PDA

View Full Version : It seems a lot of members have stopped.....

blebs
02-12-01, 10:55 AM
Ken:
I've been folding "villins" for 2 days straight now and only one of the jobs has been posted to the update page and team stats page. I don't know what's going on now!
I take it my trick didn't work out for you or it did and your showing a little different way to do it-doesn't matter as long as people aren't starting all over again with a new ID.

I'd like to know if my completed jobs are actually going to post and I know others are wondering too. I thought maybe someone would come along and let us know what was up. I know that sounds lazy but I don't know where to start looking for the help besides the folding email address. I guess what I'm saying is don't rely totally on the boards for the people who are folding and are showing inactive. I know some are inactive but a lot of them just don't have a recent posting of jobs completed. :)

Chris
02-12-01, 12:06 PM
Mine seam to be right back to normal after the boards got straightened out, I just kept on folding through the mess up, does not seam like i lost any, And villians comin out my **s :cool:

gmcd33
02-12-01, 12:28 PM
Well, I still have my 5 comps up and I have not been credited 1 WU in the past 24 hours. I know the comps are doing their job because I am looking at two of them now. Why arent my results posting???? This sucks!!

Oh well.

64bit
02-12-01, 03:46 PM
Even through the weeken when there were problems I still seem to have been credited for all work but I have been foldin villins since about Friday evening. :( Whats up with that?