude!!

And take a closer look at WHAT?

ColdFusion
10-02-01, 12:00 AM
Lol, sorry i meant the 2 outside girls.

EvilAjax
10-02-01, 12:03 AM
I had sex with her last night, the twin :)

Immortal
10-02-01, 12:04 AM
I haven't touch a female ..... for many years..

ohh how I miss the smooth skin...

ColdFusion
10-02-01, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Immortal
I haven't touch a female ..... for many years..

ohh how I miss the smooth skin...

Lol, I feel sorry 4 ya man :(

EvilAjax
10-02-01, 12:07 AM
instead you have to mess with rough, hand skin huh? Damn.. sucks to be you :(

Hey... wait, I saw your girl! She's hot! Especially with make up! Omg... draw boobs on her man... please!

Immortal
10-02-01, 12:08 AM
Do you have a sister?

fartface
10-02-01, 12:08 AM
i can't think of smooth skin ever since i seen that TBS superstation woman.

EvilAjax
10-02-01, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Immortal
Do you have a sister?

Yeah but she has hairy man boobs and her poop is green.

Immortal
10-02-01, 12:14 AM
I'll take it...

EvilAjax
10-02-01, 12:16 AM
If you're that desperate... go to a cemetary and hump a hot dead girls grave.

lol

Immortal
10-02-01, 12:17 AM
EA.. stop smoking.. whatever the hell yer smoking..

but yer idea is intriging... very... still .. bad ea.. BAD!

EvilAjax
10-02-01, 12:18 AM
LOL

Ok ok.. I'll stop my freakiness for a while.

Immortal
10-02-01, 12:19 AM
I might become a morgtecian of waht u said.. ;)

ghost
10-02-01, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Immortal
I'll take it...

http://members.home.net/ghost-ss/images/WEIRD1.jpg

EvilAjax
10-02-01, 12:21 AM
lol

Immortal
10-02-01, 12:22 AM
ghost.. stop posting these pictures... or u'll leave me no choice as to make me put a pic of me bare assed... u'll be afraid..

EvilAjax
10-02-01, 12:25 AM
GHOST PLEASE LISTEN TO HIM!

Immortal.. don't do it... please

ghost
10-02-01, 12:26 AM
Both of you chuckleheads check your PM's. Immortal, clean out your box. :D

EvilAjax
10-02-01, 12:31 AM
I am too afraid to see what's inside... here I go :(

EvilAjax
10-02-01, 12:32 AM
PHEW!

For a second there I thought it was gonna be something nasty...





LMFAO!

Zmoney
10-02-01, 01:07 AM
WOW...this has become the frekin spedguide soapopera..it will

be on for like 30 min then die down for a few...i didnt mean to

start all this by makin linixdawg look like a fool...but this shizzi

has gotten mad tight...funnest in a long time...o and

linuxboy...were still waitin on those pickz chum.......

and you do relise that falure to supply one will make you look

VERY BAD...if you lie you lose respect.....and i think that respect

is a big thing on this board..at least to me..anyway man the

pressures on....gl

EvilAjax
10-02-01, 01:11 AM
I wanna see your GF's boobs.. only way to know if she's real :)




Just joking man.. I know you haven't gotten that far with her yet ;)

Gaming-Module
10-02-01, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by EvilAjax
I wanna see your GF's boobs.. only way to know if she's real :)




Just joking man.. I know you haven't gotten that far with her yet ;)

LMAO!!!

EvilAngel
10-02-01, 01:14 AM
I guess that LD got snuffed huh?

Zmoney
10-02-01, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by EvilAjax
I wanna see your GF's boobs.. only way to know if she's real :)




Just joking man.. I know you haven't gotten that far with her yet ;)


who you talkin to man....LD??

Gaming-Module
10-02-01, 01:22 AM
Probably several people in this thread. :rotfl:

ColdFusion
10-02-01, 02:24 AM
Oh boy.

This, wowee, never thought this thread would turn out to this :eek:Geez.

Can anyone imagine the stress i am under right now to get this picture ?

Lol, it seems so simple just to get the picture. But its not, because if anything goes wrong, you guys will totally flame at me, call me a liar, the things just add up and add up. I cant tell stephanie that i need the picture, because she will totally flip that i am putting her picture on a message board, and is how the last thing started.

Imagine, yourself not knowing it, but other people using your picture, and sending it to people they meet, saying its them... Kynda shocking isnt it ?

Im so stressed right now, because you guys are on my back to get this picture, and i dont even have a working camera.

I have 2 major exams tommorow, and im up right now, 12:30am, and i havent studied all night. I cant. This is not right. Im so nervious, just if something goes wrong, thats how much you guys mean to me, and your opinions.

Im trying to get to sleep now,
Good night SG.