PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Forum Philip!!

Prey521
04-05-01, 03:12 PM
This should be an awesome Forum Philip. I've never been into programming, but I'm always willing to learn something new :)

Prey521
04-05-01, 03:14 PM
Oh and Phlip, I think that this Forum would look better right under the SW Forum instead of way at the bottom of the list on the main foums page, if thats possible :)

blebs
04-05-01, 03:31 PM
I realize Philip, that you were hesitant about this forum, but I think it will take off, and I, like prey, wouldn't mind learning a thing or two on here either!
Thanks for new addition :)

Prey521
04-05-01, 05:59 PM
Wow, it's under the SW Forum now, cool, somebody actually listened to me in this world, I feel so special :D Thanx Philip, you rock

messiah
04-05-01, 07:24 PM
Philip,

It's cool to see you act on our suggestions. I was thinking about some possible bad things that may come out of this forum (sorry to be a party pooper) I'll talk to you on ICQ about it though.

Basically- Someone(mod) will probally have to check any submitted code. The last thing SG would want is, to house a bunch of hacking/virus code.

Just some thoughts.

talk to you soon.

YARDofSTUF
04-06-01, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Prey521:
Wow, it's under the SW Forum now, cool, somebody actually listened to me in this world, I feel so special :D Thanx Philip, you rock

Once in a while, can i learn to reprogram PREY ?